Impure

He's A Gentle...Bear! {All Day Long Series* 5}

You sat in the car of Luka's parents with Luka and Yuka sitting on both of your sides. You couldn't stop trembling or sobbing or speak proper Korean. They tried to calm you down and let you explain what happened. You took a few deep breaths and tried to start, but the idea of it scared you. It reminded you so much of your past and what happened to your parents, so you just couldn't bare trying to explain. But you knew you had to. No matter what, you have to explain.

"I...I was w-waiting for T-Taehun at t-t-t-the p-park." You started explaining, while trembling. "A-And t-then...These group of g-guys...J-Just...a-approached m-me..." Then you bursted into more tears. Luka and Yuka rubbed on your shoulders, telling you it was okay and that you don't need to go any further. 

"Did...Did you try calling Taehun?" Yuka asked. You bit on your bottom lip and nodded.

"H-He said h-he would find me...But..." You wiped your tears and shook your head. "H-He couldn't..." You muttered.

"Where's your cellphone?" Luka asked.

"A-At the p-park..." You squeaked. Luka told her parents to go head to the park and look for some hints that could possibly help them.

When you all arrived at the park, Luka and Yuka helped support you walk to the crime scene. You cried and explained what happened by the swings and then where you ran. You tried to look for your cellphone and then saw a figure running around the park, the library nearby, and the streets. You realized it was Taehun and you gasped.

"Hana!" He called out your name, still looking out for you. You put your hand up but you couldn't move it any further. Why not? 

"Over here!" Luka and Yuka called out. Taehun turned his head towards your direction and gasped. He dashed over to you and hugged you close.

"Hana..." He squeezed you and buried his head on your head. "It's okay...I'm here now..." He whispered. Luka and Yuka cried a bit and looked at each other. You were shaking and you felt even more scared. You don't feel comfortable anymore.

You pushed Taehun away and shook your head. "P-Please...don't touch me..." You rejected and hid behind Luka and Yuka. Taehun just blinked and put on a sad face.

"Taehun...She..." Yuka started.

"They her." Luka looked away and rubbed your arms. Taehun's eyes widened and he just stared at you.

"Hana...? It's okay...I won't hurt you..." He tried to reach out for you, but you screeched out a rejection.

"Taehun...You never saved me...I was so scared..." You cried. Just then, you heard a group of guys pass by again. It probably wasn't the same group, right? Wrong. They were the same group. You tugged on Luka's and Yuka's arms and the pointed. "T-T-T-THEY!" You gasped. Taehun, Luka, and Yuka looked over at that direction and narrowed their eyes. Taehun growled and ran to them, picking up one of the guys.

"Where you the one to do that to Hana?!" Taehun yelled, pointing to you. One of the guys looked at you and the smirked.

"Oh damn, she was fun today." He laughed. The guy who was picked up by Taehun laughed along with.

"Don't talk about her that way!" Taehun punched him out cold. The two guys stared at their unconscious friend on the ground with blood going down his lips. They were about to attack Taehun, but Taehun knocked the two out cold too. He took out his phone and started calling for the police. You blinked at him and stared. He was about to come back to you, but he hesitated.

"I think you should stay here and wait for the police, Hana." Yuka told you. You looked at her with pleading eyes not to.

"I know you don't want to, but I think it's for the best." Luka added. You looked away and sighed.

"F-Fine...But not alone!" You held them tightly.

"I'll be here." Taehun spoke up. You looked at him and then looked away, scared. Taehun sighed. Luka and Yuka looked at each other and then nodded.

"Hana, why are you scared of Taehun?" Luka asked.

"B-Because he's a guy." You chirped.

"But don't you love him?" Yuka petted your head.

"I...I don't know." You gulped. Taehun felt uneasy and then looked away.

"Well, we trust him to be with you, so stay here okay? Taehun really cares for you." Luka smiled. You weren't able to return the smile at all, but you tried, so you nodded and gave a weak smile.

"O-Okay..." You peeped. Luka and Yuka gave you and warm hug and then parted with you, leaving you with Taehun. Taehun walked closer to you, wondering if you would run away or not. You tried your best to stay where you are, so you did, but you couldn't face him at all.

"Hana?" He called out. You looked at him and blinked.

"Y-Yes?" You stuttered. He gave you his normal warm smile and then removed his glasses.

"I'll make you fall in love with me. I promise you." He placed the glasses on your face, then took out a handkerchief. He started to clean your face and arms and then legs from dirt and he gently kissed every bruise of yours. You flinched and then squirmed away, with a racing heart. He softly smiles and then pulled you in for a hug. "No matter how long it takes." He vowed.

 

Hesitantly, you hugged him back and nodded.