Chapter 29

Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER 29 – ENJOY WHILE YOU CAN

 

Winter break was over. The 2017 school year has begun. New semester are waiting. That’s why the Im’s siblings started to wake early today and already gathered in the dining room to have breakfast now. Their father and mother also presented in the dining room.

For Yoona and Jaebum, they woke up early was because they have morning class which will be start at 7.30 AM. But For Jinah, she woke up early was because she want to make bento for Kris. She remembered Kris ever told her he usually skipped his breakfast because he doesn’t like eat alone. So that’s why she wanted to surprise him by making bento for him. She woke up the earliest from everyone. Aunty Kang, their house helpers, was wondering why she suddenly appeared so early in the morning but decided not to disturb her. She made fried rice for him. She also decorated the bento nicely with colorful vegetables.

“I saw you making bento. Is it for yourself?” Chaeyoung asked Jinah when they had breakfast together.

“Oh you made bento??!” Yoona exclaimed in disbelief tone.

Jongsuk looked up from his newspaper with narrowed eyes behind his glasses. Jaebum looked at Jinah as he munched his pancakes. Everybody’s attention now turned to Jinah and the bento box besides her. Jinah paused when everyone looked at her way like a deer caught in headlights.

“It’s not for me, mom,” Jinah shyly said.

Yoona tried to grab the bento box. But Jinah quickly prevented her. “I want to see,” Yoona pouted.

“Let me,” Jinah said as she opened the lit. The appetizing sight and aroma of fried rice immediately filled up the room.

 

(The bento Jinah made)

 

“Wah, that looks nice. Can I taste it, Nana?” Jaebum commented.

“Unfortunately no, there’s nothing left from what I cooked because I didn't make much. Only enough for this bento,” Jinah pouted in regret.

“Even only a little from the bento? We just want to make sure, though. So Kris won’t eat undercooked rice,” Yoona teased.

“Yahhhh!!!” Jinah glared at Yoona. “My cooking skills has been increased since I took cooking class last week,” Jinah defended herself.

“Oh the bento is for Kris? Your Halloween partner, am I right?” Chaeyoung interjected. For reminder, Mr. & Mrs. Im has met Changwook and Kris when they picked Yoona and Jinah to PU Halloween Party as partner. (Chapter 17)

“Now her boyfriend,” Jaebum mumbled.

“That hot stuff is your boyfriend now, honey?” Chaeyoung exclaimed in happiness. “But not as hot as you, my love,” Chaeyoung quickly said to Jongsuk.

“Momm!!! Changwook oppa is a hot stuff too,” Yoona protested why her boyfriend didn’t get the title.

“That Kris boy is so lucky. He can taste my daughter’s cooking,” Jongsuk commented.

Jinah pouted after hearing her father’s word. “Dad, you make me feel guilty. I promise I’ll cook something for you. For Jaebum too. For everyone in this house,” Jinah coaxed as she came to her father’s side and hug him tightly.

“Okay. Make me my favorite food,” Jongsuk demanded with Jinah still clanged to his side like a koala.

“Aye aye captain!” Jinah saluted him. She returned to her seat.

They continued the breakfast normally. 15 minutes later, Yoona and Jinah has finished their breakfast. Jaebum was still munching his breakfast. Chaeyoung and Jongsuk was still enjoying their morning coffee too.

A messages popped up on Yoona’s phone. “Oh, Changwook oppa has arrived. He’s outside. I go first!” Yoona said as she kissed both of her parent’s cheeks.

Yoona seldom went to school together with her siblings now. Changwook usually came to pick her up and sent her home. She joined her siblings only if Changwook has emergency necessities. But most of the time, she was with Changwook.

“Nana, do you want to go now?” Jaebum asked. He has finished his breakfast.

“Sorry Jae, Kris will pick me up to campus,” Jinah grinned.

Chaeyoung chuckled. “You should find yourself a girlfriend too, baby! Your noonas left you with their boyfriends,” she youngest children.

“It’ll come around, mom,” Jaebum said as he picked his bag. “I’m going to campus. My class will start soon,”

Jinah waved her hands to Jaebum. Her parents also started to prepare themselves to work. So she was alone in the dining room. She packed the bento box with a bottle of apple juice and a green apple in to a paper bag. So it will be easier to be carried by Kris.

 

10 minutes later, Kris’s car arrived in front of Jinah’s residence. Jinah came into his car with her jacket on. She carried the bento paper bag on her hands while the other carried her handbag. Kris kept eyes on her the moment she came out from her home and enter his car.

“Good morning!!!” Jinah beamed at him cheerfully.

Kris smiled but greeted her back. “Morning, sweetheart,” he kissed the side of her head. He looked handsome as usual that morning.

Kris drove to the PU campus right away. They didn’t talked much along the ride. Most of time there’s comfortable silence between them. Only the sounds of Brian McKnight songs heard. Jinah was actually nervous, because today was their first appearance together as a couple in campus. It might be different from their friends’s reactions when they knew they were together.

Kris decided to park his car in Art department area because business parking lots area was full as usual. Well, it’s a win-win solution for him and Jinah. He got the parking space and his girlfriend doesn’t need to walk that far to her department building.

“See you later, sweetheart,” Kris said to Jinah.

“See you in lunch!” Jinah waved her hands and came out from his car without waiting for him.

Kris frowned. “Is she late for class? Why did she seems in hurry?” Kris asked in wondering to himself.

Then his sight fell to the paper bag that Jinah brought before. He quickly took the paper bag and his own bag then came out from his car to chase Jinah. He thought she must be forgotten her things on his car. A smile ghostly appeared on his lips when a memory of her forgetting her things crossed his mind.

Kris walked in hurried to the acting department building to run for Jinah. Heads automatically turned toward Kris. Mostly girls, whether from freshmen or senior year. They wondered why The Kris Wu was in their faculty area on the very first day of school and seem really busy looking for something or someone. Anywhere Kris go, he will definitely attract many attentions.

Thanks to his height, Kris immediately spotted Jinah not long after he chased for her. Kris sighed in relieved when he found her. Jinah walked leisurely to acting department building. Not any traces she was late for class or anything.

“Sweetie!” Kris shouted loudly so Jinah can heard him which attracted more attention than before.

Jinah paused from her walking. She clearly heard the voice that belongs to someone she knew very well. Her boyfriend’s voice, Kris Wu. She looked around her surrounding and found all eyes turned toward that someone who was behind her. Wondering who was the one that to be called as ‘sweetie’ by him. Everyone in this campus was curious if Kris has a girlfriend because of his latest Instagram post.

When Kris saw Jinah stopped walking, he quickly ran toward her. All eyes followed his movement. Then when he stopped in front of Jinah, ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter