A Wild TaeHun Has Appeared!

He's A Gentle...Bear! {All Day Long Series* 5}

The day ended with not so many customers coming in.

"By the way, do you still want to go to that concert on Friday?" Your grandmother spoke up. You turned to her and nodded. "Well, do you have friends that are able to go with you?" She asked. You nodded in response. "And you have a ticket?" She made sure. You shook your head.

"Not on me. My friends have it." You said. She let out a small sigh.

"I'll think about it." She winked at you. You gave a small smile and nodded.

"Thank you grandmother." You bowed.

"Now, go wash up and sleep." She patted your head. You nodded and went upstairs. You removed your apron, and set it on the hook in your room. Then you removed your pants and put it in the hamper. A piece of paper fell out of your pocket and fell on the ground. You saw it and picked it up. You read the paper, and it was all numbers. Oh right, this is TaeHun's number. You put it on your table and walked away to your bathroom to take a shower.


When you finished taking a shower, you walk back to your room and head for your table. You picked up your brush and combed your hair gently. Once you finished doing that, you put on your pajamas and walk to your table and picked up your mirror. Then you see the paper again. You pick it up and look around for your phone. What time was it? You find your phone charging by your bed and you pick it up. You flip it open and read the time.

"Nine thirty." You say out loud. "Maybe he's awake?" You think about it. You dial the phone number on the paper and save it as one of your contacts. Then you call him. You hear the number dials, then it starts to ring. One ring. A second ring. A third ring. Then it goes silent.

"Hello?" A guy's voice picks up. You squeak and hang up. Your eyes widened and you hung your head.

"Oh no..." You sigh. Then your phone rings. You stare at it and then decide to pick it up on the fourth ring. It was pure silence. "Hello?" You speak into the phone.

"Hello?" The guy's voice responds.

"W-Who's this?" You ask. The guy stays silent.

"Shouldn't I be asking that question? Is this the girl from the bakery?" He asks. You jump then gulp.

"U-Uh...Yeah...Is this TaeHun?" You asked. The guy lets out a chuckle.

"Yeah, it's me." He answered.

"Hi." You greeted.

"Hi. What's up?" He asks. You let out a soft sigh of relief.

"Ah...My grandmother said she'll think about letting me go to the concert this Friday. Are you sure your friends have a ticket?" You asked. He gives off a nice laugh.

"Yeah, I'm sure they have a ticket. They can give it to you after school or at the bakery." He adds. You smile.

"My grandmother doesn't know those girls. Just let them give it to me after school?" You ask.

"Yeah, what school do you go to?" He asked. You look around and then whisper.

"I go to Seoul's Culinary College." You whispered.

"Oh, that's far. You take a bus there?" He asks. You nod.

"Yeah." You peeped.

"Oh, okay. Well, I'll ask one of them to give you a ticket and backstage pass, okay?" He offers.

"Eh? What do I do with a backstage pass?" You ask.

"...Go backstage?" He laughs.

"Aniyo...All your friends are guys, right? I can't..." You bit your bottom lip.

"Trust me, they're nice." He reassured. You shake your head.

"I'm sorry, I can't..." You rejected.

"Oh, okay. Well, I'll see you soon?" He asks. You shrug.

"I don't know if I can go yet. But most likely yes." You smile.

"Okay, bye." He hangs up. You close your phone and look at the clock. Ten. Oh! You'll wake up late! And you have a bus to catch! You worried and slid yourself inside your bed. You turn off your lights and fall asleep.


Your alarm woke you up. You sat up and rubbed your eyes. You look at the time. Seven thirty. Okay, just on time. You get dressed in your uniform and walk out of your room to brush your teeth in the bathroom. Once you finished, you go downstairs. Your grandmother didn't wake up yet. You grab a pastry and looked back.

"Grandma! I'm leaving for school now!" You called out, then headed out. A black van was parked in front of the bakery. You stare at it and then decided to walk away. The door opens and someone is running towards you from behind. You turn around and see a guy all up in your face. You scream and fall back, covering your face and curling up in a ball. The guy trips and falls on you. 

"Hana!" You hear Luka call out.

"Hana!" You hear Yuka call out too.

"Hana?" You heard TaeHun. You slowly opened your eyes and looked where the voices are coming from. You see TaeHun on top of you. Your eyes widened and you sit up with a pink face. He was too close. TaeHun stands up and helps you up.

"Are you okay?" Luka reaches you first. You nod slowly.

"Are you hurt?" Yuka analyzes you and dusts you off. You shake your head. but then realized your elbow is cut slightly.

"Ah..." You hiss in pain. You look at your elbow and blow on it, then you take a bandaid from your bag and put it on your elbow. "I'm better now." You blow on it again.

"I'm sorry..." TaeHun spoke up.

"YAH! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?" Yuka yelled at TaeHun.

"Guys, it's okay." You patted Yuka's shoulder. "It's one of my friends." You introduced.

"A friend?" Yuka asked.

"A GUY?" Luka gasped. You looked back at them and then you nodded.

"This is the guy who saved me from that ert at McDonals." You explained.

"Oh! That guy!" Yuka pointed. "Sorry for yelling at you." Yuka bowed. You giggled.

"It's fine. I'm sorry I fell on you Hana." TaeHun bowed. You shake your head.

"It's fine TaeHun. But I must get going, I have to catch a bus." You nodded goodbye.

"Wait! I wanted to give you a ride." He stopped. You freeze and turned around. Luka and Yuka stared. 

"TaeHun? You mean...The TaeHun from...ZE:A?" They both squealed. TaeHun slowly nods.

"OH MY GOODNESS! TAEHUN SAVED OUR LITTLE HANA!" Yuka squealed and hugged you.

"Aha, that's ironic." Luka smiled.

"Give me a ride? Do you even know where my school is?" You asked. TaeHun nodded.

"Yeah, I got directions." He took out a piece of paper having directions to your school.

"But, why?" You asked.

"Well, I realized how far it is from the bakery, so I thought I would give you a ride today." TaeHun shyly explained. Luka and Yuka exhanged looks.

"Okay, thank you, but I walk with my frien--"

"She'll be glad to~" They both sang and pushed you forward. You end up stumbling and land on TaeHun's chest.

"Eh? But what about yo--"

"WE HAVE TO CATCH OUR BUS~ BYE HANA~" They waved, running away. You tilted your head, but then waved to them.

"I guess I'll ride with you then." You nodded at him. He looks at you and gives you a cheeky smile. You blinked at him, and got your courage to reach up for his shades. TaeHun flinches back and keeps his shades on. You snatch your hands back and looked away. "Sorry." You chirped.

"It's fine..." He surprisingly replied. You head to the car.

"Well, I'm going to be late." You mumbled. He nods and gets in the car. You get in the car and then he drives you to your college. You arrived at school on time. You jump out of the car and bowed. "Thank you TaeHun." You waved and then closed the door. You left the car with your heart thumping strangely. You then think about the concert on Friday and you feel anxious. Why? You shake your head to shake away these weird feelings. What's going on?