One Question

He's A Gentle...Bear! {All Day Long Series* 5}

Even though you said you would go ask him right away, your heart has been trying to avoid doing so. It has been a few days already, and you never asked him the question. You have talked to him every night or texted him after school, but you just never asked him that question. Next thing you know, it's already the end of the week. You told Yuka and Luka you haven't asked him during the whole week, and they have kept reminding you to ask him. 

Now it's Friday, and you're on the bus with Luka and Yuka. The two of them are giggling about their teachers. You were dozing off and checking for new texts, and ironically, you recieved a new text just now. You see it's from Taehun and smile, so you decide to read it now.

"Hey, are you on the bus? -TaeHeon" it read. You turned your head to look at Yuka and Luka, and noticed they were still in their own world. You decide not to bother them and reply to the text.

"Yeah, I am. What are you doing now? -Han♥Hana" you asked. Yuka turned her head to face you and noticed you were texting TaeHun.

"Hey! Are you being all lovey-dovey with your boyfriend?" She teased. You blushed and didn't respond. "Ah! That's right! You have to ask him if you guys are dating!" She nudged you angrily.

"Stop it." Luka sighed. "She'll ask when she feels comfortable." She shook her head. Again, you got a reply from Taehun.

"We're taking a break from our practice this morning. We took a quick jog and then that's it.
Are you busy later after school? -TaeHeon"
you read out loud.

"Oh girl! He be asking you out on a date." Yuka teased. You heard Luka giggle, which deepened the color of your face. You click reply on your phone and start texting back.

"No, why? Do you want to go somewhere later? -Han♥Hana" you send. Yuka smirked.

"He might take you out on a date~" She sang. You chew on your bottom lip and were anxious if he was going to do that. If he was, how would you react? You open your phone to the new reply.

"Yeah! Let's go on a date together? ^u^ Kekeke -TaeHeon" it said. You turned red and gulped.

"Wow, he really did ask you on a date." Yuka smiled in disbelief. "Go say yes!" She cheered. You turned to her and blinked.

"S-Should I ask him now?" You awkwardly ask. Yuka's smile fell and she turned to Luka.

"Should she?" Yuka asked.

"For the best...I think you should." Luka advised. You felt your mouth go dry as you turn to face your phone. You click reply and start to shake as you type in the message.

"Sure. But, I'm wondering something...Are we dating? Are we a...couple? -Han♥Hana" you sent.

"Don't worry, he would for sure say yes." Luka smiled and reassured you. You hold your breath and nod, then a quick reply was received.

"...I thought this whole time...We were...So, I guess we're...not? -TaeHeon" It said. You shook your head and sent an immediate reply.

"No no! I was just unsure...I really didn't know we were, because nothing was said...I would be delighted to stay as your girlfriend. :) -Han♥Hana" It said. Luka and Yuka softly smiled.

"Aigoo...You really love him, don't you." Yuka put her arm around your shoulders and smiled. Luka chuckled softly.

"No!" You shyly rejected. "I-It's just...We just like each other right now!" You covered your face with your hands. Your phone vibrated, which cause you to flinch, but you still attended to it.

"Thank goodness. You gave me a heart attack! Please don't scare me like that again...♥ -TaeHeon" You read out loud and smiled. Then you recieved another text. "Sorry dear, I have to start practicing again. I'll pick you up after school, okay? -TaeHeon" he added. You nodded and reply.

"Okay! Can't wait boyfriend. ^^ -Han♥Hana" you sent and then put your phone away. You looked up at Yuka and Luka who was staring at you with a wide grin.

"Dear? Boyfriend? HMMM, I SENSE SOME ROMANCE ALREADY~" Yuka and Luka sang in unison. You blushed and covered your face.

"Okay maiden-in-love, let's get off the bus, we have school to go to." Luka smirked, standing up as the bus came to a stop. You uncovered your face and nodded, getting up and following the girls off the bus.

You can't wait until the end of school day. You want to see Taehun's face right now.