Chapter 26

Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 26. DATE

 

Kris just had a shower and was drying his hair with a towel. He was barefoot and only cladded with his favorite Adidas track pants. He was free to be shirtless since he was alone in his apartment now. Today is Friday meaning it has been 4 days since they had their short vacation in Busan. It’s still winter break and school new semester won’t start until the mid of January.

While rubbing his hair with the towel, Kris walked toward his kitchen. He checked his schedule from his I-pad while sipping his morning coffee. When he found he’s free until the next Monday, a smile cracked from his face. He tapped his fingers on the dining table as he was thinking and making some plans in his mind. After some moments, he grabbed his phone which placed not far from he sat then clicked ‘My Love’ from his contact. Soon Jinah’s selfie photo decorated Kris’s phone screen, indicated he was making a phone call to her.

‘Hello?’ Jinah’s sweet voice answered on the third rings.

“Good morning,” Kris greeted sweetly.

‘Morning to you too,’ Jinah replied in a shy tone from the opposite receiver.

“Do you have any plan today?” Kris asked hopefully. He unconsciously played with the hem of his towel on his neck.

‘Hmmm... If I don’t have any plan, why?’ Jinah replied with teasing tone hinted in her voice.

Kris chuckled lightly because he know Jinah was teasing him right now. “Because I don’t have any plan today,” Kris teased back.

‘Soooooo~?’ Jinah answered in a short sing-song tone.

“Let’s have a date today. Our first date after we’re official,” Kris announced while grinning. “Wear a dress and be pretty. I’ll pick you on 6. See you later, love,” Kris said in finalize tone. He hang up the phone call without waiting for Jinah to give him a respond with a radiant smile on his face.

 

 

Jinah was so stunned by what Kris just said. She put her phone on her bed in daze. She paced around the room while biting her lips. She suddenly became so nervous.

Yoona came into their shared-room with a jar of cookies in her hand. She looked at Jinah in confusion. “Why did you go back and forth around the room like that?” Yoona asked as she place her cookie jar on her study desk.

“I’m having a date with Kris tonight,” Jinah answered. She was opening her wardrobe closet. She scanned the dresses she has and inspected it one by one.

“And? Why did you look like in trouble?” Yoona asked while munching on the cookies.

Jinah has told Yoona about her relationship with Kris the moment she came back from Busan. Yoona was so enthuasiastic when she heard about their escalate status. Yoona has predicted Kris has romantic feeling and would confessed to her younger sister soon. Yoona also asked Jinah to thank her with foods because she claimed she was the one who encouraged Jinah to start a new relationship with Kris by giving some advice to Jinah before. Well, it was true. She even proposed to have a double date with Jinah and Kris someday.

“He asked me to wear dress and look pretty tonight,” Jinah pouted after she scanned her entire dresses.

“Oh, that mean he will take you to some exclusive place,” Yoona said with a bright expression on her face.

“I know,” Jinah let out a frustated sight. “Too flashy. Too much detail. Too bright. Too long. Too short. Too ordinary. There aren’t anything to wear!” Jinah whined to her sister when she thought there aren’t any dress she has would be suitable for her date tonight.

Yoona approached Jinah and stood along her in front of the closet. She scanned Jinah’s dresses. “Hmmm... I think I have something that suitable enough for you,” Yoona said as she dragged Jinah to her own wardrobe side.

Jinah’s smile instantly broke the moment Yoona showed her knee-length dress to Jinah.

 

 

6 PM straight Kris showed up in front of Jinah’s residence. Jaebum opened the door for him. Jinah heard Kris’s arrival from Yoona. She quickly checked her appearance for the last time before stepping out from her room.

Jinah cladded in a black knee-length dress which belongs to Yoona. The dress is an A-line shaped and have ribbon on the waist. It’s lucky they have a similar size, although Yoona is thinner and a little bit shorter than Jinah. So the dress molded on Jinah’s body like her second skin and accentuating all of her curves. The dress wasn’t too short but it really showed a lot of leg. Jinah matched it with her red high-heels which make her legs looks longer and to give a sense of shocking colour in her all-black outfit. She put on heavier make up than usual, but not thick enough to make people cringe. She let her hair down and make it curl on the tips of it.

Jinah walked down the stairs while carrying her clutch and coat. Yoona and Jaebum spotted in the kitchen, snacking and snickering with each other. Their parents haven’t come from their work yet. Jinah held her breath when she spotted Kris sitting in the living room across her. He looked absolutely enthralling while waiting for her.

Kris was wearing a black dinner jacket that fit his body perfectly. He paired it with a white shirt, black pants and red skinny tie which surprisingly matched with Jinah’s shoes. His grown short hair combed back and he must have used gel because it stayed in place and looked really tame. The light on the living room highlighted Kris’s face and he looks so alluring with his usual composed expression.

‘Kris in suit is really such a huge turn on,’ Jinah said in her mind. Then she realized what she just thought. She quickly get a grip of herself and walked toward Kris again.

The clack of Jinah’s heels signed as her arrival. Kris looked up when he heard her. His brown eyes staring at her. Scrutinized her from head to toe. Kris’s eyes lingered on Jinah’s face, especially her red cherry lips. His eyes lingered longer on her slim waist and long legs then back up to her face again. Kris openly checked Jinah out. He stood from his seat when Jinah approached.

Kris and Jinah stood in front of each other for a moment. Staring at each other like the world is only for the two of them. Jaebum’s clearing throat and Yoona’s giggle voice that brought them back to the reality. Kris regained his composure again while Jinah gave a side glared to her siblings.

“I could look at you all night,” Kris whispered in his low voice.

Jinah really want to say the same to him but words stucked to come out from temporarily. Her cheeks turned into a deep shade of red.

“But if I do that, we can’t go anywhere then,” Kris added and winked at Jinah. Then he abruptly turned toward Yoona and Jaebum in the kitchen. “Siblings-in-law, we’re going now. We may be come back late but trust me I will take care a a really good care of Jinah,” Kris said in his sweet voice.

“Okay~” Yoona replied. While Jaebum only stared at Kris in silent.

“Thank you,” Kris bowed 90 degree to Yoona and Jaebum. “Come,” Kris gave out his hands to Jinah while smiling sweetly to her.

Jinah took Kris hands that held out to her and intertwined it with hers. The two lovebirds quickly came out from the house. Kris helped Jinah wore her coat first before they stepped out from the house. Kris’s black Mustang has waited for them in front of Jinah’s house. Kris dind’t forget to open his car’s door for Jinah. Then Kris drove off his car to their date destination.

"Siblings in law? What the he.ll is he thinking?" Jaebum grumbled when Kris and Jinah gone.

Yoona patted Jaebum's back while giggling. "Calm done, you didn't get grumpy with Changwook oppa,"

 

 

“This is our first official date and it feels different,” Kris said as he took Jinah’s hand in one of his hands while the other hand is still hold the steering wheel. “This feels so real, now,” Kris turned his head toward Jinah as it is red light now.

Butterflies automatically filled all over Jinah’s stomach. She could smell Kris’s perfume and feel the warmth of his body when he caressed Jinah’s hair. Kris’s head dipped down to kiss the side of Jinah’s head gently. He lingered longer and took a long deep inhale of Jinah’s hair. Jinah was feeling thankful she has washed her hair today. Since they were going steady, Jinah picked Kris’s habit to inhale and sniffed on her hair or kissed her on the head. She tried to wash her hair as offen as possible now so it will always smell good whenever Kris gets near her hair. She even bought a flower scent shampoo for herself two days ago. Well, being Kris’s girlfriend surely broke out one of her bad habit.

“I love the way you smell. Is it the new scent?” Kris asked suddenly. He focused on the road again since the light has been turned green. But one of his hands still hold Jinah’s hand.

“Eh? How did you know? I indeed changed my shampoo scent,” Jinah replied in wondering.

“Of course, I know. I sometimes steal some sniff of your hair before we were officially dating,” Kris cheekily smiled.

Jinah gasped. “Unbelivable! You sniffed-hair monster!” Jinah e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter