Chapter 19

Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 19 –116

 

“EONNIEEEE~” Krystal knocked on Jinah’s and Yoona’s bedroom for the 5thtimes, But still got no responses from the inside.

It’s already Sunday. The day is still early, 7 AM in the morning. But Krystal has dressed nicely.

“JINAH EONNIE!!” Krystal slightly raised her voice and knocked louder.

Jaebum exited from his bedroom across his sisters’ bedroom with only his pajamas in his sleepy state. “What are you doing this early, SooJung noona?” Jaebum asked while yawning.

“We have plan with the gangs. But Jinah eonnie still hasn’t wake up yet,” Krystal turned to Jaebum with a pout.

Jaebum sleepily walked to the door and knocked. “Nana! Soojung Noona is here,” He knocked on the door louder and repeatedly.

Mean while inside the room…

Yoona was irritated by the noise from the knock. “Yah, Jinah~ Open the door,” Yoona whined from her bed. Not opening her eyes at all. Jinah only squirmed around in her blanket. “Im Jinah! Hurry up open the door,” Yoona impatiently kicked Jinah to wake her up.

Jinah finally opened her eyes. “Urgh… What time is it?” Jinah whined in sleepy voice as she raked her hand into her hair. Feeling moody being woken up early because she slept really late last night.

“Eonnie, I’ll count to three if you don’t open the door now I’ll ask Jaebum to break this door,” Krystal threatened from the outside.

“No, I don’t dare to do it. Yoona noona going to kill me,” Jaebum quickly declined.

“One~” Krystal starts to count. Not minding about Jaebum’s protest.

As Jinah pried herself from the blanket and tried to take her phone on the side table, the knocks never stop at all. Jinah checked the time on her phone and immediately widen her eyes in shock when she look the time is already 7.10 AM. “Oh My God… I’m late,” Jinah scurried to get up from her bed completely awake now. She hurriedly opened her bedroom’s door.

“Two~”

Jinah swiftly opens the door right when Krystal wants to count on three.

“Oh thanks God you finally wake up. Rise and Shine~” Krystal heaved a relief sigh. “But the bad news is you’re late. Eonniee~ did you forget that we have plan on 7.30 AM today? Kai and Luhan oppa are downstairs, picking us up,” Krystal nagged.

Jaebum immediately walked off. Don’t want to listen to some nagging in the morning.

“Sorry… I slept really late last night,” Jinah pouted, feeling bad because late.

“Hurry prepares yourself,” Krystal pushed Jinah into the bedroom and dragged her to the bathroom. “You only have 10 minutes!” Krystal reminded.

Then she decided to sit on the sofa-bed on the corner while waiting for Jinah. She spotted Yoona still sprawled on her bed on the way to the sofa-bed. “How can someone still look beautiful in their sleep state,” Krystal commented and sighed.

10 minutes later, Jinah exited from the bathroom, fresh from the shower. She wears a white sweater and black jeans.

 

*((Jinah's outfit))*

 

“Let’s go!” Krystal dragged Jinah again.

“Wait, I need to apply something on my face first,” Jinah attempted to walk to her dresser and applied some natural make up.

“There’s no enough time, eonnie. The others are already on the location,” Krystal hurriedly interfered. “We’re already late,”

Jinah pouted and followed Krystal’s suggestion anyway. She only grabs her phone, purse and a neatly-wrapped box. Then she and Krystal walked to downstairs where Kai and Luhan waiting for them.

Kai and Luhan immediately stand up from the sofa. “What took you so long, girls? The others are already arrived,” Luhan asked.

“Sorry, I woke up late,” Jinah apologized instantly.

“No it’s okay, noona. We’re not that late anyway,” Kai winked at her.

Jinah informed her parents that she’s going to go. Then they quickly walked to Luhan’s car. Luhan drove the car while Kai sat on the passenger seat. Jinah and Krystal are on the back seat.

“Oh by the way, you look so pretty this morning, Jinah,” Luhan said as he staring and winking at Jinah through the rear mirror right before they took off to their destination. Jinah chuckled while Krystal and Kai rolled their eyes as responses.

 

 

5 minutes later, Luhan’s car enter into an apartment complex called LUckzury Residence. Well maybe you can tell only from the name it’s belongs to whom. There is a security checks to enter the neighborhood. There are 6 buildings in the complex which function as condominium. A park with playground, jogging track and swimming pool located in the middle of buildings as resident’s amenities. Luhan parked his car on the empty spot beside a black van.

Right after Luhan turned off the machine, the passenger seat window of van rolled down. Xiumin’s face appeared. On the driver seat is Chen.

“I’m sorry oppa. It’s me who made them late. I woke up late,” Jinah quickly said before Xiumin or Chen ask why they are late.

“Oh it’s okay, Jinah. We just arrived too,” Xiumin assured while smiling.

Suho and Myungsoo exit from the back seat of the van, Xiumin and Chen followed. The black van apparently contained the Kim’s cousin, except Kai (because he joined Luhan’s car). Lay, Sehun and Kyungsoo also exit from each of their car. Baekhyun who’s in charge to pick up Tao and Chanyeol who’s in charge to pick up Eunji and Hyuna follow suit to get out from the car. Luhan, Kai, Jinah and Krystal get out from the car too.

“He’s in Daffodil Unit,” Luhan said. He led them to one of the building, the said Daffodil Unit.

“We don’t bring anything yet?” Lay asked in confusion when no one bring anything with them.

“No, let’s just surprise Kris hyung first!” Baekhyun said enthusiastically.

YAP! Today is November 6th which is Kris’s birthday. They have planned this surprise since a week ago, before the Halloween Party. Everyone in the gangs know about this. They even have a secret group chat without Kris in it.

Why they go to a condominium complex while Kris lived in his family house? That is because he recently moved in to a condo since 3 days ago. As gift from his parents and also as symbols that he’s an adult. Right after he graduated from university, he will get another responsibility which is to handle his family business.

The two eldest in the group, Xiumin and Luhan has passed the ‘move out from family house’ phase. Only Xiumin has passed the phase to take the responsibility to handle family business, the first one in EXO, because he has graduated. While the other EXO, they only wait for their turn.

Being the owner and also one of the resident here, make Luhan has a good access in here. They swarmed in one lift to get to the 47th floor, the highest floor. The lift can take 20 persons at once.

When they get on the 47th floor, they immediately do their plan. Luhan is in charge to press the bell and appear on intercom because Luhan is literally Kris’s neighbor (from different building unit), so it can lessen Kris’s suspicion. The others hide on the blind spot where they can’t be seen by Kris.

“Luhan?” Kris’s deep voice heard from the intercom. Sound confuse by Luhan’s sudden appearance.

“Morning, Kris,” Luhan sweetly smiling to the camera.

“Why are you here early in the morning?” Kris asked.

A beep sound heard from the door meaning Kris has pushed the button to automatically open the door and let Luhan in. Luhan grinned to his friends who silently wait for his signal. Luhan asked them to quickly get closer and get into position according to their plan. They hurriedly stood in front of the door.

Chanyeol, Sehun, Myungsoo, Kai and Tao stood on the back line. The girls (Hyuna, Jinah, Krystal and Eunji) and Xiumin stood in front of them, in the middle line. Hyuna sneakily pushed Jinah to stand on the center. While Kyungsoo, Lay, Baekhyun, Suho and Chen sat on front line.

“Luhan, I have opened the door for you. Just get in,” Kris’s yelled from inside.

No one responded him. They silently waited until Kris open the door himself.

“Ah seriously, what a…” Kris abruptly opened the door and paused swearing Luhan after he takes a look what’s in front of him.

“SURPRISEEEEEE!!!!!” 16 voices boomed. “HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” they chorused together.

Kris shocked seeing all of his friends appear in front of his condo this early. “Wow guys, thank you,” Kris’s face lit up instantly when he understands the situation.

“Well, do you have any intention to let us in?” Xiumin sarcastically asked.

“Come in guys,” Kris let everybody in to his new condo.

They got inside while give a birthday greeting to Kris. Tao gave Kris a bone-breaking hug while greet him. Lay and Luhan playfully kissed Kris’s cheek which get them a glare and head-slap from Kris.

“Wihiii… let’s explore Kris’s hyung new nest~” Chen and Baekhyun instantly explored the living room after greet him birthday.

“Happy birthday oppa~” Hyuna and Krystal greeted Kris in chorus. Kris thanked them and gave a friendly group hug for both of them. Hyuna and Krystal cheekily grinned to each other after gotten the hug.

“Happy birthday, hyung,” Myungsoo greeted while do a fist bump with Kris.

“Happy birthday, Kris,” Jinah shyly greeted Kris. She still shy about the forehead kiss the other time. That Halloween night is the last meeting with him, because after that night Kris as usual absent from school. They only left message to each other via phone.

“Thank you, Jinah,” Kris embraced and hugged Jinah without hesitate. He even gently her hair. Jinah awkwardly hugged Kris back.

Chanyeol, the last one to enter, cleared his throat. Making Jinah and Kris pulled away from each other. “Happy birthday, hyung,” Chanyeol said while give a knowing look and smile to Kris and Jinah alternately.

After all of his friends enter his condo, Kris found all of them have occupied themselves in the living room. Some of them observe the view from the window, some of them only sit on the sofa and some of them observe the things in the living room. There are many boxes which still haven’t unpacked yet. So the condo is still quite messy. Sound of chats instantly filled up the condo.

“Oh… you’re all coming,” a feminine voice suddenly heard, break the chats in instant.

16 eyes turn to look at the source of the voice.

.

.

.

“Noona?!!!” Tao exclaimed in shocked.

Miyoung smiling sweetly to them in her dress glory. And she just exited from one of the room in the condo.

 

 

“What are you doing here?!!” Tao shrieked. He walked closer to Miyoung.

Before Miyoung can answer, Tao interrupted. “Why are you here this early?”

Miyoung opened want to reply.

“You’re a woman. You don’t suppose to be here early in the morning. Alone,” Tao interrupted again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter