Chapter 25

Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER 25 – BRAND NEW DAY

 

Jinah opened her eyes slightly when she felt her phone vibrate.  She just woke up after went to bed at 4 A.M in the dawn. She rolled on the bed and sleepily yawned. Then she looked around the room, Wendy and Soulji are still sleeping soundly beside her on the king-sized bed.

Jinah took her phone and checked the time which already show 9 A.M. There’s a message on her phone which sent to her a while ago. She immediately opened it and found the message is from Yoona asking what time she will arrive back at Seoul. Jinah quickly typed a reply to her sister.

Today they’re going back from Busan. Their short getaway should end today. Jinah moved her sight toward her messy travel bag. She hasn’t pack yet, unlike Wendy and Soulji who already packed last night. So she planned that she will start to pack after she has shower since they will depart from Busan around 1 P.M in the afternoon. Right after they have lunch.

Jinah mindlessly opened her WhatsApp account. There are a lot of notifications on ‘The Squads’ group chat which all of the members of chat are EXO, Myungsoo, Eunji, Hyuna and Krystal. There are 289 chats in total from there. ‘What are they talked about?’ Jinah thought. She read the chats one by one from the top.

 

Baekhyun           : Hyung, what’s the meaning of this post?

Baekhyun           : (sent screenshot of Kris’s recent Instagram post)

Xiumin                : whose hand is that?

Suho                   : I bet he took it just a while ago

Eunji                   : Awww, I love the caption! (love in the eyes emoji)

Hyuna                 : I think I know that hand belongs to who (smirk emoji)

Chen                   : Are you thinking what I’m thinking?

Krystal                : OMG!!! OMG!!!!! Is this really happening???!!!

Sehun                 : I know this will happen sooner or later

Baekhyun           : Hyung, we need clarification!

Kyungsoo           : Yeah, you made us wondering around and having assumption about you

Myungsoo          : (Only sent a sticker with a wonder expression)

Tao                     : Gege!!! How could you do this to me? You cheated on me T_T

Luhan                 : Kris, you traitor!

Lay                      : I don’t know what happened, guys. Can someone explain it to me?

Kai                      : Guys, can’t you stop chatting? I’m trying to sleep here

Chen                   : Just mute the notification, Kai.

Chanyeol            : For your information, Kris hyung has knocked down since the moment we entered the room

Chanyeol            : (sent Kris while sleeping picture)

 

(Kris's sleeping picture)

 

Jinah can’t help to giggle after seeing Kris's sleeping picture. He looked cute because the corner of his mouth turned into frown. His hair has grown since he has the short haircut on the Halloween night. He kept his hair black since then.

 

Chanyeol            : He sleeps like a corpse. Don’t expect to get a reply from him soon.

Sehun                 : Boo~

Suho                   : Audience disappointed...

Hyuna                 : Bet Jinah is also sleeping right now

Kyungsoo           : Hyung, you should make press conference tomorrow noon

Luhan                 : I hope these are just a dream T_T

 

And their conversation continued. Those are the small proportion of their talk. Jinah became curious by the picture Kris posted in his Instagram. So she opened her own Instagram account and immediately open Kris’s account.

 

 

Jinah read the caption Kris wrote and smiled after that. She loved the caption! Jinah amazed by the likes Kris get from the post. Comments also flooded on the said picture. This might be the most controversial picture Kris ever posted. Jinah opened the comments section and found many congratulatory messages, questions of the hand owner Kris held, and heartbreak comments.

A crazy idea popped on Jinah’s mind. She also wanted to leave something on the comment section. Well, everybody and Kris won’t see her comment in thousands of other comments, right? Jinah quickly typed ♥ symbol as her ‘contribution’ in the comment section.

But contrast from Jinah's expectation, it turns out Kris noticed her comment and replied it with another ♥ symbol not long after that.

 

 

Jinah came out the last from her room because she should packed her travel bag. Wendy and Soulji had come out from their room a while ago. When Jinah stepped out from the room, she found Kris is leaning casually against the wall beside the doorframe with his arms crossed over his chest. His mouth turned up into a brilliant smile and his eyes sparkling as Jinah opened the door.

“Hey you,” His smile and the glint in his eyes became wider.

“Are you waiting for me?” Jinah asked as she’s facing him who still leaned his body on the wall.

“Who else?” Kris shrugged his shoulder. He takes Jinah’s right hand and intertwined it with his own fingers. “Come on. Let’s face the public for the first time together,” Kris winked at Jinah.

Jinah smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter