Chapter 8

Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8. Pet's Day Out (Part I)

 

The next morning Jinah wake up early from her usual time in weekend. It's only 7:30 AM. She bathed her dog and prepared the necessities. She also makes her dog to wear a purple dog-clothes. Then she prepares herself too.

She chooses her outfit and applies natural make-up that suitable and not too excessive to go to a pet shop or have an outdoor activities with dogs. Even though it's not a date with Kris, but she want to represent herself well in front of him. She wears a white and black-polkadots shirt paired to dark jeans and red converse.

 

 

"What are you doing this early?" Yoona walked in to their shared walk-in-closet still in her pajamas. Jinah known as her laziness in weekend, she seldom spent her weekend outside except some important hang-out with her friends or groceries shopping duties from her mother. So it's a bit weird seeing her get dressed up in the morning.

"I'm going to bring Gomoo to take his monthly vaccine," Jinah said while combing her hair in front of her vanity table. Gomoo, their dogs, sit comfortably at his plush pad mat on the corner of their bedroom.

Yoona suddenly clapped her hands happily "Yesterday, Mom asked me to take him to the pet shop today, but actually at the same time I have plan to going out with my boyfriend. Fortunately, you have planned to take him too." she retorted.

"Eonnie, You always meet your boyfriend every day at school. You have same year, same major and same schedule. On weekend you also meet. Isn't it boring to meet him every single time?" Jinah asked her sister.

"On the contrary, I'm happy. Mom and Dad met every single time, but they don't feel bored to each other," Yoona explained while shrugged her shoulders.

"It's different situation. They are partner, husband and wife," Jinah rolled her eyes.

"Well, us too in the future. Let just say, we practice before we reach that stage," Yoona giggling and slightly blushing.

"I'll tell to Chang Wook oppa you said that," Jinah .

Yoona playfully narrowed her eyes to Jinah. "You dare! I'm going to prepare myself. Ciao~!" Yoona immediately run off from the room, afraid to be teased again.

10 AM sharp Kris has stood in front of Jinah's residence with Rourou in one of his arm. He wears a casual black tshirt paired with jeans and snapback. His car parked on the side of the neighborhood road. He can see her house exterior facade from outside. The first and last time he went to her house is when he take her home two days ago, but he didn't able to fully saw her house because he immediately take off after she arrived.

He pressed the bell on the gate. A man voice heard from the security post beside the gate asking who he is and he replied that he is Jinah's friend. The house gate opened but not automatically revealing the entrance of her house. He have to climbed the stairs first and the stairs are going to take him to the front door on the 2nd floor. It's look like a labyrinth. When he reaches the porch, someone has opened the front door for him.

 

 

 

"Hello, come in please... I will call Jinah right away," A middle-aged woman welcomed him and invited him to wait in the living room.

The house interior is an open-plan concept. The living room directly connected to dining room, kitchen and the pool that facing the city landscape (same direction to the neighborhood road). The interior materials are mostly from woods. It gives capacious and warm impression to the house. Kris remembers that her father is an architect. Indeed he is. Their house is not as extravagant as his house, but their house is really ‘well-crafted’.

 

 

"Who's coming, aunty?" Yoona strutted down the stairs. Kris automatically stands up hearing her voice. When Yoona has reached the bottom of the stairs, she saw Kris and narrowed her eyes to him in question.

"He is Jinah's friend," the aunty replied. She is the only helper in the house.

Suddenly Jinah appeared from the stairs with Gomoo in her arm. "Oh... Hi, Kris! You have come," she greets him.

"Hi, Jinah!" Kris greets her back.

Seeing Jinah has known she has a guest, the house-helper aunty goes back to the kitchen to do her jobs.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter