Discovery

He's A Gentle...Bear! {All Day Long Series* 5}

That day, when you explained to Luka and Yuka what happened, they freaked out.

"I knew I shouldn't have tutored today." Luka gritted her teeth.

"I shoud've ran away when I had the chance." Yuka stomped. You shake your head.

"It's f-fine...Anyway, a guy saved my life." You weakly smiled.

"WHAT?!" They both exclaimed.

"Who was it?" Luka blinked. You shrugged.

"I don't know...I screamed when he was about to introduce himself." You hung your head. Yuka groaned.

"Hannnaaaaa~" She whined. "Now he probably thinks that what you did was wrong..." She groaned again. You sigh.

"Okay, I promise if I ever see him again, I'll apologize and thank him." You vowed.

"Are you sure? It's a guy, you know." Luka worried.

"Well...But he saved my life. He's different." You croaked. They both giggle. All of you resume class, until school ended.


Once school ended, the three of you headed out together.

"Besides the ert and all, I heard someone else was there?" Luka brought up. You thought about it.

"Something about KwangHee and HyungShik..." You mumbled. Luka and Yuka gasped.

"YOU MEAN FROM ZE:A?!" They both squealed.

"Now that I think about it...That's where they came from..." You pondered.

"Did you see them!?" Yuka shook you. You shook your head.

"I didn't know they were the band you liked..." You stated.

"We told you this morning!" Luka pouted.

"Ohhh, that was the band? Wow, I'm sorry. I completely forgot. But, there was this other guy that was part of the band. No one knew his name though..." You sighed.

"That might be TaeHun then!" They said in unison. You tilted your head.

"TaeHun?" You asked.

"The one you said who was really scary?" Luka reminded. You shivered.

"Scary..." You drifted. The three of you rode the bus, to your neighborhood. Your college is pretty far, and you didn't decide to take a dorm, so you could help your grandmother. You all arrived at your house after some walking, and stopped at your front door.

"Anyway, YOU HAVE TO COME TO THE CONCERT WITH US!" Yuka shook you again.

"Calm down! I'll have the answer by Wednesday." You promised.

"Eh? Why not tomorrow?" Luka tilted her head.

"I have to take care of the bakery for sure tomorrow." You explained. They nodded their heads.

"Okay, then, see you Wednesday then?" Yuka poked. You smiled and nodded. They waved goodbye and then departed to their own ways. You rumbled through your bag to take out your house keys, but then you took out a CD. Oh right! You were supposed to return this to Luka or Yuka! You look left and right and saw neither of them anywhere. You sighed and looked at the CD. Just then, you noticed a familiar face on the CD. You stare at it closely. Then you realized something:

The guy on the CD is the guy who saved you! What was his name again? TaeHun, right? That's what it was, right! He's the scary one! ...Right? But...he saved your life...From that creepy ert. You look up at the sky. Maybe it'll be a good idea if you can go to the concert. You should go ask. But maybe later.


You open up the bakery and turn on the lights in the kitchen. Your grandma takes out the ingredients, and you start to make cakes, cupcakes, cookies, brownies, and muffins. Your grandma fixes the front sign to 'OPEN' and check the cash register for change. You stay in the kitchen, making all the sweets, while your grandma gets the food and takes the money. As some people come in and go, you make more sweets. As they wait, you bake. Then after a while, the dinner rush hour stops, and the customers slowly come in and out. You take this opputunity to ask your grandmother for permission.

"Hey grandma?" You spoke up. Your grandmother turned around and smiled at you.

"Yes, Honey?" She answered.

"This Thursday, can we not be open?" You asked. She tilted her head.

"Why?" She lifted her eyebrows in concern.

"Well, Luka and Yuka invited me to a concert."

"On a school night?" She looks at you with disbelief.

"Yes...There was a concert for this Friday, but they can't go. They don't have the tickets for them, either." You explained.

"I rather let you go on a Friday, dear. If you could get a ticket on Friday, I will allow you to go." She rejected.

"Oh, okay." You sighed.

"Sorry, dear. I just can't have you going out during night on school days. I'm worried something bad will happen. Things always go wrong when you're alone." She adds.

"But if I go Friday, I'll be alone too." You tilted your head.

"Then I guess I can't let you go at all." Your grandmother shrugged. You nodded in acceptance and continued back to work.

"Now what band is this?" Your grandmother wondered.

"It's this new band Luka and Yuka got interested in. They're called Children of Empire. ZE:A for short." You said, mixing ingredients.

"Oh, they sound like a nice group. I'm sure they're cute like every other girl bands you enjoy." She smiles. You froze. You didn't want to worry her more that they're a boy group, so you just kept silent.

 

You guess no ZE:A for you. No ZE:A. No LIFE. D:<