15 Years Later

He's A Gentle...Bear! {All Day Long Series* 5}

 

You finish packing the lunch for Rose and then turned around to put her lunch in her bag, but Taehun surprised you.

"Good Morning." He smiled. You looked up, pouted and softened.

"Aish...I need to put this in Mugung's bag because they're all late!" You poked him stomach, before trying to walk around him. But he grabbed you and pulled you back for a good morning kiss. You tried to resist, but it wasn't working, because he had a really good grip on you. He let you go and kissed your nose. You blushed and then walked away, not saying anything. Once you slid Rose's lunch, you looked up the staircase. "Kim Mugung! You better hurry up! You'll be late with the rest!" You called out.

"Ugh, we're always late! And to think, today's the last week of school." She groaned, heading down the stairs. Mugung, who wants to be called Rose, is your only daughter. She's 11 and in her first year of Junior High school. 

"Just do your best today, okay?" You petted her head.

"Arasso umma~" She smiled, hugged you and then let go of you to hug Taehun before leaving. She opened the door and saw Sarah and Iseul up the hill. You tilted your head, wondering why they aren't waiting. Junmi and Eunhye grabbed an arm of yours and just dragged you.

"Aish! You're so slow!" Junmi said.

"I'm sorry!" Rose started to run with them.

"Anyways, our group is always the last." Eunhye smiled.

"But still...We might get a punishment!" Rose started to panic.

"Calm down, we'll make it in time." Junmi nodded. "Let's go!" She exclaimed before dragging Rose and Eunhye to the next house.

"Ah! They're already out!" Rose pointed to the two kids.

"As expected of Heechul-ahjusshi's children." Eunhye laughed.

As they headed to the next house, you smile at the other four walking normally. "Oh goodness. Our kids are so interesting."

"Well, all of them together at least." He said, standing behind you and resting his chin on your head, back hugging you at the same time. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Move On To This Story!