Too Much

He's A Gentle...Bear! {All Day Long Series* 5}

TaeHun drove you home alone with the black van. ZE:A has to wait at Concert Hall for a while, while he brings you back. The girls are staying with them, so they won't get that bored. You sit in the passenger's seat, next to TaeHun, and feel your heart race. Now that the two of you like each other, you haven't felt sad at all. You looked at the time. 9 PM. It's not that late. Grandma might start to worry after 10 though.

When you arrived home, TaeHun opened your door for you. You smiled and hopped out the van.

"Thanks for driving me home." You smiled and bowed.

"No problem. It's the least I could do." He smiled and petted your head. You hugged him and buried your face in his chest.

"I really like you." You smiled. He chuckles.

"What part about me do you like the most?" He asks. You look up at him and think about it.

"You're soft...Like a teddy bear!" You smiled. He tilts his head.

"I'm soft?" He asked. You nodded which made him feel a bit sad. "Like...fat?" He looked down at his stomach. You shake your head.

"No no! I mean, your personality. It's soft. And I don't mean you wouldn't stand up for yourself. I mean like...You're a gentleman and a teddy bear!" You smiled.

"Like...a gentle bear?" He asks. You brighen up and nod. Then you take out your cell phone and look at the time. 9:15. You put the phone away and look at TaeHun.

"I should get going. Grandma might start to worry." You said, getting ready to walk away. TaeHun stops you by holding onto your wrist.

"Wait..." He stopped. You look back, surprised. He gasps and then lets go of you. "Sorry..." He scratches the back of his head. You smile and shake your head.

"It's fine. Now what do you want?" You turn back to him.

"Uhm...Can you close your eyes?" TaeHun asked. You nodded and closed your eyes shut. You hear TaeHun rumble through his pocket and then complete silence. A cold chain was hung around your neck, and you felt something soft touched your forehead. You then realized, it was a kiss. Your heart felt like it was flying then exploded. You slowly opened your eyes and then blushed heavily, sharing the same expression as TaeHun. You looked down, trying to avoid his eyes, but instead you saw the necklace he has given you. You gaze at it and see the wonderful aspects of the long necklace. It was a mini clock on this silver chain, then once you flip it, you see your name engraved. You look up to see TaeHun, who was watching your every move. You let out a smile and hugged him again.

"Thank you for the necklace." You thanked, already forgetting about the kiss. "Now I must really go. It's getting late." You let go of him and head inside the bakery. TaeHun watched you leave and then let out a small smile. You run upstairs, heading quickly to your room, feeling your heart beat faster and faster. The memory of the kiss on your forehead replayed over and over again, which made you sink to the floor. You touched your forehead and then remembered the feeling of his lips. They were soft and gentle, just like his personality. You smiled and then squealed on the inside.

Maybe you had too much in one day. You should go to sleep. You head to get ready to sleep, feeling happy with everything. Then you head to your bed, slide in, and then try to go to sleep. But your heart is keeping you up.

This is what love feels like?

Because, it feels spectacular.