Chapter 13

Blood Lines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“DONE!” Kai yelled out as he stretched his arms over his head. He closed his eyes and breathed a sigh.

“Finally done.” He grinned.

Sohee chuckled as she packed up her things. “Yup. After two weeks we’re done.”

Kai grinned. “Now we can go have fun.”

“Fun?”

Kai nodded his head. “We still have an hour before Sehun comes pick you up right?”

Sohee nodded.

“Great. I want to show you somewhere!”

Kai dragged Sohee out of the school’s library. He led her to the music hall and opened a door. Sohee entered and looked around. It was a dance studio. She looked over at Kai asking why we were in there.

“Remember when we went to the arcade and I said that dance was my thing?”

Sohee nodded.

“Well dance is my thing.” He grinned with his arms spread out. “I haven’t been able to dance in a while because of the project. And since today I have some time off, I thought it’ll be a good idea to dance.” Kai played a song. 

PLAY THIS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsE66VgVQds

“You don’t mind right?”

“Nope. Go ahead.” Sohee said as she slid on the wall and sat down.

Kai scratched the back of his head. “I actually never danced in front of anyone before, except the boys.”

“Even Krystal?”

Kai shook his head. Sohee was surprised. “Then why me?” she asked curiously.

Kai looked down and pinked. “Dance is actually something very special to me. I…I want to share it with you. But now I’m thinking it’s a bad idea.” He said shyly.

Sohee chuckled. “I’m sure you’re a wonderful dancer. I saw you at the arcade. I mean if you can do that with a bunch of arrows I’m sure you’ll be fine now. Go for it.” Sohee gave him a supportive smile.

Kai looked up and took a deep breath. “Ok.” He gathered his nerves and started dancing. 

Sohee pulled her legs up to her chest as she watched Kai dance. Sohee didn’t know why he was so hesitant in dancing in front of her. His dancing was flawless. Every movement was so smooth and matched the beat of the song perfectly. She laid her head on her knees and watched Kai dance. She knew that Sehun danced too but watching Kai dance made her speechless. She wasn’t going to lie. Sehun was a wonderful dancer but Kai was pure art. She could tell the passion he has for it in his eyes. She was in awe.

Kai looked at Sohee as he danced. He was very nervous. He didn’t know what made him want to show her his dancing. He just had the urge to share this with her. Something that was very special in his heart to her. He didn’t know why but he did. Maybe because he knew she would appreciate it. He was nervous as hell when he realized he was actually going to be dancing in front of her. He started questioning if his dancing was good enough, would she laugh, would she think it was nothing special? But seeing her smile and her eyes on him gave him strength. He danced and he was loving every second she was looking at him. Her eyes that sparkle and was only looking at him. It made his heart flutter. He tried even harder. He danced with so much passion to make her proud. He wanted to impress her. He wanted to impress her so badly and dance was what he wanted to show her.

Kai finished his dance. “How was it?”

Sohee pouted. “But the song isn’t over yet. Why did you stop? You were so good.”

Kai chuckled, “Well I was thinking that I need a partner to finish the rest of the song with.”

Sohee widened her eyes when she saw Kai stretched out his hand towards her.

“But I can’t dance! Seriously, I really think I have two left feet!” she panicked as Kai pulled her up.

Kai chuckled. “I’ll lead you.” he pulled her into his arms and started swaying her.

“I’ll just step on your feet.” She pouted. Kai lead her to place her feet on his. 

“Now you won’t step on my feet.” Kai grinned at her.

Sohee pouted. “How is this any better?”

“Well, like this I can actually guide you. and trust me this is way different from you stepping on my feet. They actually teach kids to dance this way.”

“So I’m a kid now?”

“Considering your height, yeah.” Kai laughed.

“Yah!” she hit him.

“I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter