Chapter 6

Blood Lines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We will be starting on our yearly project.” Ms. Lee announced to the class and was met with groans. She hit the board with her ruler. “Ok settle down. I know you all hate it but its school rule that you have to at least have one project each semester. Good news this project I will allow you to work with a partner. Pick your partners and move next to them.” The class got more excited and started picking out their partners.

“I want to be with Kai oppa!”

“I want Bakehyun oppa!”

“Only Chanyeol has my heart! Oppa can I be your partner?”

“Kris will you be my partner? I will do all the work for you!”

“Luhan oppa be my partner! I love you!”

Luhan smirked relishing his popularity while the other boys grimaced.

“I’m partners with Baekhyun!” Chanyeol shouted raising Baekhyun’s hand up when a girl almost attacked him.

“I agree too!” Baekhyun yelled out giving a begging look to Ms. Lee who agreed on their partnership. Kai looked at them betrayed. They were his only two friends in class. He looked around the class and noticed all the other boys had already picked their partner and grimaced thinking of being partners with one of his fan girls. Even though he was technically going out with Krystal, these girls still didn’t let him get away.

“Sohee’s my partner!”

“No, she’s mine!”

Kai, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol looked over to the loud voices. The class got quiet as they saw Kris and Luhan each grab a wrist and was yanking the girl to their side.

“I called her first!” Luhan growled.

“Why don’t you go to your fangirls Luhan. I’m going to be Sohee’s partner.” Kris growled back. Poor Sohee was being yanked back and forth between them.

“I’m older!”

“I’m your leader!”

They stared down at each other.

“Ok enough!” Sohee said as she stood up and took her wrists back rubbing the place they were yanking her at.

“If you guys can’t be nice then I won’t be partners of either of you.”

Hearing that the girls in the classroom went crazy.

“Kris oppa I’ll be your partner!”

“Luhan oppa pick me pick me!”

Seeing the commotion Ms. Lee banged on her desk for quiet. The class looked at her.

“Kris and Luhan you two are partners.” She looked over to Kai who seems partner-less and knowing the girls in the class and how they’ll react to them she looked over to Sohee. “Sohee, you will be partners with Kai.”

Kai felt his heart race. He was more than happy with this arrangement.

“NO!” Kris and Luhan both yelled out.

“Excuse me? Do you two have a problem with it?” Ms. Lee asked glaring at the two. The three boys looked at them as well.

“Yes.” They both said with a stern voice.

“She has to be one of our partners. Not someone else.” Kris said with a straight face.

“Excuse me? I’m your teacher and my decision is final. You either take it or you can talk to the principle about it.”

“We will.” Luhan said as he was about to walk out Sohee spoke up.

“I’m fine with it.”

Kris and Luhan looked at Sohee with wide eyes.

“I’m fine with this arrangement. Kris and Luhan won’t cause any more trouble. I’m sorry for the trouble.” She bowed to the teacher. She looked up at the two boys and glared at them telling them to let it go.

Kris walked closer to Sohee and whispered, “Sehun won’t like this.”

“I’ll tell him myself. Don’t worry oppa.” Kris nodded and went over to sit next to Luhan. 

Sohee made her way next to Kai and sat down on the seat beside him.

“I hope we can work well together Kai-shi.” She looked over at Kai, he nodded in return.

“Ok, lets start class.” Ms. Lee announced. 

School ended in a couple hours later and Ms. Lee asked her students to make plans over the week to do their project and left.

“When do you want to do the project?” Kai asked Sohee as she was packing up.

“Is this weekend ok?”

“Sorry, I have plans. How about next week after school?” Sohee suggested and Kai nodded his head.

“Sounds like a plan then.”

Sohee nodded at him and bid her good bye and left with Kris and Luhan.

“They’re like her bodyguards or something.” Chanyeol said as the three made their way out the classroom meeting up with Suho and DO.

“Who?” Suho asked.

“Kris and Luhan. They’re always next to Sohee in class. Its like they’re her bodyguards. If I didn’t know she had a boyfriend, I would think they like her.” Bakehyun said. They boys made their way out of school just in time to see the vampires. They saw Sohee wrap her arms around Sehun’s neck and gave him a kiss on the lips. They saw how the other vampires looked like they were teasing them and soon all drove off in their cars.

“I wonder where they all came from.” DO asked.

“Who knows. Lets go home.” Suho said and started walking away. Kai’s eyes drifted towards the direction Sohee drove off with Sehun too. Secretly he couldn’t wait for next week so he can finally get to know her more. 

“So you guys are partners?” Sehun asked Sohee as they cuddled in bed for the night.

“Mhmm.” She snuggled closer to Sehun’s chest.

"I don't like it." Sehun said as he held her.

Sohee rolled her eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter