Chapter 31

Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 31 – COFFEE AND YOU

 

It was 3 PM in the afternoon when Kris came out from one of the classroom on 3rd floor of Business building with thick folders in his hand. No, it wasn’t he just finished his class but he just met his advisor to talk about his thesis in that classroom. One week ago, his thesis proposal has been accepted and now he should finished drafting chapter one and two of his thesis. His mind was in mess and he was in bad mood because of the advisor gave many revision in his thesis draft. So he fished out his phone and immediately call someone who can brighten up his mood.

“Sweetheart, where are you?” Kris asked the moment Jinah picked his phone call on the 2nd ring.

‘I’m in Coffeebene. Why?’ Jinah answered her whereabouts from the opposite receiver.

Kris can heard the soft sound of music in the background. “Alone?”

‘Now I’m with the girls. But they will go soon. Krystal has class and should returned to campus. Eunji has plan with Chanyeol. Hyuna has to go to her Zumba class. So I’ll be alone. Want to come to here?’ Jinah recited on the phone.

“Okay. I’ll go there,” Kris quickly agreed to Jinah.

“See you soon,” Jinah almost hung up the phone when Kris suddenly stopped her.

“Wait!!! Where is this Coffeebene located?” Kris asked.

Jinah chuckled. “It's not that far from our campus. I’ll share the location on chat so you just follow with your GPS,”

“Okay, see you sweetheart!” Kris hung up the phone.

 

 

Meanwhile in the Coffebene cafe, four girls sat together at the far end of the cafe. Krystal with her new bangs, Hyuna with her signature red-lips, Eunji with her minus-glasses that make her looked like a nerd and Jinah with her hair tied into ponytail. They looked like a typical university girl who hang out after class. 4 glasses of drinks, a plate of French fries and a plate of cheese sticks in front of them are almost finished.

“Kris oppa is really sweet. I want a boyfriend like him. You’re so lucky, eonnie,” Krystal said when Jinah put down her phone back into the table after the call from Kris.

“That’s the nth times you said that since they’re being official together,” Eunji rolled her eyes.

“Yeah, it’s boring to always hear the same quote. Just ask Kai out and you will have a boyfriend. Maybe not as sweet as Kris oppa, but certainly he likes you,” Hyuna suggested.

“I won’t ask first. It will hurt my pride as lady,” Krystal rolled her eyes back at the eonnies as she sipped her Americano.

“Not try to be feminist, but in my opinion a lady can do anything as much as a man can do. For example who should confess first,” Hyuna opined as she shrugged her shoulder nonchalantly.

“Hmmm... but what should I confess? I don’t have any feeling for him,” Krystal raised her eyebrows.

“Not at all? Even just a little? That kid is oozing with iness though,” Eunji commented.

Jinah and Hyuna snickered after hearing what just Eunji said. “Yah, don’t let Chanyeol hear about what you just said,” Jinah said to Eunji in warning.

Eunji snickered too. “Oppsss...,”

“Well yeah he’s attractive, but I don’t know my feeling to him yet. I don’t understand him. He sometimes flirt like a big casanova to me but in other time he acted shy like a high-schooler who just met his crush. I don’t like his inconsistence personality. I like a man like Kris or Chanyeol oppa. Who doesn’t afraid to show their sweet side to their love interest,” Krystal explained in quiet voice.

“But Kris is too sweet that sometimes I barely can handle it,” Jinah commented.

“Me too. Chanyeol sometimes become very cheesy that I just want to vomit unicorn and rainbow,” Eunji agreed.

“And for reminder, Kris oppa kind of have 2 personalities too. In front of other people he always put on the cold exterior, but only with Jinah we can witnessing he turned into one little ball full of sweetness,” Hyuna reminded.

Jinah nodded in approval. “It’s difference case for Chanyeol though. He’s the happy virus to everyone,” Eunji commented with a small pout in her lips.

“Forget it. I don’t want to talk about this, eonnie,“ Krystal whined. “Stop stop stop,” she dramatically ended the conversation when Hyuna seems wanted to open .

“Arasseo arasseo,” Hyuna, Jinah and Eunji stopped their teasing to the maknae.

They started to talk other topic. Mostly about school or the juicy gossips that wander around the campus. Not long after that, Chanyeol appeared in front of them to pick up Eunji. The two actually have music practice together in one of studio at recording company belongs to Chanyeol’s family. "Ayo wassup girls!" He greeted the girls cheerfully.

Krystal looked at the watch on her wrist. “I should go too. My class will start soon and I should walk from here,” she finished her drink and gathered all of her things on the table.

“You guys left now?” Jinah asked hoping they won’t leave soon.

Eunji and Krystal nodded. “Yes, we should left now,” Eunji answered in short.

Chanyeol finished Eunji’s drink while Eunji gathered her things in to her bag.

“Annyeong eonnie!” Krystal said goodbye and waved her hands to her friends after she has gathered her things on her backpack.

“Hyuna, don’t leave me too,” Jinah asked with a pout on her lips. Trying to coax Hyuna to stay with her for a little bit longer. “At least, go after Kris come, okay?” she persuaded with her aegyo.

Hyuna looked at her wrist watch. “Okay, I can wait a little longer,”

“Yeayyy!!!” Jinah cheered in glee.

“Okay then. We leave too. Bye guys!” Eunji said her goodbye to Hyuna and Jinah.

“Bye girls!” Chanyeol waved them goodbye. The two lovers left the cafe together while holding hands.

Hyuna and Jinah were the remaining ones left in their table. The cafe still have many customers from PU since it located 2 blocks away from the campus. The two girls continued to talk about their assignment and their plan to have audition. They were very determined to enter entertainment world as soon as possible while they are still a student on Prime University right now.

After talking about for several minutes, Hyuna told Jinah that she had applied in one acting auditions that held by one of broadcasting and TV Company. The audition will take place three days later on the company building. She was actually quite nervous about the audition since this is the first audition she ever try out. She didn’t know what she should prepare for the audition.

“Should you practice for the audition now?” Jinah asked.

“That’s the problem! I don’t know what I should prepare. I think I will use every theory and practice for the 3 years I got from school. So I decided to prepare the other factor. My body. That’s why I join Zumba class now. To shape my body and make it fit,” Hyuna said with cheeky tone.

“That’s acceptable. But still you should practice your expression and articulation too,” Jinah advised.

Hyuna nodded. But suddenly she looked pass Jinah and a creepy smile automatically graced on Hyuna’s face. Before Jinah can asked why Hyuna looked creepy, her eyes suddenly became blind. Someone put on their large hands on top of Jinah’s face and covered her eyes.

“Guess who?” A deep voice Jinah know very well whispered right on her ears.

Smile automatically crept on Jinah’s face. “Hmmm... Lee Min Ho?” Jinah teasingly mentioned her favorite actor.

“Wrong,” Kris remove his hands from Jinah’s face. He frowned as he took the seat beside Jinah.

“Oh, it’s my boyfriend!” Jinah exclaimed as she pretend to be surprised. Kris smirked in proud when Jinah mentioned he is her boyfriend.

“You two are so silly!” Hyuna frowned and looked at the two of them in detest.

“Sssttt! You’re just envy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter