Baby I Want It

Say Yes

“Can you stop it?!” Taeyeon put her palm over Sooyoung’s scrutinizing face that was squinting at her. “Taeyeon, you can’t fool me. What is up with you?” Sooyoung prodded her elbow and insisted that Taeyeon spill something to her. “What is there to tell?” Taeyeon sighed. “Liar. I can feel something new from you. Why are you hiding secrets from us?” Taeyeon playfully glared at the taller woman. “Everyone knows what’s happening to me except apparently you.” She answered. “Then why won’t you tell me?!” Sooyoung whined loudly that the people in the restaurant eyed her judgingly. Taeyeon sighed and pulled Sooyoung closer. “What?What?What?” Sooyoung excitedly insisted and Taeyeon sighed once again. “You talk so much that I can almost forget that you didn’t open your mouth for more than a month.” Sooyoung glared at her. “Just tell me now!!” She cried. “Okay!Okay!” Taeyeon rolled her eyes. “I was planning to tell you all at the same time but since you’re so loud I guess I’ll have to spill it.” Sooyoung gave her two nods in agreement. “I’m in a relationship.” Sooyoung backed away and stared wide-eyed and gaping at Taeyeon. As if agreeing to herself, she nodded and said, “So Xiumin was telling the truth.” Taeyeon’s eyebrows furrowed. “What do you mean?” “Xiumin and the boys are suspecting that you and Kris are together. Is that right you and Kris?”

“What made them suspect? Kris and I don’t even talk to each other a lot when you’re around?”

“Apparently, this is Kris’ first ever relationship. They will see the changes even if he tries to hide it from everyone. Which, I bet all the food in his refrigerator, he’s poorly delivering.”

Taeyeon sighed and pleaded Sooyoung not to announce it to everybody.

“Why not? Why are you keeping it a secret?”

 “Kris and I don’t want to make Luhan feel bad about him and Seohyun. You know about them.”

Sooyoung nodded and drank water. “Maknae needs to let Luhan in now. She’s making it hard for him although there isn’t really a need for them not to be together. I mean they love each other and everything is in place now. She needs to snap out and kiss him hard like she should.” Taeyeon raised an eyebrow and poked Sooyoung’s hand. “If you say she needs to be in a relationship, then what about you? If Seohyun finally says yes to Luhan, that means you’re the only one left without a partner. Don’t you think you need to find a man yourself?” Sooyoung pouted as she gave Taeyeon’s suggestion a thought. “But it’s really hard to find a man who can accept a woman with a child that’s not his you know. So I don’t know.” Taeyeon shook his head. “Oh I’m sure you’ll find a man who will love you. As you’ve said, you’re an amazing woman, who can’t fall for you?” Taeyeon gave Sooyoung a smile and she quickly responded with a snicker.

 

_____________________

With a nervous exhale of shaky breath, Seohyun unsurely allowed her son to be alone with his friends in the children’s playroom. By the kitchen counter, Sunny and Jessica stuck their ears and eyes on her every move and sound. Snatching a few glances at each other to exchange knowing looks before clearing their throats to call attention from Seohyun. “I know. I know.” Seohyun flailed her hands up as she turned and headed towards them. She settled on Jessica’s left and heaved a deep sigh. “Will you chill for a second maknae?” Sunny started. “We understand what you feel but you’re honestly not helping yourself, your son and everybody else if you don’t snap out from your anxiety you know.” Seohyun pondered upon Sunny’s words and once more released a shaky smile before closing her eyes and nodded her head in understanding. “Besides someone else wants your attention more than anyone else right now.” Jessica plastered a knowing look on her face as she faced Seohyun who, in her own scarred conscience, thought of that one person. “I don’t…” she stopped midsentence as she found herself short of words to explain herself. Placing one comforting hand on her shoulder, Jessica gave her a stern but pleading look. “Look it’s not as if were thinking and doing this for Luhan- The hell I care for that guy honestly- but for you; your happiness. If you’re still having second thoughts, I tell you don’t. Snap out of it before Luhan does. A man has limits too you know.”

With that Seohyun went silent.

________________________

Luhan sighed as he emptied his second bottle of beer crinkling his nose in the process as the smoke from the barbeque station at the side where Kyungsoo and Chen busily cooked their complimenting food startled his nose. He heard a short snicker at his other side and saw Kris trying too hard not to get noticed staring and grinning at his phone like an idiot albeit failing tremendously. Kris looked up from his phone and met Luhan’s gaze as soon as he noticed the latter’s stare. Luhan gave him a happy smile but Kris caught the sadness in his eyes. Aiiissshhh!!! Can’t believe Kris beat me in this. Luhan thought and groaned inwardly. The so called coward was finally with his beloved girlfriend while he, the experienced one in dating between the two is left doubting whether or not he’ll get his chance.

Oh Hyunie! Don’t forget about me. He begged on his knees before her. Seohyun gave him a smirk and retreated before slamming the door on his face hitting the tip of his button nose. Luhan flinched from his imagination. Damn! She’s not gonna do that. Is she? He let out an uncertain and shaky sigh. No he was sure of it. Seohyun would still give him the loving gazes and smiles so no she won’t. Not as harsh as that. Arrrgggghhh!!!! He groaned again this time accidentally letting out the guttural sound as he tightly closed his eyes out of frustration.

 “Luhan are you okay?” Luhan snapped out of his unnecessary self-torture. “Y-yes? Wh-what?” he was overwhelmed by the looks his friends gave him: Concern (Suho, Kris, Xiumin, Chen and Lay), Confusion (Kai, Baekhyun, Tao, Sehun and Chanyeol) and of course irritation (Kyungsoo).

Kris put his phone down and took another bottle of beer. He handed it to Luhan. “Don’t just wallow on your own. We’re your friends. We’ll help you.” Kris said feeling thankful to the older guy for the help in getting together with Taeyeon. “Yeah hyung. I may seem like a foolish child to all of you but I am in this with you just like the rest.” Tao said sincerely. Everybody found him seriously saying such grown-up speech such a cute act actually; even Sehun the youngest but decided against it. Luhan was grateful.

“And?” Suho inquired.

“Seohyun-

Luhan felt the lump in his throat and the heaviness in his chest as soon as he dropped her name. He’s not gonna cry right? It’s not as if she was still completely ignoring him like the first few days she got out of the hospital. At least she would somehow acknowledge his presence whenever his around. And then make excuses so she could get away from me.

“We figured.” Kyungsoo said in his usual indifferent tone but got glared at for it. He didn’t mean to sound uninterested though. Luhan let out a sad half-smile. Like a smile of defeat.

“Every minute I get more and more reasons to worry and as she’s taking too much time indirectly shutting me away that I find my chances depleting rapidly.”

“Worries like?” Lay asked with a hint of suspicion that these were petty concerns.

“Like maybe she thinks that I bring danger to her and our son. This all started with me after all.”

“Hyung it’s not your fault that you’re too good-looking!!” Tao blurted out defensively.

“Too much attractiveness has its turn downs as well I realize.” Baekhyun voiced out.

“Irrelevant opinions aren’t welcomed. Thank you.” Chen said referring to Baekhyun’s statement.

Luhan smirked. Not to be conceited but he found Baekhyun’s statement quite right. His good looks is definitely betraying him and his future with Seohyun and Kyungsan.

“Luhan have you forgotten that we’re talking about Seohyun here? Sure she may be wary for now. The incident was horror to her. But she trusts you and loves you. You know that.” The rest bobbed their heads at Xiumin.

“Well how ‘bout this: Yes, she still loves me but she also harbored feelings for the Joohyuk and he turned out betraying her. Maybe she’s afraid to trust her heart to anybody already.”

“Hyung what nonsense did just come out from your mouth?! You’re not just an “anybody” to her!” Kai spoke in his defense this time.

“Luhan hyung listen. Maybe you start doing something to win her over rather than just formulating invalid reasons to go crazy.” Tao suggested and earned everybody’s agreement.

“Yeah Tao’s right. Do it like a man hyung. Just because you already told her you love her doesn’t mean you’re gonna stop showing it to her. And by show, meaning not taking longing pitiful glances at her. You’re giving her the impression that you don’t want to pursue her anymore.” Sehun added.

 

 Wow! Where did these bright ideas come from?

Luhan gave it a thought. Yes, I’ve been very subtle.

“I already know what to do.” Luhan grinned.


______________________________________________--

Finally updated!!!! guys sorry for the loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong delay!!!!!!

Had so much stuff to do and kinds lost the motivation but I'm back now!!!!!!!!!

hope you like it!!!!!