That Drunken Night

Say Yes

Note: so this is something so...idk..please don't kill me. but carry on

In a long low rectangular table in a quiet cafe, eleven men were smirking at a guy who sat with them with his annoyed look. As if they weren’t satisfied in dragging him out of his office while he was hurrying on piles of work, the eleven boys took their time in laughing and talking randomly with each other as if he didn’t exist before them. Luhan groaned.  Who do these people think they are to drag me out of my office???!!

Chen was the first one to move in his place and stood up and walked to Luhan. “Hyung just calm down. We ain’t gonna bite you. We’re here to give you a break.” He exclaimed happily as Luhan rolled his eyes. “And why is that a need for you to do? As far as I know, we aren’t that close to even be talking casually to each other.” Xiumin, whom Luhan always referred to as “baozi” in his mind because of his looks, shook his head disagreeing his words.  “Come on Lu. We just want you to release all that stress.” He then said. “I believe it’s none of your business.” He replied coldly. “Hyung how can it not be our business, you’re part of EXO.” Luhan scoffed at the guy with the lisp Sehun. “Since when did I become a part of your group?” he glared. “Ever since you performed with us in high shool.” Sehun defended earning nods from the rest. “I did not voluntarily join your group. We were randomly clustered remember?” “Yes but you’re still an EXO member whether you like it or not.” Tao said with conviction.  Luhan sighed and just drank his tea. It was useless talking to these people, they wouldn’t listen.

Although Luhan had passed the bad boy lifestyle he had, still he couldn’t stand being friendly with the EXO boys except Kris.  The whole time he was with his so called group, he spent both ignoring their friendly approaches and nodding to Kris words only. It was quite tiring for the boys but they didn’t give up. They wanted to be friends with a snob and they were prepared to win him. They continued to pry him although it seemed hopeless until Kyungsoo, the least to care with the world, asked a bomb question to Luhan. “So…” he started earning the attention of his friends and even Luhan. It was his first word after all that day. “I’m really curious how you ended up having a child with Seohyunie. Care to explain?” Luhan reddened and thought that the shorter guy was somewhat diabolical in nature. Maybe he’s a distant relative of Satan. He thought. To ease the awkward atmosphere, Luhan faked series of coughs hoping they’ll resume their loud chatting but no they were now itching to know. “So?” Kyungsoo pressed him more. “I don’t owe you that story.” He replied shooting them deadly glares. “Let’s not push hyung if he’s uncomfortable.” Kai said and Luhan almost befriended him that instant but controlled himself. “Besides I heard from Hyoyeon noona that they don’t remember a thing about it.” Baekhyun said while pouting. They all nodded without noticing how Luhan grew more uncomfortable. Was he really clueless? Luhan closed his eyes as series of events flooded his mind.

Flashback

It was another wild night for Luhan as he silently sipped his drink and eyed the flat bottoms of random girls at the club. He was the 23-year old devil-may-care Luhan as usual. Not even his father’s reprimands prevented him to party to the fullest. As he was tipping the glass to reach his lips, a sharp smack to the back of his head jerked him forward hitting his lips hardy to the glass and spilling the alcohol all over his black pants. He turned his head around to glare at the suspect. ‘Don’t even try Lu Han oppa.’ Instead of glaring, he settled by rolling his eyes as the sleek girl leaped over the couch and sat down a meter away from him. ‘Uncle has been bugging me about you. Don’t you feel ashamed?’ Seohyun asked coolly. ‘Not even a tinge of embarrassment.’ He replied. ‘Jerk.’ She huffed and kicked him in the shin. Luhan winced but did nothing because he was used to her physical attacks. ‘In what time period of this lifetime of yours are you going to start being serious oppa? In no time, you’ll be the CEO of uncle’s company. You should understand why he’s being strict towards you.’ She scolded. ‘Can’t the guy have the time of his life?’ he replied as his eyes darted off to a girl with large mounds who happened to pass by. Seohyun looked to where he was looking and abruptly smacked him in the head. ‘We’re serious here oppa.’ Luhan shifted his gaze to her and held out his drink. ‘What’s that?’ Seohyun had to cross her eyes as the glass was really close to her face, almost touching her pointed nose. ‘If you manage to drink two glasses of this then I’ll go home to father’s house.’ Seohyun scratched her non-itchy head while thinking of his offer. He knows she isn’t a fan of alcoholic drinks and all those unhealthy things that’s why he challenged her. She gave him a glare and reluctantly held the thing she viewed as poison.

As soon as her taste buds caught a little of the drink, Seohyun immediately produced a pained look. ‘How can you drink this without dying? It’s horrible!’ although she whined, she still finished the rest in one shot. She fanned herself as the alcohol took effect on her almost immediately. ‘Second glass.’ She took it right away and did not think twice. She closed her eyes and drained everything. Luhan gave her a lopsided smile knowing that she was already intoxicated. ‘Sorry Seo but I’m not going home. Just rest there. I’ll take you home later.’ He said although he doubted whether she heard him or not because she was already knocked down on the couch.

Luhan continued to drink and watch people grinding with each other on the dance floor. He glanced at his friend who was still soundlessly sleeping beside him and shook his head. ‘I shouldn’t allow her to drink without my guidance.’ He thought. Just then, the girl with the huge mounds he was eyeing earlier went to him in suggestive walks. He smirked and let her reach him. ‘Hey there.’ The girl greeted. Naturally, he entertained her. He knew what kind of girl she was and he also knew that sooner they would be having fun in his condo.

‘One more shot! One more shot!” the two turned to the side and was greeted by a red-faced Seohyun raising her fist up and down and chanting those words like having a protest. She pointed to the glass of vodka with lime attached at the side from the low table. ‘No Seohyun. You can’t.’ he replied sternly. And with that, Seohyun shot him with many personality epithets to which he groaned as protests. The girl whom Luhan did not care to know the name told him to just give her the drink but Luhan wouldn’t. ‘Come on!!’ Seohyun whined. He sighed and gave her what she asked. Having lost his appetite, he dismissed the girl and pinched Seohyun by the waist. ‘Thanks for ruining everything.’ He said angrily but Seohyun was too drunk to understand his fury. Instead, she giggled and offered her glass. The two took turns in drinking and both ended up intoxicated to the heavens.

‘You should go home!!!’ Seohyun reminded as she and Luhan walked holding each other’s weights and tried to maintain their balance perhaps too much. The two successfully reached Luhan’s car and both hopped in with Luhan at the driver’s seat and Seohyun at the passenger seat. ‘Oppa’ Seohyun hiccupped stopping her speech and proceeded. ‘go home okay?’ she said the rest. Luhan grinned and so did she. They weren’t really sane at that moment. Unlike Seohyun, Luhan has some high tolerance with alcohol and so even though he was drunk as hell, he was starting to slowly sober up with the cold air hitting his face as he drove to his hotel.

‘Stay still.’ He commanded as he placed her in his bed. Seohyun whined and began kicking her legs to the air. ‘Opppppaaaaa!!!!’ she shrieked and then crossed her arms like a spoiled kid. ‘Stop it and take a rest.’ He softly told her and removed her shoes. ‘But it’s hot.’ Seohyun pouted and started undressing by doffing her leather jacket first. Luhan just watched her take off her clothes piece by piece. ‘Help.’ She told him and he immediately removed her white shirt that she was struggling with earlier. He gulped down a good amount of saliva. ‘Shoot.’ He managed to utter the word as he couldn’t take off his gaze from her exposed skin. Not to mention he was caught off guard with her blessed bosom that was still clothed with her black brassiere.  Seohyun scrawled to the center of his bed and lied down with her front giving Luhan a clearer view of her shoulder blades, milky white skin, and womanly curves. ‘How was I so oblivious?’ he asked himself mentally still gawking at her.

‘Oppa!’ she suddenly called snapping him out of his daze. ‘My back is itchy.’ Now he had to touch her bare skin. Just looking at it makes him crazy how much more if his hands touch her? ‘Whe-where?’ he stammered while asking and Seohyun hooked the lace sticking on her back with a finger. ‘Here. Hurry.’ She tugged the lace with her finger. He went nearer and asked ‘So you mean that part beneath your bra?’ he stupidly asked. Of course it was there. Why would she gesture to that area in the first place? Seohyun nodded. Slowly, he inserted a finger under the black cloth and scratched the area she was dying to reach. It was hard for him to not think of anything while he was still reaching for her skin but it was even harder to let go. As if his hands had lives of their own, he found them unclasping his bestfriend’s bra. As soon the bra got unhooked, his hands automatically ran through and felt her soft skin to which Seohyun giggled saying ‘It’s ticklish.’ Luhan continued to rub his hand over her soft skin when Seohyun turned over and faced him and because the bra was unhooked, the front part wasn’t well secured resulting for it to shift place and almost expose her s. Luhan released a nervous sigh.

And if her wasn’t overwhelming enough, her red and sweating face and neck was more than intoxicating for Luhan. He caught sight of the beads of sweat around her forehead and neck and found it extremely y. ‘Oppa you’re mad at me right?’ Seohyun pouted a rare expression from a tomboy like her but Luhan swore he would pay to see it everyday. ‘I’m not. Why’d you say so?’ he asked softly mirroring the silence of his dark room his eyes not leaving hers as she stared at him with the same intensity. ‘Because you didn’t get the chance with the girl. I’m such a trouble maker.’ Luhan smirked with her words. If she were sober that time, she wouldn’t feel remorseful about it because she always opposed to him sleeping with different nameless girls. ‘Silly. I’m not.’ He combed her wet hair with his fingers. ‘Are you really that hot?’ he asked noticing the amount of sweat she produced. Seohyun nodded and said ‘I’m hot oppa. Really.’  Now her words although were innocent, triggered the man in him even more that he couldn’t hold back any longer. He bent down and felt Seohyun’s quavering breath against his skin. He held her shoulders and caught her lips that were inviting him for a while already. He hovered over her now that lust overtook him wholly. He continued to kiss her passionately as his hands removed the bra that was covering her breaths. Seohyun held tightly to his shoulders not knowing what to do but just receive his every kiss and touch. Her moans sounded both angelic and inviting to his ears as he continued to her s. He released her lips so they could both gather air. He kissed her once more in the lips adding a tongue action that startled his partner and slowly lowered to her neck down to her s. As he was doing so, he thought why he was doing this to his own bestfriend. He shooed the thought away thinking it was another of his wet dreams about her. Yes, he convinced himself that it was another one of his secret dreams that only felt realer and yes, he dreamed of Seohyun that way countless of times that he felt uncomfortable already.

He hugged her tightly knowing she was hurt when he entered her. ‘It hurts.’ She whispered almost crying near his ear. He cooed and gave her a kiss for distraction. When she was adjusted already, he started rocking them both slowly afraid to hurt her again. The night passed with the two lost in another world. Luhan personally felt overwhelmed with everything. Between them two, he was the experienced one but it seemed all new to him. Usually he only felt pleasure in having but this time it was different. He felt that he was physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually one with Seohyun. He cared for her and treated her with consciousness. Not one time did he care of his partner’s feelings but with her it was his priority. He thought maybe because of the fact that he was his best friend.

He was awakened because of a loud screech and the harsh force hitting him in the head. Who would disturb him in his peaceful sleep? He just had another great but not acceptable dream earlier. Not to mention he was hugging someone with soft baby skin and his head was resting on the valley of her s. He opened his eyes and he must say that the view was totally like what was in his dream. Because her was presented before him almost kissing his lips, he pecked it and grinned. A huge blow hit his head and he groaned. ‘Why are you hitting me like that?’ he asked annoyed but still resting his head on her. ‘You jerk get away from me!!!’ the girl shrieked. Luhan wouldn’t have cared but her voice sent shivers down his spine. ‘!! ! How could you do this to me oppa??!’ He looked up and his eyes bulged out. Confirmed. It was Seohyun, before him and crying with her fist covering her face. ‘Seohyun’ah!!!’ he shouted. It wasn’t a damn dream!!!!! He thought. Seohyun looked up and reached for something to cover her. ‘You’re dead to me.’ She glared and began grabbing things to hit him.

End of Flashback

“Hey hey Luhan.” Luhan felt hands shaking him continuously. He snapped off from his daydream and looked up. It was Kris and the others were looking at him with curiousity. “Hyung I’m sorry for opening a sensitive topic.” Kyungsoo apologized with his usual expression but his tone was truly sorry. Luhan cleared his throat and smiled to them. “It’s nothing but it’s not really something Seohyun and I talk about.” Liar. He always made fun of her with it. The boys nodded then smiled remembering that Luhan smiled at them earlier. “Anyways hyung do you want to play soccer? We’re planning to go to the field. Wanna come?” Kai invited and was surprised that Luhan actually nodded his head in agreement. As for Luhan, he just wanted something to distract himself. But as they were heading out, someone called Luhan from behind. They all turned to the person and Luhan was shocked to see someone unexpected.

“Park Minah.”

______________________________-

A/N: Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!