Approval

He's A Gentle...Bear! {All Day Long Series* 5}

You walk over to your grandma after the store closed.

"So grandma, can I go?" You asked.

"To the concert?" She looked at you. You smiled and nodded.

"Yes, I have my ticket on me." You showed her.

"ZE:A? Is that a girl-band or a guy-band?" She narrowed her eyes.

"A guy band..." You gulped.

"A GUY BAND? YOU LISTEN TO GUYS NOW?" She yelled. You flinch. She softens and sighs. "I thought you were scared of guys?" She reminded.

"I am...But there's this one member of the band who I don't think is scary." You blushed.

"You like him?" She nudges you. You shake your head.

"No..." You drifted. She smirks and hesitates.

"Why aren't you scared of him?" She tilts her head.

"Well...Because he saved me...Twice." You muttered.

"SAVED YOU? FROM WHUT?" Her voice rises.

"At first, there was this ert at McDonalds...And he saved me! And then when I went to Seoul Center, he saved me again..." You explained.

"AIGOO! THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR GOING TO A CROWDED PLACE!" She flicks your forehead. You pout and massage it. "...I don't know..." Your grandma bit her bottom lip.

"Please?" You beg. She rolls her eyes and let out a sigh.

"Fine fine. But call me every hour and update me, okay?" She pokes your shoulder. You smile and nod.

"Thank you so much!" You smile. She pets your head and nods.

"Now go clean up here and then get ready for bed. Good thing we made a lot of things today. Friday, we'll be closed." She said, putting the utensils away. You nodded and started cleaning.


After cleaning, you head up for a quick shower. Then once you finished your shower, you open your phone and create a new text to TaeHun.

"TaeHun, I'm allowed to go on Friday. Can those girls give me a ride? -Han♥Hana." you sent it to him. After a while, you get a reply.

"Yeah, they'll be able to give you a ride. Did your grandma get mad at you for coming home late? -TaeHeon" He asked. You reply and started typing.

"Not really. She's just really concerned about me. Thanks for asking ^^ -Han♥Hana." You sent. After a while, there was still no reply. You shrug it off and then decided to go to sleep.


You woke up, and it was Thursday morning. You got ready for school and, as usual, your grandmother was sleeping. You headed downstairs and got a pastry. After that, you grabbed your bag and headed outside. Today, TaeHun didn't come and pick you up. You felt a bit disappointed but then shrugged it off. Then your heart squeeze and you looked down. Maybe you're getting sick? Lately, you're hearts been racing then hurting. You don't understand!

Luka and Yuka met up with you, when you were heading to the bus. You smiled and greeted them.

"So, you guys are going to the concert tonight, right?" You asked them. They nodded.

"And you're going tomorrow?" Yuka asked. You nodded in response. They patted your head.

"You're growing up, Hana." Luka sighed. You looked at her.

"No I'm not~" You reassured.

"Yeah! First, you're becoming into a cute woman. Then next thing you know, you'll be dating a guy and--"

"A GUY?" You squeaked. "No no! I'm going to stay single forever and help with the bakery!" You declared.

"Wait...You have to get married someday, right?" Yuka giggled.

"No! Who would ever like me? I'm going to an all girls private COLLEGE, working at a bakery with only two females, and I'm androphobic. There's no chance that any guy would love me!" You shake your head. They both softened.

"What about TaeHun?" Yuka stopped. You turned around and looked at her.

"What about him?" You narrowed your eyes. She groaned.

"What if he likes you?" She questioned. Luka sighed.

"Yuka..." She shook her head. You looked at the two.

"Wait...he likes me?" You gasped.

"Most likely!" Yuka smiled.

"Wait, how do you know?" You asked.

"Well, there's just so many hints! He's picking you up, protecting you from erts, giving you tickets, and a backstage pass. That can't be regular friendship." She groaned. You blinked.

"No way~" You laugh then looked at Luka. "Right?" You smiled. She stared at you seriously, then your smile fell.

"I'm with Yuka on this one." She stated. You stared at them and shook your head.

"But..." You drifted.

"Just forget it. We'll be late for school." Luka said, walking back to grab Yuka and dragging you to the bus. The thought of TaeHun actually liking you filled your mind, and your heart started racing.

Other things filled your mind.

 

You have to go visit the hospital to have a check up.