Chapter 6

Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 6 - LUNCH

 

"Do you have any schedule after this?" Jinah asks Myungsoo when their 'Alexander Technique* 3' class finished. The lecturer has left the class after she dismissed the students. Their classmates also began to empty the classroom. Jinah leisurely puts her belongings in her bag.

"Yes. I have two classes after this. My liberal arts electives," Myungsoo tells Jinah. He patiently waits for Jinah who takes a really long time to order her belongings. "Why?" He asks turning at her.

"Well, pity," Jinah frowned to him. "I don't have any class after this. I'm planning to ask you to have lunch outside. I feel a bit bored of our school cafe's foods," She explains.

Myungsoo chuckles "Hey... School is just started for almost two weeks now and you are bored of school's food?" He raised his eyebrows to her.

"Blame Krystal's weird cravings. For 3 consecutive days, she's craving for jjajangmyeon and dragging us too," Jinah pouted.

After she finished put all her belongings to her bag, they leave their almost-empty classroom. The class located on 3rd floor of acting department building. They walk together on the crowded 3rd floor corridor.

"Sorry Jinah. I have a class right after this. Ask the girls or Chanyeol," He tells her in regret. Jinah pouted more to him. “Hey, don’t pull out that face to me,” Myungsoo scoffed.

“I don’t know about Hyuna, but Eunji absolutely can’t come with me. I remember she told in our group chat.... about having musical practice today,” Jinah sulked.

“Hyuna has the same class with me after this,” Myungsoo said. Jinah groaned slightly. “Just ask Chanyeol or Krystal. Maybe they’re free,” he suggested.

“Ask Krystal? And being dragged to eat jjajangmyeon for 4 days? NOPE,” Jinah refused automatically.

Myungsoo chuckles. He faces Jinah. “Okay... just ask Chanyeol. I’m sure he can. Now, I’m going to my class, okay? It’s on the 4th floor.”

Jinah nodded but still pouting. “See you later,” She said. Myungsoo smiles and lightly waves to her.

Jinah takes the stairs down to the 1st floor, because the elevator has packed by other student. The stairs directly connected to their department main lobby. The main lobby is a bit crowded because there are some 2nd year students perform pantomime show. A familiar sight when you come to acting department building. On the way to leaves her department building, she tries to dial Chanyeol’s number.

‘Ayoooo wassup, Jinah?’ Chanyeol answered on the other line.

“Yeollie~ where are you?” she asked immediately after Chanyeol answered his phone.

‘I’m on my department building. Why?’ Chanyeol asked back.

“I’m going to have lunch outside. Do you want to come with me?” Jinah asked in nasally tone. It usually worked when she asked for something.

‘Yeah, actually I’m going to have lunch outside too,’

“Cool! Where are you exactly? Let me come to where you are,” Jinah said. Happy because finally she find someone to accompany her.

‘No need, Jinah. Let’s meet up at the quadrangle. I’m on my way now’ Chanyeol suggests.

“Okay, I’m on my way too. See you soon,” Jinah turn off her phone. She walks to the quadrangle.

The quadrangle is a grassy square with an amphitheater where the fine arts students exhibit their work or the performing arts student perform their plays. There's garden with a bench on the side. It is located in the middle of fine & performing arts building. The five department buildings in fine & performing arts faculty (acting, music, dance, 2D art and 3D art) and the deanery building surrounded it.

Many group of student sat on grassy part of the quadrangle. They either just hanging around with their friends or doing their school work. While waiting for Chanyeol, Jinah chooses to sat on the amphitheater side.

"Jinah!" Chanyeol greets her happily. He walks to Jinah with his backpack and guitar hanging losely on his shoulders. Girls automatically ogling at him.

"Hey, Yeol!" Jinah greets back when Chanyeol has take a seat beside her.

"Coincidentally, I'm on my way to grab lunch when you called me. I want to go to Brava Parlour. Is it okay with you to have Italian food for lunch?" Chanyeol asked in hope.

"Anything fine as long as it's not jjajangmyeon," She replied jokingly.

Chanyeol laughed “I bet it's not only me being bored after 3 days eating the same meal. All because the maknae," Chanyeol tells Jinah, still giggling.

"Obviously," Jinah said in the matter of fact tone.

"But Jinah, actually I promise to have lunch with Kris hyung too before you called. He asked me to have Italian style lunch with him. He still hasn't adapted to Korean food. That's why we're going to have lunch in Brava. You don't mind, right?" Chanyeol asked facing her.

'WHAT?! WE'RE GOING TO HAVE LUNCH WITH KRIS' Jinah yelled in her mind. She doesn't expect this and feel a little bit panicked.

"Is it okay to you? If you're uncomfortable to have lunch with a stranger. I can cancel it with Kris Hyung," Chanyeol suggests after observing Jinah's reaction.

"NO NO CHANYEOL!" Jinah said spontaneously, making Chanyeol jumped slightly. She quickly composed herself. "It's fine to me. I don't really mind. Besides he's your friend too. He's not a stranger after all. We're quiet acquainted to each other," Jinah explains. "But does Kris mind to have lunch with me too? I mean.... he just asked you before," she adds.

"Of course, he’s not. Actually he likes all my friends. He tells me that I have such interesting friends.  So I bet he doesn't mind at all," Chanyeol said casually.

"It settled then," Jinah said smiling sweetly to Chanyeol.

"Okay, let's fetch him. He told me that he will wait in his department building main lobby," Chanyeol stands from his seat. Jinah followed. They walked to Business & Management faculty buildings which are side by side with their faculty buildings.

Same as their faculty, Business and Management faculty consist of its 4 department buildings (International Business, Management, Economic Development and Accountancy) and deanery building. There's a quadrangle with large classic fountain in the middle. It is the first time for Jinah to come to other faculty buildings. She can't help to feel awed because the buildings look classy and elegant. Many students wear formal outfits. It's because most of the students in this faculty are heir or heiress. They usually come to school while also took an apprenticeship in their company. Chanyeol keep lead Jinah to the International Business building.

"It's my first time to be here," Jinah whispered.

Chanyeol turned to her. "It's so different from our buildings, isn't it? More polished," Jinah just nodded. "Well, it's from the parent's funds. They want their children to have the best from the best. That's why this faculty has more facilities from others," Chanyeol explains.

When they arrived at the main lobby of International Business department, Jinah is more impressed. The main lobby looks like a hotel lobby. The floor made from granite marbles. The ceiling's high with a huge chandelier in the middle. There's a lounge on the right side which packed by girls. Chanyeol leads Jinah walking to the lounge. That's where she spotted the Almighty Kris sat elegantly-hot in one of the sofas. He plays with his phone, doesn't pay any attention to his surrounding where all girls ogling at him like some kind of prey. Like others, he wears a formal suit. He doesn't wear a tie and his blazer has been taken off. Only in his white shirt and black slacks is good enough to make all eyes on him.

"Ayo wassup Hyung!" Chanyeol greets Kris. Jinah stand behind Chanyeol.

Kris looks up from his phone. He glanced at Jinah who smiles at him behind Chanyeol. "Oh you're here already."

"Yep... And I brought Jinah along with me. It's okay, right? The more the merrier," Chanyeol said in convince mode.

"Of course it's okay. Hello, Jinah. Nice see you again," Kris greets her. Jinah greets him back. "Let's get going. I'm famished,” He stood from the sofa.

They exit the building. Jinah awkwardly walk beside Chanyeol who busily chatting with Kris about Sehun's recent apprenticeship. If with Chanyeol she just got glances from girls, now walking together with Chanyeol and Kris, she got stares and whispers every time they passed.

Shortly they arrive at the parking lot. Chanyeol stops facing Jinah. "Jinah, you can go with Kris hyung. I don't bring car today. I'm going to follow you two with my motor," He said while pointed to his sport motorcycle in the back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter