Three Months Later: Your Introduction

He's A Gentle...Bear! {All Day Long Series* 5}

It's the beginning of the year. A new year has begun. It's been a while since you've seen your friends. You fix your uniform and you walk inside the school perimeter. You started heading to your old classroom, the one that you left from Winter Break, and look around for your friends. You didn't find them, so you just shrugged and headed straight forward. Just then, you were glomped by your two Japanese friends. You smile and look at them.

"Good morning." You greeted them.

"GOOD MORNING~!" They said in unison.

"Did you have a lovely Winter Break?" You questioned as you look forward. They stood in front of you, blocking your way and then took out a CD case with 9 boys on the cover. Your eyes widened and your heart started racing.

"Don't worry. Calm down. It's just a picture." Yuka reassured. You took a deep breathe and nodded.

"But, we just feel in love with their music over Winter Break." Luka smiled. You looked at the CD and shook your head.

"I'm only interested in girl groups." You claimed as you move to the side and headed to class. You pull your chair back and take your seat. Luka and Yuka surrounded your desk.

"But really! You would love them!" Yuka cheered. You shake your head shyly.

"Sorry...I just...don't think I'll be able to..." You peeped. They both sighed.

"Give them a chance?" Luka pushed the CD towards you. You look at the CD and examine the faces. They all looked so scary.

"Who are these people?" You questioned. They smiled and then started pointing to faces.

"Okay, they're called ZE:A, or Children of Empire!" They said in unison.

"This right here is Moon JunYoung." Yuka said, pointing to a guy with light brown hair.

"Do you think you like him?" Luka smiled. You shook your head right away.

"Scary..."

"How about Kim Kevin?" Yuka said, pointing to a guy with a fohawk. You shook your head again.

"OH! MAYBE THIS ONE!" Luka said, pointing to a guy with shades on. You shook your head.

"No! He really looks scary!" You exclaimed. Yuka shook her head.

"Kim TaeHun? I heard he's really nice and gentle though..." They said in unsion.

"No, I can't believe that..." You rejected.

"Come on~ We got three tickets to their Christmas Concert. You should come with us!" Yuka nudged. You hesitated.

"Don't force her, she's trying her best to not go in a breakdown right now." Luka pushed Yuka lightly.

"True true. But you're not that scared by this picture, right?" Yuka asked. You looked at the picture again.

"Well...They're not coming after me." You chuckled at them.

"That's the spirit!" Luka clapped. You gave a small smile at them and then looked at the picture once more. You examined all their faces. At least none of them look like that guy. But you still felt that they were all the same. You believed all guys were crucial and terrifying, and that none of them were good. You have androphobia, which is fear of males, so that's why you're attending a private all girls college in school. 

"So, will you come to the concert with us?" Luka tilted her head. You bit your lower lip and looked up.

"Well..."

"You don't have to, if you don't want to. We understand." Yuka smiled.

"You might like their music! And coming to the concert will like them even more!" Luka added.

"But I only like girl bands..." You pouted.

"Fine fine, I guess you won't go..." Yuka sighed.

"When's the concert anyways?" You asked.

"There's three concerts. We got the one on Thursday~" Yuka smiled.

"Why not get the one on Friday?" You tilted your head.

"Well, we have plans on Friday. If you would like to go there by you--"

"No thanks." You declined.

"Ah, thought so." They said in unison.

"So, you're coming with us?" Yuka brightened.

"...Give me time to think about it. It's in three days. I still need to ask my grandmother if she has any plans or needs help with the bakery." You said, glancing at the clock. "Ah, class will begin!" You pointed out. They turned around and looked at the clock.

"Oh, she's right. Let's get to our seats, before our teacher gets mad at us." Luka nudged Yuka. Yuka nodded and went to her seat. Luka waved goodbye to you and went to her seat. You stared at the CD left on your desk. Ah! They forgot this. You pick it up to give it back to Luka, but your teacher came in the room, signaling class starting. You sighed and then stuffed the CD in your bag.

"Children of Empire, huh..." You muttered to yourself. You shake your head and started paying attention to the start of class.