Early Arrival

He's A Gentle...Bear! {All Day Long Series* 5}

Just according to plan, you were picked up by the girls around noon. You all head to the beach and stayed in Jungmi's beach house.

"That's so cool! I didn't know you had a beach house!" Myunghee exclaimed.

"I just bought it with the money I had from modeling and all." Jungmi smiled.

"This is a pretty cute place. It can fit the five of us?" Baegi asked.

"Well, we can have separate rooms cause I have six rooms in this place." Jungmi explained. "The problem is if the guys wanted to visit, some of them would have to share rooms."

"That's fine, right? I mean, they are our boyfriends and all." Kiyeon nodded.

"Do the rest of the members have girlfriends yet?" You asked Kiyeon who just shrugged in answer.

"I know someone wants Heechul..." Myunghee coughed. All the girls shockingly gasped.

"Who?!" The rest of the girls questioned.

"Iunno, but she looks really rich. She doesn't look like Heechul's ideal type, but she does have blonde hair which looks nice on her." Myunghee said. "I saw her at the concert one time...She was glaring right at Heechul and she told her friends that she will make Heechul hers."  She shrugged.

"Must be a huge fan." Jungmi stared. "I mean, that would be weird if she ended up as his girlfriend." She chuckled, which caused the rest of the girls to chuckle.

"Well, since we're here, should we get settled?" Baegi offered.

"Sure, then maybe we can get something to eat." Jungmi nodded. The five of you broke off and went into seperate rooms, unpacking and getting things ready. You set your pajamas out in drawers and hung outfits in the closets. When you reached to the swimwear, you got a bit nervous. You picked up the bikins and stared at it. This is more like underwear than swimwear! You turned pink and then threw it in a random drawer. You put the rest in another drawer and then calmed down. After that, you set all your makeup on the desk.

You go out of your room and met with the rest of the girls. "So, where should we go eat?" You asked.

"Hmm, what are you in the mood for?" Kiyeon asked.

"Anything sweet?" You brightened up. They all laughed.

"Of course the baker wants to eat something sweet." Myunghee joked. You blushed and nodded.

"I haven't had it in a while...so..." You shyly covered your face. 

"Hmm, how about we eat some barbeque then we'll buy a small ice-cream cake for us?" Baegi offered the idea. All of you agreed to the idea and then went out of the beach house and then hopped into the car, heading to one of the popular Korean restaurants around. When they arrived, they took a table and then picked up the menus.

"I'm starting to crave other foods now..." Kiyeon stared.

"Eat as much as you want. We're on break~" Myunghee cheered. You all cheered along with her and then ordered the food all of you were craving for. Jungmi ordered some stew, Myunghee ordered baby back ribs, Baegi ordered barbeque, Kiyeon ordered shrimp alfredo, and you ordered talapia with almond sauce. During the lunch, the five of you bonded and got closer, learning new things about each other. You didn't know what course Baegi and Kiyeon were taking in college, until now. You also found out that Jungmi was once a student of Myunghee. It's a small world after all.

After all of you finished your lunch, the five of you bought ice cream cake to go. 

"I don't think I want any dinner." Jungmi groaned.

"Yeah, I'm stuffed too." Kiyeon added.

"We'll just eat the cake if we get hungry." Baegi compromised.

"I hope I didn't gain any weight! I want to look nice in my bathing suit!" Myunghee whined.

"Oh that remind me! We should all share our swimwear when we come home!" Jungmi brought up. "I wanna see what we all have for the next few days. How many swimwear did you guys bring? I brought five."

"Me too." You said.

"Awh, I only brought four." Myunghee pouted.

"Don't worry, I brought four too." Baegi said.

"I brought three, cause I'm not into swimming that much." Kiyeon ended. The five of you reached home and flopped on the the couches, floor, and chairs. "Nevermind...I'm too lazy to go get my swimwear." Kiyeon groaned.

"Come on~ Don't be lazy!" Myunghee laughed. Everyone slowly got up and dragged themselves to their room to grab their swimwear. You shyly pick up the bikinis and onepieces and then head over back to the living room. Jungmi came out and was holding pieces of swimwear. 

"Oh! Hana! Look at what I have." She walked over to you. She held up her first swimwear, which was a white bikini, then following was a red bikini, black bikini, light blue one piece and then a strapless purple bikini. The rest of the girls came out and looked at Jungmi's swimwear.

"Wow, it's casually y~" Myunghee stared. "Look at mine!" She had a red onepiece, blue tankini, black one piece, and a pink strapless bikini.

"Look like for old people." Baegi joked.

"Yah!" Myunghee yelled and poked Baegi's sides. "I guess yours are all onepieces?" She smirked.

"Nope. I have three tankinis and one bikini." She held up a red tankini, yellow tankini, orange tankini and a black bikini.

"Wow, the first three colors of the rainbow?" Myunghee smiled.

"I didn't know what else to get." Baegi shrugged.

"Ugh, mine are so weird." Kiyeon sighed as she held up her white bikini, purple tankini and a blue bikini.

"I don't think they're weird!" Jungmi shook her head.

"Meh, Iunno if Siwan will like them..." Kiyeon folded up her swimwear.

"I'm sure he'll like it~" Jungmi reassured. Then all eyes went on you. You silently held up your swimwear and hid your face behind them.

"You bought these yourself?" Myunghee stared.

"Sort of...The guys helped me with them." You peeped.

"The guys?" They all asked in unison. You nodded in response.

"Heechul, Minwoo and Hyungsik helped me." You folded them up.

"Of course Heechul would set something up." Myunghee scoffed. "Anyway, what about Taehun and Dongjun?"

"They were somewhere else, but I was already done looking for swimwear when they came in. Heechul took them away though." You held the swimwear close to you.

"Are you comfortable with the bikinis?" Baegi asked.

"I-I guess..." You nodded slowly.

"Well, okay. Just don't force yourself to impress people, okay?" Jungmi petted your head and then dismissed herself to her room for a nap.

That night, you felt a bit calmer and not nervous. All of them brought a bikini and onepieces. You brought the most childish ones though, but it was fine, because you were sure Taehun was alright with it. You found nothing wrong with them anyway. They were revealing, but it's what Taehun likes, right?