Patience

He's A Gentle...Bear! {All Day Long Series* 5}

You and Taehun waited for the police to arrive. Once they did, they started questioning you and questioning Taehun. You would have to hesitate on answering sometimes, because you were scared of the cops. Even they were guys. Taehun would have to answer for you when you had those moments. After that, they took the guys away to prison and left you alone with Taehun again. You were shivering in the cold night, but then you got warmer when Taehun removed his jacket and scarf and put it on your shoulder and around your neck. 

"A-Aren't you going to g-get cold?" You stared up at him. He looked at you and shook his head.

"I don't care." He rubbed his hands together. "As long as you're warm, I'm fine." He said, trying to warm up his hands. "Let me take you home?" He offered. You hesitated, but you nodded. He led you to the car and opened the door for you. You bowed and sat in the car, making him close the door right after. Then he walked around the car and sat in the driver's seat. He looked at you and then at your appearance.

"Hey...Is it okay if we stop by somewhere?" He asked. You looked at him and blinked.

"W-Where?" You asked.

"Just to Kiyeon's place. I don't want you to go home looking like that." He petted your hair and then gave you a soft smile, which had a hint of sadness in it. You stared at him and felt your heart race, but you had a bit of fear deep inside.

"O-Oppa..." You peeped. He stared at you with wide eyes.

"Yes?" He tilted his head, before starting the car.

"I-I, too, will try to fall in love with you again..." You paused. "Only b-because I k-know you're not a bad person...It's just--"

"I understand." He smiled at you. "You're just still scared. But once you can feel safe around me and the rest of ZE:A, then I'll be happy to welcome you back with open arms." He chuckled, before starting to drive to Kiyeon's place. You didn't know how to respond, so you just nodded. 

You arrived at the ZE:A apartment with a confused look on your face. "Why are we here?" You asked.

"Well, Kiyeon lives right up there, after all these other apartments, so she stays later than most of the girls." He explained, then got out of the car to open your door. You bowed and hopped out of the car. You felt slightly more comfortable around Taehun right now, but you knew you would be scared when you see ZE:A, right? Wrong. When he opened the door, you saw Kiyeon sitting on Siwan's lap, both looking at a magazine together. They got startled when you randomly appeared and fixed their position to not look weird. You just blinked at them, innocently, but then Kiyeon got up and ran to you.

"Are you okay?!" She asked. You looked up at her and thought about what happened in the past few hours and starts sobbing. You buried your face in her shoulder and hugged her tight. Then, the rest of ZE:A came out.

"You found her?!" Junyoung asked. Taehun nodded.

"What about the guys, what happened to them?" Kevin narrowed his eyes.

"They were sent to jail." Taehun replied.

"Why'd you bring her here?" KwangHee stared. You let go of Kiyeon and then showed your attire. You had ripped clothes on and plenty of bruises and hickeys on your milky skin, which made them all gasp.

"Kiyeon, can you make her a new set of clothes or give her a new set?" Taehun begged. Kiyeon nodded without hesitation.

"Of course, anything for Hana." She petted you. You looked up at her with teary eyes and gave a weak smile. She held your cheek and wiped your eyes. 

"I can give her makeup to cover those bruises she has." Kwanghee raised his hand. Taehun smiled at him, which Kwanghee returned.

"Hey Hana, are you still scared of us?" Siwan asked. You turned to look at him and nodded.

"B-But for some reason...I'm getting more and more comfortable with you guys quicker..." You peeped. Taehun softened and felt a bit happy. 

"Well, it's only because you're comfortable with us." Kiyeon petted you. "Now let's get you cleaned up." She smiled, and led you out of the ZE:A apartment, heading to her apartment. When you walked in, you saw a very comfortable and clean house.

"Wah...Nice home." You smiled.

"No time for compliments. I'll go get something clean for you to wear. Call your family and come up with an excuse to be late at home." Kiyeon said, going into a different room, but pointing to a phone before she disappeared. You nodded and then removed your shoes, then walked to the phone. You took a gulp and then shakingly picked up the phone, pressing in the number to the bakery. It didn't take one ring, your grandmother picked up right away.

"Hello?!" She answered, sounding a bit worried.

"H-Hello? Grandma...It's me, Hana."

"HANA. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" She yelled into the phone.

"Well, I was with my friends for a long time...I know it's a bit sudden, but may I please sleep over here?" You lied. That was the very first lie you have ever told your grandmother. There was a silent pause for a while and then a sigh.

"Hana, next time, please call me before hand, okay? Don't worry me like this! Who knows the dangers out there?" Your grandma scolded. You faked a chuckle.

"I'm sorry grandma...I'll be back tomorrow afternoon, okay?" You told her, in which she agreed to, then you hung up. You took a deep breath and then followed to where Kiyeon was. You bumped into, since she was leaving the room, but it was okay. She held up a long sleeved pink shirt with a bunny in the middle, and then some skinny jeans.

"Here, I grew out of this when I was younger. It might fit you." She chuckled. You looked at it and hugged her. 

"Thank you so much unnie." You smiled and then took the clothes. Kiyeon smiled at you and led you to the bathroom, where you stripped yourself of your clothes and put on the clothes that Kiyeon got for you. You looked at yourself in the mirror. There were dry tears on your eyes and slap marks on your cheeks. You gasped at your look and ran the faucet, washing your face and cooling it down. You looked like that in front of everyone? What an embarrassment! You fixed the clothes on you and then realized something was missing. You felt your neck and chest and didn't feel the necklace Taehun got you. You picked up the pile of clothes on the floor and went through them. It's not there.

"Hana? Is everything alright?" Kiyeon knocked on the door. You got up and then opened the door, a bit pale.

"Yeah, everything's alright." You lied. She analyzed you and then shrugged it off. Just then, the doorbell rang, and Kiyeon headed to the door to open it.

"Is she okay?" Taehun checked on you. You looked at him and then waved. He saw you and your attire and blushed a bit. You blinked innocently at him and tilted your head. Kiyeon looked at Taehun and smirked, nudging him.

"Cute, huh?" She whispered.

"This is not a situation to make her look like a doll!" Taehun whispered back. You curiously walked over to them and pouted.

"What were you guys talking about?" You asked. Kiyeon laughed and shook her head.

"Nothing~ Just let Taehun you home." Kiyeon pushed you two out and closed the door. You stared at the closed door and then turned your head at Taehun. It's just you two again.