Epilogue

I love you (more)

(double update, make sure you've read chapter twenty before)

 

Three years later

 

Jo! Jo!” Sungjong's face appeared on the screen of her mobile phone and she laughed, “hey! Why can't I see you too?!” he sighed.

“Because I'm ugly right now, so I don't want you to see my face.”

Don't be such a and turn on your camera!” he frowned and rolled her on his bed to lie correctly on it, holding his phone above his face.

 

She smiled and indeed the camera so that he could also see her. She waved at him and hid her face behind her hand.

 

Don't hide! I want to see you! It's been such a long time now I need to see you!

“You're such a baby,” she chuckled.

Don't you miss me?” he frowned.

“Obviously I do.”

Then come back here.

“Dude, I'm eight months pregnant, I can't even take the stairs to go back home anymore. How do you expect me to take the plane?”

“You're just lazy,” Myungsoo, who was sitting on the opposite side of the sofa busy on his own phone and with his legs tangled with hers, snorted.

 

He sent him a deadly glare which only make him smirked. She moved her leg and kicked his .

 

“Yah! Don't hurt me!”

“Then shut up.”

Poor hyung,” Jjong sighed, “he must be so unhappy with a wife like you... better be single instead of dating you.

 

She hung up the call and when he called her back a few seconds later, she picked up but looked really annoyed.

 

Jonah,” he rolled his eyes, “I was only kidding.

“Don't. Don't kid. You know you're not fun.”

Alright... alright I won't say anything now.

 

He indeed shut up so Jonah turned her phone so that he could see Myungsoo. Her boyfriend didn't see it and kept looking intensely at his phone. She chuckled a bit when he let out an annoyed sigh.

 

Hyung!” Sungjong said and Myungsoo jumped a bit, surprised, “what are you doing?

“O-oh, hi, how are you?”

I'm fine thank you!

 

Jonah guessed her best friend was waving since Myungsoo waved quickly before looking away. She turned her phone once again and lay her head against the back of the sofa, lying a bit more on it since she was feeling really comfortable. When Myungsoo hid her legs and very round tummy under the cover, she smiled fondly. And a few seconds later, he lay next to her, using his body heat as a heater for her and he put his hand on her stomach, slowly drawing random patterns on it.

 

“How is everyone doing in Korea?” Jonah asked.

Fine I guess. Your mother invited me to a meal with Howon hyung and Dongwoo hyung too a few days ago. As usual, it was really delicious.

“She is living correctly, right?”

Don't worry, I take care of her anyway.

“And oppa?”

He was talking about visiting you during his next holidays, and since Dongwoo hyung has never been to Japan, I think he might be coming with him.

“So they are finally together?”

Officially, yes.

“I'm so happy both for oppa and sunbae,” Jonah said with a fond smile, “I hope it will last long.”

Well, as long as they are happy, things should go well,” Sungjong shrugged.

 

Next to her, Myungsoo closed his eyes and nuzzled his face into her neck. She didn't say anything and kept talking.

 

I've seen Woohyun sunbae recently too, he is engaged now.

“Really?” he nodded, “with who?”

A heiress from a big company. She's really beautiful.

“Well, nothing's surprising, he is handsome, successful and rich.”

 

Myungsoo's hand moved to her tight and he gently pinched it. Even after all these years, he still didn't like her talking about her former boss. She smiled and kissed his forehead.

 

And you, how are you all?” he asked this time.

“Well, we're fine. Soo's got his timetable reduced again since his father hired another guy to do the work at the office, so he just spends his days at home with me and has two or three files to complete each weeks. I'm fine too, I'm just really exhausted since baby likes to party in my stomach, I think she is really excited to go out. And Jisoo loves going to school. I don't know why but he looks like he could cry every times we go to pick him up just to stay. I swear, it's really crazy. Even the teacher told us she had never had a student like him.”

Oh... my baby Jisoo is all grown up now, I swear he must have found himself a girlfriend.” Sungjong laughed.

“He talks a lot about a certain Tokie recently,” Myungsoo mumbled against her skin which made her shivered.

“Hey! I'm sure it's not that! He is too young.”

He is just like his father, a real lover boy.

 

Myungsoo opened his eyes and glared at Sungjong.

 

Sorry not sorry hyung,” the diva boy smirked.

 

The older boy was about to answer but his girlfriend covered his mouth. He just sighed and closed his eyes again, deciding it was better to just listen to them.

 

And your dad?

“My dad?” Jonah laughed, “he is becoming more and more tiring. The closer we get to the end of my pregnancy the crazier he gets. He can't stop buying presents for Jisoo, like approximately every two days he gets a new toys and he always buys clothes and stuff for the baby. It's like... we still haven't bought anything from our own yet, he insisted on buying everything we need. It's scary, but he is just too in love with his grand-children and it's really heart-warming.”

He is probably like this since he didn't have the chance to be by your side for your first pregnancy so now he doesn't want miss the second one.

“I'm sure that's why but he doesn't have to worry too much, I'm not going to leave Japan soon so he'll probably be by baby number three's side.”

Baby number three?” Sungjong frowned.

“Just give birth to baby number two before,” Myungsoo sighed, “we'll talk about another one later.”

“But I want three! Plus I'm already getting old and-”

“Old my ,” he snorted, “you're twenty-six.”

“Just go back to sleep” she shook her head, “let me talk alone with my best friend.”

 

He sighed but didn't really complain.

 

“So, I was saying, dad doesn't have to worry too much.”

Well, since I'm going when baby number two is born, I'll also come for baby number three,” he winked and Jonah chuckled.

“Jjong I swear if you're not going I'll go to Korea to drag you there.”

I'm coming! Don't worry! I'm coming! My suitcase is already done, look.”

 

He turned his phone and Jonah saw his black suitcase resting on top of his desk, opened with some stuff inside.

 

You see,” his face appeared on the screen again, “I'm coming, don't worry. We still have a few weeks left before seeing each other.

 

Someone talked behind him, a man, and Sungjong answered he was coming. He smiled and bit on her lower lip.

 

I have to go, I'm going out with my roommate tonight.

“Where are you going?”

On a date.

 

Before she could shout and ask him more questions, he greeted her, said a few words for Myungsoo and hung up.

 

“This !” she said, throwing her phone away, “I swear he is the worst! He has a date and he-”

 

Myungsoo made her shut up by kissing her.

 

“What was that for?” she laughed.

“I want to rest, so rest with me.”

“But I don't want to,” she pouted and pecked his lips.

“You'll complain later because you'll be tired. Now you can sleep for a while so just enjoy.”

“But I'm not tired right now and-”

 

He closed his eyes and didn't listen to her. She cursed at him and sighed loudly before closing her eyes. Just like that, cuddled against each other, she started to fall asleep though she had claimed she wasn't tired.

 

“Soo,” she mumbled.

“Hum?”

“I love you.”

 

He smiled and kissed her lips.

 

“And I love you more.”