Proper Meeting

He's A Gentle...Bear! {All Day Long Series* 5}

You wake up around 9 AM to open up the bakery. You're skipping school today to help make all the orders for today. Some Japanese girl came to order a medium rectangle cake for a birthday. You take out the main base of the cake and start icing the whole cake. You made heart patterns as the sides of the cake. There were swirls at the corner for decoration. The cake looked nice so far. Now you have to ice the words on. You take out a red icing writer, then you looked at the order paper to see what to write. You read it outloud to yourself.

"Happy Birthday Kyon~!" It read. You nodded and started to write the words in icing. "Ha...ppy...." You whispered as you write it at the same time. Just then, the front door opens, when you noticed the bell rings. You look back and yelled out, "Welcome! Just hold on a minute!" You looked around for your grandmother. Where is she? Is she still upstairs? Oh goodness, now who's going to answer the customer? You gasped. What if it's a guy? OR WORSE! THE ERT FROM LAST TIME! You peek your head out of the employee area doors. You see a large guy with shades on, waiting by the counter. Oh no! It is a guy. You shake your head and try to calm yourself down.

You remind yourself. When in danger, press the emergency button underneath the counter. You could do this! You walked out of the kitchen and to the counter. "Hello, how may I help you?" You squeaked.

"Uh, hello. I'm here to pick up the cake order." He softly said. You gulped and nodded.

"W-Which c-cake order?" You peeped. He tilted his head.

"...The one ordered by Gan Kiyeon?" He answered. You nodded again.

"One second p-please." You chirped and then walked back to the kitchen. THAT WAS HORRIBLE! You couldn't stop stuttering, and you kept on making a high pitched voice. You pick up the icing writer and then you finished writing the words. You put a platic case on top of cake and snap the case shut. You slowly pick up the cake and you pushed the door opened with your back. "H-Here you go!" You tried to sound cheerful, but it came out as a cry. You set the cake on the counter and gave a small smile. "That'll be twenty dollars and fifty cents." You told him. He nodded his head and handed you the money. You took it with shaking hands and slowly bowed.

"Are you okay?" The customer analyzed. You nodded your head vigourously and looked away. The customer stared at you and then gasped. "You're that girl!" He pointed to you. You were shocked by the sudden voice uprising from the silence. You stepped back a bit, scared. He shook his head. "I'm that guy at McDonalds." He pointed to himself and smiled. You narrowed your eyes and shook your head. McDonalds...? What is he talking about? His smile fell and then awkwardly scratched the back of his head. "Ah, sorry, you probably forgot my face..." He muttered. You think about it. McDonalds? You gasped and pointed to him.

"You're that T guy, right!" You recalled. He paused and sighed.

"Yeah...that T guy..." He slowly nodded.

"Um...what's it called...TaeHun!" You remembered. He got a bit happy, but he still felt a bit sad.

"Yep, you got it right. You heard of me?" He asked. You nodded.

"My friends told me about you. You're the rapper of ZE:A?" You recalled. He smiled and nodded.

"Nice to meet you." He chuckled. You nodded.

"Thank you for saving me, that day." You bowed. He shook his head.

"It was nothing." He played with his hands.

"No no! It was something! If you haven't heard...I'm a bit androphobic..." You muttered.

"Oh...Then, why aren't you scared of me?" He scrunched his eyebrows.

"I sort of am..." You awkwardly chuckled. "But I heard good things about you, and you did something good for me, so I think you're good...But I can't really..." You shook your head. He sighed.

"It's fine. It was nice meeting you though. You work here?" He asked. You nodded.

"I own this place." You corrected.

"Oh wow. Speaking of which...Shouldn't you be in school?" He asked. You shook your head.

"I have to take care of the shop today. My grandmother's sleeping, and she didn't finish the order." You explained.

"Ohhhh, I see." He said, looking around.

"Well, it was nice knowing you." You waved at him.

"Oh, yeah, you too." He smiled. "By the way, are you fan of us?" He checked. You shook your head.

"I only like girl groups. I was going to go to your concert on Thursday, but it's a school night, and it's a bit dangerous at night..." You explained.

"Then why don't you go with someone on Friday?" He tilted his head.

"I can't. No ticket, and my friends are busy. Besides, I don't know where it is." You sighed.

"I can get my friends to pick you up and give you an extra ticket." He offered. You shook your head vigirously.

"I can't!" You screamed.

"Oh no no! I mean, they're girls. The one who ordered this cake are one of them." He added. You remembered her face. She looked nice.

"I don't know..." You hesitated.

"Sorry, I feel like I'm forcing you...But if you change your mind, here's my number." He handed you a piece of paper with his number on it. You looked at it and shook your hand.

"I can't really..." You bit your bottom lip.

"It's fine. Just don't share it with anyone, okay?" He checks. You nod. He left with a smile on his face. He didn't sound so scary, but he still scared you a bit. You put the piece of paper with TaeHun's number in your pocket and went back to the kitchen. Your grandmother then arrives.

"Sorry for being late. I kind of overslept." She chuckled. "Did anyone come in?" She asked.

"Yeah, a guy picked up the cake for the birthday." You said.

"A guy? Are you okay? Did he do anything to you?" She checked your front and back. You shook your head.

"He's an okay guy." You gave a small smile. She analyzed you.

"Are you sure?" She questioned. You nodded.

"He seemed really kind." You smiled bigger.

"Be careful though. He might be a player." Your grandmother warned. You nodded and then went back to baking. What does being a player have to do with anything? He's no one special, right?