Chapter 30

Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 30 – HECTIC MORNING, TYPICAL DAY

 

With hair roller was still neatly clipped on her head, Jinah hurriedly came out from her house and then walked toward the car where Kris has been waiting her for the last 10 minutes. Behind her, Yoona was also walking in hurry to the other car that belongs to Changwook not far from where Kris’s car is. Yoona’s hair was in a messy bun. The two sisters were having the bare face.

Kris looked up from his phone when he spotted Jinah walked toward his car. He smiled in amusement after he looked how his girlfriend appearance at the moment. Kris unlocked and opened the passenger’s door through his seat for Jinah. Because Jinah can’t open the door for herself since there are two handbags on both of her hands.

“Morning,” Kris greeted Jinah shortly when she entered his car. He absentmindedly tapped his fingers on the steer wheel. A habit when he should wait for something/someone. His famous resting--face also graced on his face.

Jinah didn’t miss the gesture and expressions. She assumed that Kris was angry at her for making he waited but in fact he did that gesture and expression unintentionally. She immediately turned toward Kris with her puppy eyes right after the door closed. “My lovely handsome boyfriend, Kris oppa~ Sorry for making you wait,” Jinah apologized in cute tone while pouting cutely too.

Kris gawked at Jinah. His eyes rounded and his mouth opened wide in an O-shaped. “What did you say?”

“I’m sorry for making you wait,” Jinah jutted her lips more.

“No, no, no. What did you call me just now? You called me oppa?” Kris asked in disbelief.

Jinah blinked her eyes. “I did?”

“Eyyy, don’t tease me, sweetheart,” Kris pinched Jinah’s cheeks softly. “I clearly heard you call me oppa while apologized just now,”

“Ooo, guess it slipped on me unintentionally,” Jinah smiled sheepishly.

“I don’t mind if you called me that,” Kris rested his hand on Jinah’s cheeks.

“I’ll think about it. Forgive me?” Jinah asked as she leaned her cheeks more on Kris’s hand.

“I never can be mad at you. Besides, I’ve waited 21 years for you to appear in my life. Why should I be mad waiting 10 minutes more for you?” Kris smirked and winked at her. Then he started to ignite his car.

“Hmm always the sweet talker,” Jinah complained. But a smile can’t help to grow on her lip.

Kris started to drive away from the front of Jinah’s house. Changwook’s car had been gone and drove away right after Yoona entered the car. “But sweetie, is it some kind of trend right now to go out with hair-roller like that?”

Jinah groaned when she realized she forgot to remove the hair-rollers from her head before she came out from the house. “No, I’m having bad hair day. I stayed up late with eonnie. We had Korean drama marathon last night. Then… we woke up late,” Jinah explained in detail.

 

*How Jinah's hair look*

 

“So that’s why you and your sister were late this morning and making your boyfriends waiting,” Kris said as he drive leisurely.

“Yeah, I’m sorry for making you wait. I’m sorry I didn’t make breakfast for you today. And sorry for appear so bad like this in front of you too,” Jinah started to apologize again. “You have seen my bare face and my bad hair day now. You must be realize that I’m actually ugly. Hope you don’t regret to be my boyfriend,” Jinah added with a pouted on her lips.

Kris chuckles. “Who said you’re ugly? You’re not ugly,” Kris opposed. “Well… at least your eyebrows are real,” he mumbled softly.

Jinah punched Kris’s arm. “Of course they’re real! See,” Jinah rubbed her eyebrows to prove it to Kris.

“Because I’ve seen my mother’s and Wendy’s. They’re always missing when they removed their makeup. It’s like their eyes are just floating,” Kris said while snickering.

“I’ll tell Wendy you said that,” Jinah stated playfully.

“Tattletale,” Kris commented which Jinah stuck her tongue out toward him. “So you’ll appear like that?”

“Of course not. Let me do my transformation here,” Jinah said as she opened one of her bags that she brought.

Kris only raise his eyebrows at her in wonder as he drove his car. He can’t help to glance and paid attention to whatever she was doing.

Jinah brought out a big pouch and a medium sized mirror from the bag. “Please don’t mind me. Just focus on the road,” Jinah said as she realized Kris kept glancing at her way in puzzlement. “In a minute, you’ll find me presentable as usual,”

“Okay~” Kris nodded and smiled in amusement hearing what she just said. But he still glanced at her occasionally.

She started to put on the make up base on her face such as moisturizer, sunscreen and BB cream. After that compact powder. She drew her eyebrow a little to enhance her own eyebrow line. A little amount of eyeliner too to strengthen her gaze.

“Hmm perfect. We stuck on traffic light, I can’t draw the eyeliner correctly when the car move,” Jinah said as she held the mirror right in front of her face and draw a thin line above her eyes.

Kris turned his attention fully on her. He chuckled as he watched Jinah was so concentrate to put on the eyeliner. “Is these things you usually do every morning?”

“Yes, it’s kind of my morning routine. Moreover if a bad hair day occurred just like today,” Jinah replied still focused to put on her eyeliner.

Kris smirked. He drove again since the light has turned to green again. “Wow, that looks complicated,” he commented. Every day Kris always see the true color of his girlfriend. And he enjoyed evey bit of it. Well, what Jinah mostly did was just the same as before they were official going steady.

Jinah only nodded nonchalantly. She kept applying her makeup. “Did you have breakfast yet?” Jinah asked which got a shake of head from Kris. “Me neither,” She added.

“Do you want to grab something?” Kris offered.

“Yes, please. Oh, there’s McD there. Feed me with burger pleaseee,” Jinah pleaded with her puppy eyes as she pointed to the McDonald sign ahead of them.

“Anything for you sweetheart,” Kris said as he turned his car to the McD. He parked his car on the empty space.

Jinah started to open the hair-roller on her hair. “Hair-rollers down,” she mumbled on herself while combed her hair lightly. “And... voila~ I’m pretty again,”

Kris turned toward Jinah and inspected her. “No you’re not pretty,” He commented while squinted his eyes.

Jinah automatically pouted hearing him. “I’m not?” Jinah repeat.

“You’re beautiful,” He complimented sincerely.

Jinah smiled after hearing his compliment. She always love when he started to say sweet things to her.

“But sweetie, I don’t see any differences on your face. It’s looks the same as you before like you didn’t put on any make up at all,” Kris said as he kept scrutinizing her look.

“Because the theme is no-make up makeup look,” She answered as she shrugged her shoulder nonchalantly.

“No, it’s because you’re naturally beautiful,” Kris complimented again.

Jinah smiled and blushed as her only response. She put on the cherry color of lip tint on her lips as her final touch and to distract herself from Kris’s sweet talk.

“Oh, by the way that cherry lips is really fascinating on you, sweetheart. But don’t think it will save you from my kisses,” Right after Kris said that he pressed his plump lips on Jinah’s lips softly.

Jinah responded to the kiss. At first Kris only pressed his lips on her softly, but he suddenly deepened the kiss by put one of his hands on her nape. Then they started to get into a long sweet kiss on the McD’s parking lot. Breakfast can wait for awhile (^∇^)

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter