Revealing Everything

He's A Gentle...Bear! {All Day Long Series* 5}

The next morning already came by. You awoke with the smell of breakfast. You got up and rubbed your eyes. You got out of bed and walked out of your bedroom. Jungmi and Myunghee were cooking up some breakfast. You walked over to them.

"Good Morning!" You greeted.

"Hey sweetie. Where's Taehun?" Jungmi looked back at you.

"I don't know. I think he's still sleeping." You shrugged. They paused and looked back at you.

"Wait, wasn't he sleeping with you?" Myunghee asked. You shook your head.

"He went to the guest room to sleep..." You played with your fingers.

"...That's strange..." They said in unison. You looked up and shrug.

"Oh well. It's fine with whatever he wants~" You smiled. Just then, Taehun came out of the guest room. Following were Kevin and Junyoung.

"Ah morning hyungs." Taehun greeted. You turned around.

"Good morning oppas." You greeted all three of them. Kevin walked by you and petted your head.

"Morning girls." He smiled at the three of you and then headed over to Myunghee and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Why didn't you wake me up? I could've helped with the cooking." He hugged her from behind.

"Becauuuuuuuuse, I told her not to." Jungmi interrupted as she mixed batter for pancakes. Junyoung walked by you and petted your head too.

"Aish, did you two plan this by yourself?" Junyoung questioned. Myunghee giggled.

"Sorrry~" She smiled as she was washing the dishes. You smiled as you see Junyoung gave Jungmi a hug. You turned to look at Taehun who was just stretching. You skipped over to him and hopped in front of him.

"Morning!" You pop up.

"Ah, morning." He smiled and petted your head and poked your cheek. You smiled at him and took his hand and playfully swinged it.

"What do you want to do today?" You asked.

"After breakfast we're all going to the beach, whether you like it or not." Jungmi ordered.

"Yeah, and the rest of the guys are arriving here later, so we'll all have our fun." Junyoung added. Taehun nodded.

"That sounds good. Well, I'm going to take a shower." He said before leaving to go back to his guest room. You just stood there with a small smile and then had no choice but to just go back to the kitchen with Myunghee and Jungmi.

"Anything wrong?" Myunghee asked as she walked over to you.

"No...Taehunnie's just acting a bit weird, don't you think?" You looked up. Kevin and Junyoung looked at each other and shrugged. Siwan and Kiyeon came outside of their room and then followed the smell of pancakes to the kitchen. You greeted them, and they came by and petted you. You smiled and then saw Baegi leave her room. "Where's Kwanghee?" You asked.

"That dork is still sleeping." Baegi rolled her eyes.

"Well tell him we won't save any breakfast for him if he's going to sleep!" Junyoung crossed his arms.

"It's fine it's fine, I'll just save him something. So anyways, morning all." Baegi greeted. You smiled nodded.

"Where's Taehun?" Kiyeon asked.

"Oh, he's getting ready to take a shower." You gave a small smile.

"Really? But aren't we going to the beach? Should he take a shower later?" Siwan asked. You shrugged.

"Don't you think he's acting a bit weird lately?" Kiyeon started. "I mean, I saw him go to the guest room yesterday...Why didn't he sleep in your room Hana?" She asked.

"I was thinking the saaaaame thing." Myunghee nodded.

"Just let him be. He'll cheer up later at the beach." Kevin concluded. Yeah, maybe he's right. Maybe Taehun isn't in the mood for the morning? Oh well...Kwanghee comes out of his room with a large yawn.

"GOOOD MOOORNNIIING~" He happy greeted. We all laughed and greeted him back. You decided to leave the group and walk past the bathroom. The shower was running, which is good, since Taehun did state he was going to take a shower. You wandered over to the guest room he stayed at and entered. His bag was the only thing in the room, and a bunny plushie which was on the bed. You hop on the bed and pick up the bunny. It was medium sized and white, which pink cheeks. It looked really adorable. You lied back down on his bed and could smell his scent through the sheets and pillows. You wanted to keep this scent forever, but slowly...You fell back to sleep.

Taehun left the shower and the bathroom, then entered his guest room. He saw you sleeping on his bed, which softened him a bit. He sat beside you and your hair and cheek. He leaned down to kiss your head, but he didn't want only that. He kissed your forehead and your nose then moved to your cheek. He hesitated to kiss you any further, because it may lead to something else. You moved a bit, and slowly opened your eyes. When you saw Taehun, you smiled.

"Good morning~" You greeted. He laughed and petted your hair again. You got up and rubbed your eyes. "Do you want to eat now?" You cutely asked him. He couldn't hold back, so he leaned in and kissed you deeply. It took you by surprise, so your instant reaction was to push him away. "Taehun? Are you okay?" You worringly asked him. It's not like him to force such a kiss on you. Taehun just stared at you, still at shock at what he did.

"Ah...It's nothing. What were you saying?" He asked. You blinked at him.

"I said...Do you want to eat now?" You repeated.

"Oh right, yeah sure. Let me just get ready?" He smiled and got up.

"Oh...Okay...We're going to swim today, right?" You smiled. He looked back at you and then hesitantly nodded. You smiled and then left the room. Maybe you should get ready too. You head over to your room and pull out your bikini. This is the right occasion to wear it now, right? You get out short shorts and a long shirt also. You strip off your clothes and then set them somewhere else. You put on the bikini and then pulled up the shorts from your ankles to your hips. After that, you pulled over your long shirt over your head and let is fall by your thighs. You comb your hair and tie it up in a ponytail. You head out and see Taehun already ready in the living room. Was he waiting for you? You poke him from behind, which made him turn around and pet you. "Ready to eat?" You asked.

"Yeah, the rest are getting ready though...But Kiyeon saved us something." He said. You nodded and walked with him to the kitchen. There were two stacks of pancakes with a side of bacon and eggs. You open up the fridge and look through the drinks.

"What do you want to drink? Water, iced tea, or milk?" You asked.

"Hmmm, iced tea." He decided. You pulled out the iced tea and then got two cups for you and Taehun. You set it near your plates and then poured the iced tea for the both of you. He got the forks and spoons for you and himself then put it on our plates. You evenly distributed the food between the two of you. You got a piece of pancake and then cut off a small portion of it. You held it up to Taehun's mouth and smiled.

"Say ahhh~" You giggled. He smirked and opened his mouth wide and ate the piece off your fork. "They taste good right?" You complimented Jungmi and Myunghee's cooking.

"Yeah, but I'd like your cooking better." He kissed your cheek. You blushed and nodded. 

After you two finished your food, you waited for the rest to get ready. Most of the guys were already ready and the girls were coming out one by one. Jungmi came out with her bikini on with a sun dress over it. Myunghee came out with her bikini on with a tank top covering it, and capri pants. Baegi came out with her own bikini with a loose shirt over it and ripped shorts. Kiyeon came out with her bikini under a sweats jacket, which seemed like it was Siwan's and not hers, and then a skirt. Once you all were ready, the doorbell rang. That must be the rest of the guys. You came over and opened the door. You see Minwoo and Dongjun smiling, Hyungsik waving, and Heechul just looking around the outside of the house. "Come in~ Come in~" You told them. They nodded and walked in.

"Aish, what took you so long?" Junyoung commented. Minwoo hung his head.

"Hyunnnng~ I missed you too." He laughed.

"Okay okay, everyone ready?" Kevin asked, and Hyungsik nodded cutely. Everyone laughed and started to leave through the back door, heading to the beach. All of you ran over there, but Dongjun raced over there, removing his shirt and just running in the water.

"UWAH~! IT'S SO COLD!" He yelled out to us. We all laughed and set up seats and umbrellas. Then Heechul took out the battery-radio and started playing ZE:A songs. It was a good mood to start with. Hyungsik tapped you on the shoulder, so you turned around.

"Yes Hyungsik?" You asked.

"Hey hey, wanna build sand castles with me?" He asked excitedly. You smiled and nodded. You both head over to a clear space of sand and started to build sand castles.

"Noona, after wards, want to swim?" Minwoo joined in.

"Of course~" You smiled. Taehun was just watching you in the shade. Everyone else was either swimming, relaxing, or helping cook some food for us.

After making funny sand castles, Hyungsik, Minwoo, and you got up.

"To the sea~" Hyungsik said as he stripped off his shirt and started running. Minwoo did the same, chasing after Hyungsik. You removed your shorts and shirt and followed them. Taehun's eyes widened and he instantly got up. He watched you plunge into the water with a bikini on, which got him a bit jealous that you weren't with him, but with Hyungsik and Minwoo. Dongjun was lurking in the water and snuck up behind you. He pulled you down and pushed you back up.

"Dongjun~!" You squealed and laughed. The rest laughed as they splashed you. You swam away from them and went back to the beach and headed to Taehun. "Taehunnie, wanna swim together?" You gave a large smile. He looked at you and then looked away.

"No thanks. I'm just going to head inside...It's too hot." He said as he got up and started heading back to the beach house. You tilted your head wondering what was wrong. You took a towel and wiped your wet skin a bit and then dropped it on the sand before following Taehun back to the beach house. You looked around for him and found him in his guest room.

"Oppa?" You poked your head inside the room. Taehun was looking through his bag and took out a large shirt and handed it to you.

"Here. Wear this over." He said, before he was about to leave the room. You stopped him by holding on his arm. 

"What's wrong oppa?" You looked at him with puppy eyes. He looks back at you and then takes the shirt from your hand and then pulls it over your head.

"Just wear this." He said. You pouted.

"Not until you tell me what's going on." You demanded, which was a first. He stared at you and sighed.

"I don't like what you're wearing, okay?!" He raised his voice. You stepped back a bit with a scared feeling, but you knew Taehun wouldn't hurt you, so you stood your ground.

"W-What do you mean?!" You tried to be angry. Taehun scratched the back of his head an groaned.

"Look at you! Do you know how much skin you're showing?" Taehun asked angrily. 

"But everyone's wearing a bikini!" You tried to reason.

"Yeah, but I don't want the other guys to see most of you!" Taehun admitted. You stared at him with wide eyes and then he looked away. "You should't wear something like this." He groaned.

"I don't get why you're acting like this though..." You admitted. He looked at you and rolled his eyes.

"Hana...I want to be the only one to you like this...and in the future, more. But...I can't stand how the others saw you already like this..." He stepped closer and took your hand. "I want to be the only one to hold you and touch you...I want you to only be mine." He said as he kissed your hand. You blushed and then hugged him.

"You could've just told me that..." You muttered. "Besides...I was yours to begin with." You smiled and buried your face in his chest. He smiled and then lifted you up and kissed you. You wrapped your arms around his neck and crossed your legs behind his back. He pinned you against the wall and rested his forehead on yours.

"I'm sorry." He said. You shook your head and kissed him softly.

"I don't mind...I just don't want you to be mad at me again, okay? Next time, tell me..." You pouted.

"Oh come on now, don't pout..." He said as buried his face in your neck. "It's too cute..." 

"My Taehunnie is cute too..." You buried your face in his neck. Just then you heard footsteps.

"Are they here?" You heard Minwoo say. Taehun instantly hid you and himself in the closet and closed the door. 

"Well...They're not here..." Heechul sighed. "Maybe they escaped somewhere." He laughed and so did Minwoo.

"After all, we did trick Hana into buying those bikinis, saying that Taehun likes it." Minwoo laughed. You looked at Taehun who looked at you. You heard the two of them leave and close the door behind them. Now it was just awkward dead silence between you two.

"Is that true?" Taehun asked. You blushed and nodded.

"T-They said you would like it." You looked away.

"Why did you believe that?" He questioned.

"B-Because...I wanted to look more attractice to you." You chirped. He smiled and then pushed you against the wall again, kissing you deeply. You took the kiss, not knowing how to return it. He then hung his head on your shoulder and kissed your shoulder gently.

"I'm sorry...I'm bad at holding myself back..." He said.

"Why are you holding yourself back?" You asked.

"Because Hana...I don't want to do this if we're not properly married...I don't want to make it seem like--"

"Taehunnie." You cut him. He looked at you with clueless eyes. You kissed his nose. "Will you marry me?" You asked. He didn't respond and just stared at you. "I know we've only been going out for a few months...But I know I want to spend the rest of my life with you." You smiled.

"And you'll never leave me?" He started to smile. You shook your head.

"As long as we live, I won't leave you...As long as you won't leave me." You added. 

"Hana...Only if you're sure you want to be with me...I can't marry you right away, because I'll be busy soon...But if you're still sure when my break comes by...I'll properly propose to you, okay?" He said. You smiled and nodded.

"Now you don't have to hold back anything okay?" A tear fell down your cheek. "Because I know I can trust you." You said.

"I just want to protect you and not hurt you." He sighed.

"You have never hurted me before...I'm always protected by you." You explained.

"...Are you sure you're ready for this? For us?" He asked again.

"I'll always be ready for us." You kissed him deeply, boldy making the first move. He returns the kiss and then continues the process.