Confession

He's A Gentle...Bear! {All Day Long Series* 5}

You guys didn't get good seats, because you guys visited them in the back, and came inside late. It was fine though. They performed wonderful. You realized how good their music is and how much you like their songs. You cheered everytime TaeHun rapped. JungMi, MyungHee, BaeGi, and Kiyeon noticed this and already figured you liked him.

Once the concert ended, you followed the girls to the backstage. You noticed you guys were last and pouted. You wanted to be first. You shrugged it off and waited until it was your turn. You ran into TaeHun's arms again and smiled at him.

"You did wonderful!" You complimented. He smiled and nodded. You hear the girls compliment their boyfriends. TaeHun looked away and you let go of him. The girls idled around and talked to all the other guys, while you just hung out with TaeHun. No one payed attention to you two. "Is it always like this?" You ask.

"Like what?" He looks down at you.

"Like...Everyone just ignoring you?" You tilted your head. He shrugged.

"I don't know...I don't mind though..." He sighed. You pouted.

"I don't like it. I want people to notice you more." You crossed your arms.

"Thank you." He warmly smiled. You looked at him and then your heart melted. You took off his glasses and put them on. He didn't understand what you were doing, so he just watched. So did everyone else. You blushed behind the large shades and looked up at him.

"Uhm..." You started. He blinked at you and tilted his head. You looked away, even though you were facing him. "I...Like you." You peeped out. His eyes widened and then reached for his shades again. He removed them from your face and looked at you straight in the eyes.

"R...Really?" He asks. You turn red and realized how hard this was. You couldn't say anything, so you just nodded. He smiled at you and then petted your head. You felt steam leave your head and then quickly walked away with a smile on your face. You did it! You confessed to him! Now he knows your feelings!

You felt so happy that nothing could bring you down. Then you stopped. You don't know the way home from here. You walked back and then tugged at MyungHee's shirt.

"Uhm, can you guys bring me home?" You smiled. MyungHee just stared at you then looked back at the rest of the guys. You looked at them and then saw them stare at you. You tilted your head. "What...?" You blinked innocently.

"Uh...TaeHun..." MyungHee called. TaeHun looked at you and then awkwardly wave.

"What about him?" You ask.

"...You didn't hear his reply..." Kiyeon awkwardly stared at you. You blinked and then tilted your head.

"Reply? What reply?" You asked. All the girls groaned.

"To your confession." BaeGi coughed. You raised your eyebrows.

"You need a reply?" You ask. They all groaned again.

"Yes...Yes you do." JungMi coughed. Your eyes widened and then you covered your face.

"Oh goodness! Now I feel like an idiot!" You whimpered and then walked away. Then you walked back and then panicked. "Oh gosh oh gosh, where do I go? What do I do?" You felt so embarrassed. TaeHun started chuckling which made you stop. You run over to him and then hide your face in his chest. "...Reply?" You squeaked. He pets your head.

"I like you too." He smiled. You looked up with a red face. He removed his shades and then put it on you. "That was cute." He said. You turned to an even deeper red and then buried your face in his chest again.

"Aigoo...I'm so stupid." You cried. He laughed and petted your head. They all started to chuckle or giggle.

"Man, you're  too innocent." JungMi smiled. You felt so embarrassed.

 

So that's how things go! That makes sense.

 

Now what?