Sleep Over

He's A Gentle...Bear! {All Day Long Series* 5}

After a while of silently adding more makeup and concealer, you started to doze off. Taehun took note that you were getting a bit tired, so he got up and carefully pulled you up. He looked at the time and noticed how late it became.

"Come on Hana, it's time to sleep." He started to walk you to the room. You rubbed your eyes and nodded.

"Are you sure it won't be a hassle to take your bed? I'm still offering the idea of me sleeping on the couch." You stopped in place. He shook his head and then brushed a strand of stray hair from your face.

"I already said it's fine. Besides, I don't want to leave you alone here." He gently kissed the top of your head and then led you to the bedroom. When he opened the door, the room was pitch black and everyone was sound asleep. The two of you tip-toed to Taehun's bed, making sure not to wake anyone, and then you made your way as the first one to enter the bunk. Taehun slid into the bed right after you did and brought up the covers over you two. He removed his glasses and then set it on the table on the side. He turned back to you and then gave a goodnight kiss on your nose and a warm smile, before closing his eyes to start sleeping. You tried to get comfortable, but your heart started to race. You completely forgot the fact that you never slept with anyone, especially a guy. You could feel the heat of the embarrassment rise to your face. Taehun opened his eyes to check if you were sleeping and noticed your slightly red face, which triggered him to grow a red face too. "A-Are you not comfortable?" He whisepred.

"N-No...It's not that...J-Just...Uhm...Goodnight." You peeped and squished yourself closer to him then closed your eyes, trying to fall asleep. Taehun boldly wrapped an arm around your waist and then tried to go to sleep too. After a while, you two finally losened up and then fell asleep.


The next morning, you were the first one to wake up. You realized the dorm door was open, so you concluded the other members were already awake and left the room. You rubbed your eyes with a free hand and then looked at your surroundings. You realized that you are more squished to Taehun than before, which fires you up. You take the moment to get ready to get up, but Taehun put a strong resistance on your waist, which prevented you from getting up. He slid his arm up and pulled you closer, which already puts your face to his chest. "Don't leave just yet...Just a few more moments..." He whispered. You blushed and then nodded, hugging him and taking in his scent. He smelled like sweat--But not the kind that stinks, but more the kind of the sweat version of the colonge he's wearing. Besides that, he kind of smells like the outside. Then that's when you remembered what happened yesterday again. A tear fell from your eye when you thought of how Taehun ran all over the world trying to find you.

"Thank you..." You whispered. He looked down at you.

"For what?" He asked.

"For loving me." You looked up and gave a small smile. He smiled too and kissed your forehead. The both of you let go of each other and then got off the bed. Taehun started walking to the door, and the both of you heard a bunch of feet running. You just ignored it, but Taehun became curious. When the two of you left the room, you both see Junyoung grabbing Minwoo or a hug. You just stared at the bromance and got interested in watching the two. Minwoo hugged Junyoung back and pulled him closer.

"Don't leave just yet...Just a few more minutes..." Junyoung said. Minwoo buried his face in Junyoung's chest and pretended to sob.

"Oh hyung! Hyung...Thank you..." Minwoo cried. Junyoung looked down at Minwoo and blinked.

"For what?" He asked.

"For...LOVING ME!" Minwoo smiled and looked at you and Taehun, with a happy grin. You turned pink and covered your face. That's so embarrassing! Taehun got flustered and started to run around chasing Minwoo.

"You're such a jerk!" Taehun yelled. Minwoo did his usual laugh and ran away from the rapper, while you started to sulk in the corner. Junyoung laughed along with the rest of the members.

"Getting a bit comfy, huh?" Kwanghee smirked, which made some members laughed.

"Aish! It wasn't like that!" Taehun groaned. You quietly idled by the wall, embarrassed. "Now, I'm going to Hana home. Psh." Taehun grabbed you and fleed the dorms. "Sorry about that. They're so...playful." He fixed on his hat and his glasses.

"No no...It's fine." You nodded. Taehun escorted you the van and got ready to drive you back home. Sadly, the ride back home was quicker than usual, which made you a bit scared, since you have no idea how to face your grandma.

"Should I come inside with you? Or, are you fine?" He asked.

"I'm fine...I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" You turned to him and gave him a peck on his cheek, then opened the door. Taehun grabbed hold of you before you left.

"If you ever need me, call me, okay?" He held on your arm tight.

"With what though?" You sigh, disappointed that your phone is broken.

"Don't worry with what. Just call my name out loud. I'll be there." He said confidently. You smile and nod.

"Okay, bye." You closed the door. Taehun rolled down the windows and smiled.

"Love you." He waved goodbye before driving off.

"Love you too." You called out and waved. You walked into your bakery/home and looked around. "Grandma?" You called out. No response. Must be sleeping then. It's really early anyway. You head to your room and then flop onto your bed.

Home sweet home.