Making Plans

He's A Gentle...Bear! {All Day Long Series* 5}

 

It already came to the time of your Spring Break. What Yuka and Luka were doing was going back to Japan. It's kind of sad, but you had Taehun to be with. Adding to that, you could hang out with the rest of the girls. You never took the time to hang out with them anyway. Strangely, your grandmother hasn't come back, but she did say she would be gone a few days. Since then, Taehun has been staying with you a little later than usual to make sure you're safe. Luckily, nothing has happened. Even though there were calls and everything, you couldn't handle them, because there were some things you could bake, and some that you haven't quite learned yet. But anyways, a new week has started and it's already your Spring Break. You came to visit the ZE:A apartment one day, and saw the girls were all together. You approached them and sat next to Jungmi.

"What's going on?" You asked.

"Hana! You're here~" Myunghee smiled. "We're just talking about our spring break plans. Are you on spring break too?" She asked. You nodded in reply and looked at Baegi and Kiyeon. They were still in college, but they were in their final year. You were still in your third year of college. After all, you are just twenty.

"Well, we're planning on going to the beach. Do you think you can do that?" Jungmi asked you.

"To the beach? Yeah, sure why not?" You smiled at them.

"What about your bakery?" Baegi concernly asked.

"My grandmother went on this unexpected meeting, and it's taking a few days, so we closed down the bakery for now." You explained.

"Ahh, don't you have friends to hang with?" Kiyeon asked. You shook your head.

"No, they went to Japan." You said. They all nodded and continued talking. "Wait, are the guys coming with us?"  You looked around for the guys, but they seem to go away to practice on their voices a bit.

"I dunno if they can. But we'll invite them for two days or something. We can spend our whole together~" Myunghee clapped, then froze. "Well, I mean, you don't have to, but if you'd want to..." She awkwardly chuckled.

"It's sounds like fun." You smiled at her, which made her get up and glomp you.

"Well, I guess it's decided! We'll take a little trip to the beach from tomorrow to Saturday. Then Sunday we can come back and relax." Jungmi nodded. Everyone agreed and then started to talk about what the time they'll all go. "Hmm, maybe we should leave noon? So we won't be tired when we get there?" Jungmi looked at you. It sounded like a good plan, so you nodded.

After the conversation, you decided to bring up an embarrassing topic.

"Uh guys...I have a question..." You whispered. Everyone leaned in and listened. "Have you guys...did it...with them?" You peeped. Jungmi stayed there frozen, while Myunghee and Kiyeon jerked back and looked away. Baegi just stayed red with a straight face.

"W-Why the sudden question?" Baegi asked.

"C-Cause...the girls in my class were talking about how if they want to impress the guy, they would do...that." You explained.

"Why do you feel like you need to impress Taehun?" Myunghee asked.

"C-Cause...He's been taking care of me non-stop since the incident, and I don't know how to repay him..." You sighed. They all smiled and softened.

"I think Taehun would just be happy with you by his side, cause I don't think he'd want you to force yourself to do something like that." Kiyeon reassured.

"That's what he said too but...I dunno...I just want to do something for him for once..." You covered your face.

"You could try to seduce him." Baegi bluntly said.

"Yah! Don't fill her head with weird stuff!" Myunghee smacked Baegi's arm.

"But I mean, Kwanghee would want me to do something like that..." Baegi shook her head. "That ert."

"Well...Junyoung wouldn't really want me to seduce him. More like, if he wants...that...then I guess he would just try to butter me up?" Jungmi scratched the back of her head.

"Kevin and I aren't like that all the time..." Myunghee muttered. "I MEAN, well, he respects when I want to do it or not. But I don't mind since it's him..." Myunghee blushed.

"Ah...Well, Siwan and I...we're both awks." Kiyeon laughed. "But we have our moments I guess?" She bit her bottom lip.

"See! You guys all did it already." You pouted. "Taehunnie and I...We're just hugs and kisses." You hung your head.

"That's nothing to be ashamed about! It shows how patient Taehun is for you!" Jungmi pushed you playfully.

"Yeah, I think he just doesn't want to scare you to hate guys or something." Baegi thought about it.

"What do you mean?" You tilted your head.

"Well, doing it isn't all rainbows and unicorns. It hurts at first." Kiyeon explained. "And you're small and he's big. He just doesn't want to hurt you." She added. You thought about it. Is that really true? Is he really afraid of hurting me?

"So...he's holding back?" You asked. They all nodded.

"Most likely...OR, he just doesn't want to do it yet." Myunghee smiled.

"Psh, what guy doesn't?" Jungmi shook her head.

"You're not helping!" Myunghee scolded. Kwanghee then came in the room.

"Y-Yah dork!" Kwanghee called out for Baegi. Baegi looked up with a cold stare.

"Yeah loser?" She smirked. Kwanghee looked away.

"L-Let's go...The guys are making fun of me." He pouted. Baegi got up and excused herself.

"About what?" She took Kwanghee's hand and they started to walk away.

"Dork and loser? That's mean, isn't it?" You looked at Myunghee. She chuckled.

"Noo, it's just their little names. It's actually Fun Hun and Kitty. They're such a couple in love, it can get a bit sickening." Kiyeon shook her head. "And if he left, then I assume..." She drifted and then Siwan came out. "Just as I expected~ Hi Kareshi~" She greeted. He smiled and kissed her on her cheek.

"Hello my Kanojo~ Did Kwanghee come by crying?" Siwan asked. Kiyeon laughed and nodded, then they both left too.

"Ah, they're such dorks." Myunghee sighed. "Anyways, be ready tomorrow by noon, alright?" She petted your head and glomped Kevin when the rest of the guys came out. "Kangarooooooo~" She greeted. He smiled and they left.

"Well, I guess this is my time to leave with my Moon~" Jungmi got up and locked arms with Junyoung.

"What were you guys talking about?" Junyoung asked.

"Aha, I'll tell you later." Jungmi bid a goodbye to you and then left. Taehun was still talking to Minwoo about stuff, so you just waited. Then he came to you and greeted you with a smile.

"Hey, what do you want to do?" He asked.

"Hmmm, well, do you want to go buy stuff for tomorrow?" You asked.

"Tomorrow? What's going on tomorrow?" He asked.

"Oh I forgot, the girls and I are going to the beach tomorrow. You guys are invited." You explained.

"Did I hear the beach~?" Dongjun popped out of no where. Surprisingly, it didn't scare you, so you just nodded. "WAHHH~ I wanna go~ When should we go?" Dongjun asked.

"Hmm, the girls and I are going from tomorrow to Saturday. I think Jungmi is planning to invite everyone on Friday and Saturday, because it's a weekend and you guys might be busy." You explained.

"So what about the other three days?" Hyungsik popped out of nowhere too.

"It's girls bonding time." You smiled. Hyungsik sighed.

"No fair! I want to go all five days!" He pouted. Minwoo came over and laughed.

"Well, our comeback is pretty soon. So, I don't think it'll happen." He explained. Hyungsik groaned and disappeared. Taehun smiled and put on glasses and a hat.

"Should we go shopping?" He asked.

"Heyyyy, can we come too?" The maknae line asked. Heechul looked away and yawned.

"You guys want to disturb them?" He asked. They felt a bit bad.

"It's no disturbance at all! I think it'll be fun." You smiled and then looked at the guys. "Sure you can come. Does Heechul-oppa want to come too?" You looked over.

"Eh, sure why not. We don't want to feel like wheels though." He warned.

"Wheels? What's that?" You tilted your head. Hyungsik laughed.

"Ah, nevermind~" He messed your hair up. You pouted and fixed it. Taehun grabbed you and brought you close to him.

"Miiiine." He said. You blushed and then cleared your throat.

"Okay, shall we go?" You asked. They all put on some sort of disguise like hoodies or hat or something and then nodded. You looked at Taehun with a happy face and he gave a small smile in return. It didn't seem like he was too happy or something. Why? Who knows? It doesn't look like anything's wrong though...

 

Right?