Chapter 5

Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5. STALKING

 

"........................................."

Krik..

Krik……

Krik……….

Hyuna raised her head from her phone. She frowned after realized Jinah, Krystal, Eunji and she herself are busy do their own stuffs despite they hang out together. There's a really long silence among them. That afternoon, they have girl's time in their favorite bakery and coffee shop after school. Two days after the welcoming party night. They seated on the farthest and cornered table.

"Have you asked Chanyeol about your potential new lover candidate, Jinah?" Hyuna suddenly asks Jinah to break their long silence.

"Not yet. I can't just suddenly ask him about Kris. It will be so obvious," Jinah tells nonchalantly while eating her favorite banana bread and plays with her phone at the same time.

"But, if you always wait for the right time. When will you start your moves, eonnie?" Krystal joins. She currently does her nails, coloring them into black.

Eunji remain silent and just looking at her laptop that she brought in concentration. As usual she does her music composition assignment.

"I have searched him on internet. But I can't find any social media of him," Jinah said.

Hyuna, who absent-mindlessly plays with her drink, looks at Jinah in interest. "What kind of key word did you used?"

"I typed Kris Wu. And…. Voilà~ All the business related articles and his fans forums appeared. I gave up after read some. No social media found," Jinah said. Finish up her bread and wipes all the bread crumbles from her lips with tissue.

"That's because you searched by using wrong keyword, eonnie," Krystal said while blowing some air into her freshly done nails.

"Let me teach you the art of stalking," Hyuna takes the laptop from Eunji's possession.

"YAH YAH... What are you doing?! I am working on my music composition," Eunji protests. Try to takes her laptop back.

"You can work on it later. Now let's help our dear friend to stalk her potential lover. We can look together through this PC," Hyuna set aside her drink and put the laptop in front of her.

"You can look from your phone though," Eunji still try to protest.

"We can see better from PC. It's wider than using phone. Besides what's the purpose to hang out together, if we busy do our own thing?" Hyuna's reason is absolute.

"At least let me save my work," Eunji gives in. She scooted closer to Hyuna and save her music composition work data.

"Now... Scoot closer you two," Hyuna commands Jinah and Krystal. So they do. Jinah scooted to Hyuna’s right side while Eunji on Hyuna’s left side and Krystal leaned on Jinah's side, not let her fingers being touched by anything. "Let's start with his weibo account," she’s start her ‘lecture’.

"Weibo?" Jinah ask in confused.

"It's Chinese social media. Because he's Chinese. Chinese - Canadian," Hyuna starts to tells facts about him. She types his weibo username. Not long after that, his profile page appears on the laptop screen.

"Errrr.... Do you understand Chinese?" Eunji asks. She looks at her friends one by one. Hyuna's face is blank. Jinah frowned while staring at the laptop screen. Krystal tries to spell some word, but failed.

"Let's move on to his other social media account. Instagram," Krystal suggests.

"He has instagram?" Jinah ask indisbelief. Like it is a miracle.

"Of course he has. He's pretty sociable,” Hyuna said like it’s the most obvious fact in the world. She opens Instagram page in browser. “Now Jinah, the reason why you don’t find any social media of him is because you used his other name, his International name. He uses his birth name which is his Chinese name for all his socmed accounts. Because I have know by heart all of his socmed username, let’s us just open it immediately,” Hyuna explains while typing in his instagram username. She wants to immediately start their ‘investigation’ a.k.a their stalking time to fullfil Jinah’s (and of course herself) thirst of knowing Kris Wu.

Shortly after that his instagram profile appears. His profile picture is him wearing an all black outfit with black snapback, black glasses and red sneakers. Making the shoes stand out the most. ‘Darkness in my eyes but light up in the sky' written as his bio profile. There are only 80 posts of him. He has many followers. His followers hit 4 millions. But he's only following 18 people. Yeah, the perks of being popular.

"WOW!” Jinah shocked and amused. She takes control of the laptop from Hyuna.

"Excited much, huh?" Hyuna teased Jinah.

"His username is so funny. Galaxy?" Eunji stated while chuckles sligthly.

"So are you, artist_eunji," Krystal teases Eunji by using her IG id. "Narcissistic much," she adds while stuck her tongue out.

"Shut Up, vosmivoyez! Your username also weird," Eunji teases Krystal back.

"Eonnie, you're saying it wrong. It's vwu-mi-vwa-yek. Not vosmivoyez," Krystal tells Eunji with a tone exactly like Hermione Granger when she corrected Ron Weasley to pronounce the 'LevioSA' word in Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone movie.

"Hey at least our username is not over using the ‘A’ letters and dash marks," Hyuna snickers. Try to tease Jinah again by using Jinah's IG username. Fortunately, Hyuna’s username is the most normal one among her friends.

Jinah pouted "They don’t allow me to use space. So I just use dash to replace them," she defends her choice of IG username.

Hyuna rolls her eyes, but says nothing. They continue to stalk Kris's instagram. From his recent post until his very first post. Most of the posts are his selfies or scenery when he visits a country.

Jinah clicked on his following. There are only 18 people he's following back from his 4+ millions followers. It is makes her curious about that. The EXO members certainly places on top of the list. There are Instagram account of Luhan, Lay, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Sehun, Tao, Kai and Xiumin. Suho, Chen and D.O don’t have instagram account. Jinah knows about that because hers and all EXO members that have instagram account are following each other. Then there are accounts that belong to his siblings. Jinah can assume that because there’s a ‘Wu’ on the username, @mark_wu and @wendyrvwu. He’s also following NBA official account, Vogue China, Vin Diesel, Kendall Jenner. Wait what? Kendall Jenner?

"Kendall Jenner?" Jinah turns to Hyuna, asking for explanation from her.

"There's a spread rumor about him dating Kendall back then. Some paparazzi also caught them having dinner in one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter