Chapter 7

Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sorry for making you wait. Here's another long chapter :)

 

 

CHAPTER 7. THE CALL

 

Kris walks down the stairs in his semi formal shirt, ready to go to school. When he arrived at the ground floor of his house, he looks around the house and wondering why his housemaids looks so busy, either cleaning or walking around to do some stuffs. Seokjin, his personal assistant, approach him and greets him good morning.

"Why everyone seems so busy this morning?" Kris asked Seokjin.

"Master Wu invites his friend to have dinner here tonight, young master. Mrs. Wu asked us to prepare the house while she does the groceries shopping for the dinner's feast," Seokjin explained.

Kris nodded. "Have you prepared my car?" he asked again.

"Yes, young master. I have parked your car on the carport. Do you want me to drive you today?" Seokjin offered.

"No problem. I'm going to drive by myself. Since I drive by myself yesterday, I have a very good time. By the way, I have told you to not call me young master when we're alone. Just Kris is fine," Kris said while walking to the carport in front of the house.

Seokjin scratch his head which is not itchy "It's like I don't do my job properly to let you drive by yourself and I don't feel nice to call you just by your name."

"It's an order. So you have to do both," Kris opens his car. "Besides you're my PA. Not my driver. And you're older than me," He adds before enter the car. Shortly after that he drives off from the mansion.

Areum, Wendy's PA, who stand not far from carport approach Seokjin. "He's really confusing me. He's acting cold but actually he's really nice. I don't know which one is him," she commented after witnessed Kris-Seokjin conversation.

Seokjin just smile. "He's cool. I think I will help the helpers around the house so I won't be judge as slacker," Almost two weeks assigned as Kris's personal assistant, he sometimes observed Kris's behavior, likes and dislikes, and  the meaning of his almost-expressionless face.

Areum sighed "Lucky you. I have to find any entertainment to accompany me while waiting for Miss Wendy in school." she said walking away from Seokjin. Seokjin only smile then going back to the mansion to offer some help.

 

 

Kris pulls over his car in Art faculty's parking lot because his faculty parking lot is full. All students in his faculty always bring their car to school. One car, one student. Sometimes they also bring their bodyguards to school with different car. It such a rare sight to be carpool by friends or use public transportation for them. Kris clicked his tongue seeing the parking lot in Art faculty also crowded. But still has free spot to park his car. He takes his I-pad and some proposal papers, the only his school necessities, and exits the car. He have to cross Art buildings to reach his department building because the parking lot located in other side of the art buildings that’s not side by side with Business and Management buildings. His appearance invites some whispers and glances from the art students when he walks pass them. He looks straight ahead in his infamous resting -face.

Not far after he walked, he spots Jinah exit from a car on the passenger seat side. He remembers his promise to pick her up from her house tomorrow to their 'Saturday pet day' plan, but he realized he doesn't have her contact. He tends to approach her when he spots a tall-good looking man exits from the driver side. The man and Jinah walk together to the Art building hand-in-hand. Kris continues to walking cross the building again, catch up time to his first schedule. He will asked Chanyeol about her phone number later, or maybe just send DM to her instagram.

Fast forward to lunch time of that day, The EXO members have their lunch from outside the school as requested by Kris to have Chinese food. Xiumin also join them. They are waiting for their lunch to arrive now while chatting among themselves.

"Why are you so quiet, hyung?" Sehun suddenly asked. Kris sometimes seems in trance.

"Nothing, I just think about some work in company," Kris explained.

"Workaholic~" Baekhyun sing. "Dragon Wu~" Chen join teasing him.

"Loose up a bit, hyung. Find some happiness and enjoy your youth," Kai suggested in wise manner.

"Yeah... Find some happiness and enjoy your youth. After that ended up in magazine headline," Suho exclaimed. "Good thing my people fast cover up to your recently clubbing scandal, Jongin. Don't be reckless," he adds, scolding Kai like a mother-in-law.

"That's what families are for, hyung. Moreover if he has news company so he can cover up your scandal story," Kai said and wiggling his eyebrows to Suho. Suho slapped the back of his head. Kris and some oldest member just shake their head.

"Maybe find happiness by find someone to love," Chanyeol adds innocently.

"Ewww... lover boy! When someone in love, all his words is full of love," Tao eyed Chanyeol up and down.

Kris chuckles. "Does anybody here have relationship with someone? Not single anymore?" Kris asked.

.

..

...

Krik.

Krik.. Krik...

Cricket's sound heard because of the silence.

..........

Eleven pairs of eyes staring blankly at Kris. "We're all single," Kris stated in conclusion. Without being answered he has known by their blank stares.

"Chanyeol hyung soon going to be in relationship," Kyungsoo said nonchalantly. "With one of his female close-friend. The initial is J.E.J," he adds.

"Hey, stop teasing me in front of her. I don't want to scare her, guys," Chanyeol quickly responded.

“I wonder why anyone of you not in relationship. You have many fan girls,” Kris commented.

“Talk about yourself. Why you’re not in relationship too? You’re the most popular among us,” Baekhyun asked Kris back.

“I haven’t found the one yet,” Kris shortly replies.

“Same goes with us,” Sehun said nonchalantly. Baekhyung and Kyungsoo nodded.

"Back to Chanyeol again, I think you have to step up your game quickly. Or someone going to steal her," Luhan said. Xiumin who sits beside him nodded. The others also nodded in agreement when the eldest two hyungs had spoken their wise words.

"Don't worry hyung. I have played my game on her pace. And no one allowed to step

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter