Chapter 2

Blood Lines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Kai walked into school and greeted his friends like always.

“Hey Kai.” Suho smiled.

“Hey hyung. How was your weekend?”

“Same old same old. Let’s hangout this weekend.” Kai nodded as an agreement and looked over at his other friends. They were his best friends ever since they were in diapers. Suho, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and DO. They lived in this quiet town where his dad was the mayor. It was a small and peaceful town. Everyone knew everyone and they all grew up together.

“Kai!” he heard a call and turned around to smile at his girlfriend. Jung Soojung or better known as Krystal. They’ve known each other since they were kids as well and they have been dating since 8th grade. They were now in their junior year of high school and if anyone would get married first in the group it would be those two.

“Hey babe.” Kai said as he kissed her cheek. She joined in the groups conversation as they made their way to class with Kai’s arms on Krystal’s shoulders.

“Let’s go get bubble tea after school!” Bakehyun said cheerfully and the others nodded in agreement. They soon separated to their individual classes. Kai walked into his class with Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Only them three had classes together while Suho and DO were in class together. The three took their seats while being greeted by their classmates. Of course the whole school knows them. They were the kingkas. They were envied by all the boys and loved by all the girls. They took their seats in the back of the class and heard the bell ring. Their teacher soon walked in.

“Good morning class.” She smiled at them.

“Good morning Ms. Lee.” They all replied.

“Today we have a very special treat. We have 8 new transfer students coming into our school today. They just moved here and three of them will be in this class.”

The students looked around at each other and started whispering. They rarely get new people in town and now not to mention 8 new students at one time? It was something new.

“Dang that’s a lot of people.” Chanyeol said.

“I know. I wonder if its hot girls.” Baekhyun smirked.

Kai rolled his eyes and grinned, “Calm down hyung. I doubt it. This isn’t a movie where there’s going to be a hot new transfer student.” Chanyeol laughed as Bakehyun pouted. They all looked towards the front when Ms. Lee started talking again.

“They are new in town so I’m hoping you all treat them kindly understand?”

“Yes ma’am.” The class answered.

Ms. Lee nodded when there was a knock on the door. The principle walked in and three people followed after him. Two boys and a girl. Once they stepped in murmurs and whispers grew in the class at their appearance. Even the three boys were in awe.

“Goddamn are they even human?” Chanyeol whispered.

“They look unreal.” Baekhyun answered back. Kai on the other hand was speechless as he stared at the girl. He never seen anyone like her before. She literally took his breath away when he saw her.

Ms. Lee was in awe at the three new students as well when she saw them. The principle nudged her to stop her from staring and left the classroom. Ms. Lee cleared and looked towards the new students.

“Hello, my name is Ms. Lee and I will be your homeroom teacher.” She smiled kindly at them.

The three nodded at her with their stoic faces. She cleared again and asked them to introduce themselves to the class. The tallest boy stepped up first and introduced himself.

“My name is Kris.” he kept a blank face on as he introduced himself. The second person stepped up and introduced himself.

“I’m Luhan.” He said with a devilish grin and winked at the group of girls that were gushing over him.

Kai looked anxiously at the girl as she stepped up and introduced herself. He didn’t know why but he was holding his breath waiting for her to speak.

She bowed to the class and looked up with a small smile. “My name is Im Sohee. I hope we can all get along.” After her introduction there were wolf calls made at her which was returned with a menacing glare from the two boys.

“Dang those dudes are going to be ripped apart by those two guys. Are they her boyfriends or something?” Chanyeol asked as he saw the glare Kris and Luhan gave their classmates. Kai looked at the two boys and then at Sohee. Is she in a relationship with one of them?

“Great.” Ms. Lee said as they finished, “Take any empty seats you guys can find. Hurry so we can start class.”

They nodded at her as they eyed the classroom for an empty seat. Girls were more than willing offering seats to the two boys while guys did the same for Sohee. Sohee looked over at Kai and noticed an empty seat in front of him and made her way there to sit down next to the window. Kris and Luhan followed her. Because Sohee took the last empty seat there were no more seats

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter