We're Not Dating Though

He's A Gentle...Bear! {All Day Long Series* 5}

A few days passed and you were pretty satisfied. You called TaeHun every night and told him how your day went. It was already a Monday, and you left your house so happily. What's happening to you? Suddenly being okay with guys, and having more friends. Even you and TaeHun like each other! Isn't that heaven for you?

Luka and Yuka met up with you, and you greeted them for the morning. They noticed how happy you were and nudged you.

"So~ How was the concert?" They grinned sneakingly. A smile grew on your face and you blushed slightly.

"Well, the concert was wonderful. I enjoyed watching it!" You started. "I even got to meet them backstage." Yuka and Luka just stared at you.

"What?" They asked in unison.

"I said, I even got to meet them backstage." You repeated. Their mouths fell open and their eyes popped.

"Lucky!" They cried in unison.

"Yeah, the best part was when I confessed to Taehun!" You smiled. They silently stared at you.

"Hold up hold up hold up. You were the one to confess to Taehun? Not the other way around?" Yuka clarified. You nodded.

"Yeah, why?"

"So you do like him?" Luka smiled.

"Yep!" You smiled.

"And he likes you back?" Yuka narrowed her eyes. You nodded.

"Yep!" You grinned. They both had a smile grew on their face.

"So you two are dating now~?" Yuka nudged you. Your smile fell.

"What? Dating?" You blinked. The two looked at each other and groaned.

"Don't tell me...You don't know what dating is?" Luka stared at you, hoping you do.

"I do know what dating is! It's what couples do when they ask each other out!" You exclaimed and pouted, then you gave a long pause. "But...We didn't ask each other out...So doesn't that mean we're not dating?" You tilted your head. Yuka leaned towards you and showed a dissatisfied look on her face.

"Tell us what happened after you told each other you liked each other." Yuka demanded. You looked up, blinked and then gulped.

"W-Well..." You started off. "He then brought me home and I thanked him and stuff..." Your face started to burn into a pink shade. "T-Then he..." You touched your forehead. "K-K-K-Ki..." You stuttered.

"NO WAY! THAT'S SO CUTE!" Luka exclaimed, moving her way to hug you. Yuka smirked.

"And I guess you got that necklace from him, huh." She scoffed. In response, you nodded.

"Well, I don't see how you're not dating...But I guess you can't confirm if he didn't ask you, or you didn't ask him." Luka sighed.

"Should I go ask him?" You turned your head to Luka.

"If, and only if, you want to date him. If you still think you're scared...I advise you don't bring it up." She released you and stood next to Yuka.

"But, we all know you'd want to, right?" Yuka smiled. A deeper shade of pink colored your face. Soon enough, you gulped and nodded.

"Then go for it!" They said in unison and gave you a thumbs up, in which you nodded and gave them a thumbs up too.

Alright. Now...This won't be too hard, right? You mean...It's just asking him one simple question, right?