Chapter 17

Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 17 – HALLOWEEN PART I

 

Today is Monday, October 31st. Meaning the start of the week but also the end of month. It also means Halloween! Time to scream ‘trick or treat’ in front of other’s people door. For Prime University students, it’s time to prepare for the Halloween Party.

The clock already showed 6 PM now. Meaning Jinah has an hour before Kris come to pick her and go to PU campus to the Halloween Party as partner. The Halloween Party by Prime University will start at 8 PM.

One hour later, Jinah is standing in front of the body-length mirror, staring at her reflection. Her body cladded in a long black evening dress. A black 4 inches heels is on her feet. She let her long straight brown hair down and styled it into the curly ends. Some locks are swept into a side and tucks behind her ear while the rest locks are falling naturally on her shoulder to create a bright look. Smokey eyes and lips make-up complete her outfit for tonight.

Yoona sits in front of the vanity table, applying make up on her gorgeous face. Her costume consist of a red blouse with white-collar, a black knee-lenght skirt with yellow strip at the end and a brown calf-length flat boots. Her hair made into the vintage pigtails in 60s. You could guess Yoona’s costume just by the description, aren’t you? Jinah actually ever suggested this couple costume as theirs to Kris yesterday. Fortunately, Kris declined.

“I still don’t have any idea what is your costume, Jinah,” Yoona is checking her sister from head to toe. “Is it Future Mrs.Wu’s costume?” Yoona wiggles her eyebrow to Jinah.

Jinah only rolls her eyes while lift one of her legs on a chair. Then she puts on the black lacy garter, similar to her black outfit, on her thigh. “You’ll find out later,”

Suddenly, there’s a knock on the door and not long after that Jaebum’s head appeared. Yoona let him in. Jaebum is wearing a black and white stripped jumpsuit with a black beanie hat.

“Awww… a convict??!”Yoona instantly guessed Jaebum’s costume. Considering it’s really look like a convict uniform.

Jaebum nodded lightly while scrutinizing Yoona’s outfit. “Olive Oyl?” he guesses Yoona’s costume.

Yoona beamed and nodded vigorously. Happy that someone can guess her costume by a single look.

Then Jaebum turns his sight to Jinah. “Nana!! Don’t lift up your legs and reveal your thigh like that! Ouch my innocent eyes,” Jaebum closes his eyes. “Why is your dress have a high slit?” he said while throw a comforters to Jinah’s direction.

The comforters hit Jinah’s face. “Ouch Jae. Relax. I’m only putting my garter on,” Jinah took off the comforters from her face. Then quickly put down her legs and fix her dress.

“Anyway, I go first and bring our car, okay? I’m going to pick my partner,” Jaebum takes the car keys on the side table. He’s in charge to bring their car tonight, considering Yoona and Jinah will be pick by their own partner.

“Who’s your partner, Jae?” Jinah asks curiously.

“My classmate in music theory class. You’ll see her later… I’m going first. See you soon,” Jaebum turns his back while waves his hand to his noonas. “By the way, your partners have arrive and wait downstairs,” He adds when he almost exit from his sister’s bedroom.

 

 

Kris and ChangWook wait together in the living room. They sit side by side on the sofa, but there’s a little gap between them. Jaebum has gone awhile ago. There’s only the two of them downstairs. The Im’s parents still haven’t back from work. Aunty Kang, the house helpers, is in the utility room. There’s no sound from TV or anything. So it’s completely silence between the two men.

ChangWook suddenly clears his throat. Can’t stand the silence between them. “So… you’re Jinah’s partner,” he stated.

Kris nods. “I am,” He responds to ChangWook’s statement.

“I’m ChangWook, by the way. Ji Chang Wook,” Changwook introduces himself and holds his hand to Kris. His biceps flexes when he does that. Suit to the character costume he’s wearing now.

Kris accepts ChangWook’s handshake. “I’m Kris. Kris Wu,” Kris said in his deepest voice. Don’t want to be less manly than ChangWook and his biceps muscle. “So you’re Yoona’s boyfriend?” Kris asks, trying to make conversation.

ChangWook nods. “Yap. I am her boyfriend,” ChangWook proudly said.  “And you are Jinah’s boyfriend?” ChangWook trailed off.

Kris chuckles. “No, I’m not,” Kris shakes his head.

“Yet,” ChangWook playfully added and raised one of his eyebrows to Kris.

Kris only smiled and shrugged ChangWook’s tease. They soon acquainted to each other while waiting for the girls to come down. It turns out ChangWook and Kris have the same interest in basketball and include as member of basketball team in their respective department. They promise to play basketball together in the future, Business team VS Art team.

Thumps of shoes heard from the stairs. ChangWook and Kris look to the stairs’s direction and spotted Yoona comes down elegantly. Jinah trailed behind her. ChangWook and Kris immediately stand up and walk closer so they can meet their respective partners in the middle.

“Hi, my lovely Olive,” ChangWook walks closer to Yoona and embrace her.

Yoona smiles cheekily to her boyfriend. “Hello, my spunky Popeye,” Yoona tips ChangWook’s white sailor hat.

ChangWook wears a black with red collar sailor shirt, blue jeans, brown boots and white sailor hat just like Popeye outfit. Matching his to Yoona’s ‘Olive Oyl’ outfit. He also brings a cigar pipe and draws a temporary anchor tattoo on his arm to complete his outfit. Thankfully ChangWook is muscular enough, so he doesn’t need to add fake muscle shirt.

 

*Popeye and olive outfit

 

ChangWook and Yoona turn their attention to Kris who only rooted in his spot with eyes set on Jinah. A hint of approval and adoration reflected on it. Making ChangWook and Yoona turn to look at Jinah too.

ChangWook whistles playfully. “Wow,” he commented which get a glare and a pinch on the side from Yoona.

“Don’t disturb their moment,” Yoona whispers on her boyfriend’s ears.

Jinah’s eyes also set on Kris all the time, amazed by his attractiveness. It doesn’t mean all this time he wasn’t attractive. But tonight his attractiveness is on the full mode. Kris wears a black suit with a gold tie, a white shirt that tucked inside his black trousers and a shiny black formal shoes. The most shocking thing is he got a new haircut, a soldier haircut.

 

*Kris's looks

 

Kris walks closer to Jinah. “Good Evening, Miss Im,” He took Jinah’s right hand and gently kiss it. Eyes never leave her at all.

Jinah can feel her heartbeat become faster by this sweet gesture of Kris. Her heart flutters. A longing feeling suddenly crept from inside her. It’s been long time she felt this way. “Evening, Mr. Wu,” she softly greets back this attractive partner of hers.

“You look… amazing tonight,” Kris praised. He is staring at her from head to toe openly. His brown eyes are twinkling.

“You don’t look bad yourself,” Jinah is staring back at him. “And you even got a new haircut,” she pointed to his short hair.

Kris rakes a hand through his hair. This gesture makes him look more attractive. “I want to be total for our costume,” he said while smiling and keep running his hand on his hair.

“By the way, what are you?” ChangWook suddenly asked, cutting Kris and Jinah’s moment.

“Let’s show them our signature pose,” Jinah takes Kris’s hand and drags him to stand right under the arch that connected the foyer and living room.

From his trousers pocket, Kris pulls out a silver gun he bought from the toy store yesterday. Jinah parts her dress slits so it can displaying the matching silver gun which tucked at the garter on her thigh. Then they start to pose exactly like this:

 

*The slit isn't that high. Imagine it's only until the middle of thigh.

 

“You are Mr. & Mrs. Smith!” ChangWook exclaimed. He is action movies number one fans. That’s why he can automatically guessed.

Yoona claps her hand. “Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie,”

Kris turns to Yoona and ChangWook. “We are. Krisnah pretend to be Brangelina,” Kris said while glancing at Jinah. Jinah nods in approval.

“Awww… you already have your own couple name. I and oppa even don’t have ours. But, Brangelina divorced now. I wish Krisnah won’t be like Brangelina. But you won’t split like them anyway, you don’t even together in the first place,” Yoona babbled. She gives a playfu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter