Type M for Manly

Say Yes


Yuri, Sunny, Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Suho, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun and Joohyuk silently watched the woman outside the mansion lying face upwards on the concrete bench. As they were looking at her, they couldn’t dismiss the nostalgia they (except Joohyuk) felt from observing her. She was looking like the rowdy girl she was back in their teenage years while wearing her red flannel shirt, denim jeans, and sneakers. Right forearm on her forehead and left leg folded with the knee pointing upwards while the other leg outstretched, Seohyun absent-mindedly gazed up to the sky oblivious of the curious stares from the people inside the mansion looking at her through the window of the kitchen. “What do you think happened to Seohyunie?” Suho asked Yuri who was sitting next to him drinking a cup of tea. “Must be because Luhan is still sick.” She replied. “She doesn’t look like she’s worrying though. She looks more like she’s dazed.” He told her.
Seohyun sighed thinking of the past three days she had been visiting Luhan. What am I gonna do??!!! Aiiisssshhhh!!!!!
Flashback
You can do this. You can do this. Seohyun encouraged herself in her mind as she was standing once again in front of Luhan’s door. It had been seven hours since he confessed to her and also seven hours since they shared the kiss. Act normal. Act normal. She told herself once more. Kyungsan was being fed by a maid in the dining room and Seohyun was about to feed the sick Luhan. Slowly, she twisted the knob and pried the door open. Closing the door softly so she wouldn’t surprise him, Seohyun then walked with the tray of food, water and medicine towards Luhan. Luhan was sleeping soundly as she placed the tray on the night table and pulled a chair for her to sit. “Oppa. Han oppa wake up now.” She tugged on his pajama pants but Luhan wouldn’t wake up. She stood up from her chair and bent down and slapped him lightly on the cheeks thrice. “Oppa.” She called once more and then
Baam!!!!
Luhan pulled her to his embrace and her torso was now on top of him. “Ahhh my love has come to visit me once again.” Luhan whispered near her ear. Though she was startled and was blushing, Seohyun had thought of the possibility of him doing that. Seohyun sighed and pulled away. “Stop horsing around. You better eat or else.” She reached for the bowl of porridge and waited as Luhan was moving into a sitting position. “Or else?” Luhan raised an eyebrow and smiled invitingly. “Or else Kyungsan will cry for not seeing you for a long time.” Luhan nodded and smiled at Seohyun. He was beyond happy that Seohyun didn’t avoid him after he confessed. With a huge grin on his face, he swallowed the food she was feeding her. Nothing can make him gladder than seeing Seohyun taking care of him. Seohyun on the other hand avoided eye contacts with him and busied herself in blowing the food to cool down. She had thought of not visiting him but the idea sickened her. How can she afford to be so brutal to him just because he confessed his love to her? No matter what happens, Luhan is important to her and she deeply cares for him. It just got harder now because she had to fight against his allurement. After finishing the food, Seohyun helped Luhan drink his medicine and she stood up to put the dishes away. “You’re coming back right?” he asked her as she was about to head out of his room. Seohyun nodded and said “I’ll just check on Kyungsan.”
Luhan’s eyes followed Seohyun’s body as she walked to him with the tray carrying his dinner and medicine. His fever had run down but his head was still dizzy and heavy. But this didn’t stop him from his flirtatious acts. He was dead serious about it. With a poker face on, Seohyun managed to withstand the naughty advances of Luhan when she was feeding him. But her forbearance was yet to be challenged more because he was then demanding her to help him clean up. Seohyun didn’t bother say a word and just did her job. She would’ve gladly handed the task to any of the maids but Luhan warned her that he was going to throw a fit if she ever did and knowing him, it was highly plausible. The grin on Luhan’s face grew wider as Seohyun came back from the bathroom with a basin of lukewarm water and towel. He observed her every move. The way she placed the basin on the night table with gentleness, the way she turned her back and went to rummage on his drawers for fresh clothes, and when she walked with her pretty legs and sat on the side of his bed placing the clothes on her lap while still avoiding his stares. He bit his lower lip to stifle his laughter. It was mean to laugh at her discomfort. But Luhan can’t help it especially that she was looking cute with a flustered face. “Let’s remove your clothes.” Seohyun softly spoke and blushed harder when she caught sight of Luhan’s suggestive stare and grin. Then she realized what she had said. Why is it so hard to talk to him now? She thought and carefully removed his top as Luhan raised his arms up while still looking at her.
AWKWARD is an understatement of what Seohyun felt when she was wiping the wet cloth over his chest. It was like a-murderer-who-got-caught-red-handed-but-surprisingly-the-victim-likes-it-so-she-feels-like-the-new-victim feeling. This wasn’t the case before. Then she realized everything’s not the same as before. They weren’t merely close friends now as Luhan took it to a whole new level. And what were they in then? The answer wasn’t in Seohyun’s hand. She doesn’t know as well. Seohyun put the damp towel back to the basin and took another cloth and wiped Luhan dry. Then she took his fresh shirt and started to dress him. Luhan indulged himself with the gentle brushing of their skins as she was carefully putting a shirt on him with trembling hands. He smirked knowing how nervous she was. The jerk was enjoying. “Since when did you fear me Joohyun?” he playfully asked and pursed his lips to stop himself from laughing when he saw her flinch and stutter. “I-I’m not.” She denied. That made it harder for him not to laugh but he held it in like a pro. No longer able to hold the urge in, he pulled her arm and her face was now a few centimeters away from his. “Don’t.” he whispered. “What-what are you talking about?” Seohyun stammered as her eyes got lost to the pair of eyes staring at hers. “Don’t tempt me by acting like a lost lamb you wouldn’t like what I can do if I lose my control.” Seohyun gulped down her saliva and tried to free herself from Luhan but he held her so tight. “Oppa don’t you think this position is quite uncomfortable?” She asked with a pleading tone. “Are you sure? Because I think watching you in that fitted polo shirt with the first button ed and a mini skirt is more uncomfortable for me. It pains me to not do anything.” Seohyun’s eyes widened as Luhan’s smirk stretched. “Let me go!!!” she yelled in panic. Seohyun can’t describe the ineffable twists and turns of her stomach that moment.
And that happened for three straight days.
End of Flashback
“Aiiiiissshhhh!!!” Seohyun aggressively scratched her head feeling so confused. Luhan had been bugging her mind that she wasn’t able to sleep properly those three days and she felt so detached from reality that even that day when she woke up she had a few seconds of amnesiac episode when she saw Kyungsan. For a good few seconds she wondered who the child was. Even her taste in fashion retrogressed to the boyish style she had before and looking at dresses scared her. Surely it must be because his words about her looking so tempting in skirts, dresses and anything fitted always replayed in her mind. Even by just thinking about him, a strong surge of mixed emotions get to her. She felt scared but at the same time a euphoric feeling swells up as well. And she couldn’t dismiss the fact that she was somewhat…. excited???!!
Then there’s tall and gentle Nam Joohyuk who’s another confusing puzzle for her. At first he would make her feel like a gallant prince just came in to sweep off her feet (not that she was that kind of girl who dumbly waits for her prince charming) that made her heart beat so fast but then it turned out that the prince had a slightly loosed screw somewhere in his head making her stop to think if she did anything wrong for him to act strange. I never thought looking for someone to love is this hard. Seohyun thought and grimaced.
“Seohyun.”
“Aaaaahhhhhh!!!!!”
Seohyun screamed at the top of her lungs when she felt a hand on her shoulder. “Hey it’s just me.” Yuri said as she walked to her front. Seohyun sighed and shook her head. “If it’s Luhan don’t worry okay? Xiumin just called and informed us that he, Kris, Chen, Tao and Lay are with him. He’s in fact fully recovered.” Seohyun rolled her eyes and said “He’s not someone I’d like to talk about.” Yuri furrowed her eyebrows. “Is there something you’re not telling us? Come on it’s not everyday we get to see each other you know. So tell your sister so we can talk about it.” Seohyun bit her lower lip and gave her unnie a skeptical look. Yuri gestured for her to continue. “Unnie what is the difference between love and like? I was just thinking, how can someone tell if he or she loves one person and just likes the other? I mean can you differentiate the two?” Yuri smiled and settled on the cemented bench beside Seohyun who changed into a sitting position to give her space. “Before I answer your question, may I know what caused you to be so curious about it? Are you by any chance torn by two men’s love?” Seohyun’s silence convinced Yuri that she was indeed in such a situation. “Is it Joohyuk and Luhan?” Seohyun gasped and stared at Yuri wide-eyed and mouth gaping. “How-how did you know?” Yuri smiled and said “The spectators almost always have the bird’s eye view in cases concerning blossoming love. Especially when the two are unconscious of their own growing feelings. So tell me.” “Unnie I don’t know what to think. I know I’m interested in Joohyuk since the first time I saw him but I don’t know if this is love. And then Han oppa confesses to me and now he’s making me so confused of my own feelings for him. Do I love him or am I just swayed? Tell me what to do. Please unnie.”
“Hyunie, let yourself know. Love takes time to blossom just like the prettiest of flowers and the finest of all wines. Time will tell you.”
“But unnie I can’t go on entertaining both of my feelings for them. It will hurt one of them in the future and I don’t want that. Maybe this is God telling me that I shouldn’t pursue love and just stay single.”
Yuri shook her head and cupped Seohyun’s face. “If they love you, they will understand your situation. You’re not toying on them. Just let the feelings flow and don’t be afraid. That’s the way to know who you really love.”
Seohyun nodded and hugged the older woman. “Thanks unnie.”
___________________
“What???!!! Are you crazy???!!! You seriously want us to join you in this stupidity??!!” Tao exclaimed and crossed his arms over each other forming a big X at Luhan. He was walking back and forth that Lay had to grab a hold of him to stop. “Come on Tao. Do it for me, your gege!” Luhan, fully recovered and pumping with so much energy, cheerfully told the youngest among them. “I don’t know about your plan Luhan but wouldn’t it be a bit shocking for Seohyun?” Kris asked and was silently hoping that the older guy would think back of his plan and realize what a huge embarrassment it would make out of them if ever they pursue it. “Kris don’t do it for me. Do it for yourself. It’s time to show Taeyeon how much you love her.” Luhan told him. When he was told about Kris’ secret love for Taeyeon, Luhan could not help but feel awful for him. He was barely alive when Seohyun told him that she was dating Joohyuk. Imagine enduring years of silently loving a woman who was devoted to another man. Kris surely was a strong man for surviving. Not to mention PATHETIC. “I don’t know with you guys but I kind of like the idea.” The four youngest men glared at the oldest. “Oh wow!! I didn’t know that the eldest are the dumbest of all!” Chen said as he face-palmed himself. “Thanks baozi.” Luhan said as he and Xiumin high-fived. “And Chen, I think you should go for this. It will benefit you.” Luhan pointed the younger guy and Chen shot him a curious look. “In what aspect will I benefit from this?” Luhan shrugged his shoulders and grinned at each of them. “Suho’s gonna get mad at us for sure.” Lay scratched his head. Luhan clapped his hands and gestured for the rest to follow him out of his room. “We need to suit ourselves up.”
__________________
“Ladies, we’re being called.” Joohyuk called for Yuri and Seohyun. “Why?” Seohyun asked. “Kris asked us to go to this bar downtown.” He replied as the two women glanced at each other. Suspicious of what they just heard. “Kris? In a bar? Seriously?” Joohyuk nodded and they went straight to the main entrance where everyone was waiting. “I didn’t know Kris goes to places like that. Is there a special occasion that I forgot?” Sunny asked looking at Sooyoung. “Why are you looking at me? I don’t know what the personal life of that person is. We’re just business partners!” Sooyoung said in a defensive tone. “And our kids?” Taeyeon asked. “We’ll just leave them here with Jiwon and Madam Min. Kris said it won’t take long.” Suho told her and thought to himself. Why do I feel like something not so nice is gonna happen?
The sign Sovereignty Bar and Resto was attached over the wooden door as the group descended down the steps. The way to the main entrance was narrow as the bar was sandwiched by two high-rising buildings making it harder to locate. It was as if it was built in the most disadvantaged place for the purpose of only a handful of costumers to recognize. The wooden door had ornate carvings as its handles were metallic ones. Cool air escaped through the space between the floor and the door. As they opened and entered the bar, they gaped at how frivolous it actually looks. Compared to the narrow passageway they had passed, the bar was spacious and can sit a big number of costumers. Chandeliers were seeking for their attention and the bar counter had stocks of drinks, inviting them. The round tables were draped with fine tablecloths and the atmosphere just seemed so elegant. On the platform, a band was playing jazz that entertained the costumers. “May I help you sir?” a waiter came and asked. Suho mentioned Kris’ name and they were immediately escorted to a rectangular table at the corner of the bar near the entrance. They were then served with refreshments and finger foods. “So where’s he?” Chanyeol asked Kyungsoo who was enjoying the song a male singer in piano was singing. “I don’t know. Shut up I’m listening to the song.” Chanyeol pouted and slurped his mango shake.
“Thank you.” The singer said and was applauded by the costumers. “Hey guys I know we’ve been playing you jazz and ballads and RnBs but we never really gave you something else.” The people nodded as the singer smiled at them. “That is why our next performers will wow you with their song and dance number. Please welcome EXO-M!!!!!!”
“What. The. .” The EXO boys chorused hearing the name EXO. “Who’s this group copying our name?” Suho crossed his arms. Their eyes focused on the stage waiting for the said group to appear. But then-
“What? Why are they?” Kai pointed to the men dancing their way to the center of the stage with their matching suits. “Aaahhhh!!!” squeals from girls erupted and the whole place was a chaos. Six men oozing with appeal and talent sang and danced mesmerizing the other costumers while the people at the corner were frozen in shock.
“Oh my God!!! They’re singing Mirotic!!!!”
“Damn high notes!!!! Slay!!!! You’re so handsome whoever you are!!!”
“They look like manga characters!!”
“Lay dances so well and his voice is so sweet!!!”
“Lay I love you!!!! I’m your fan!!!!”
“The tallest one is so hot!!!! And his deep voice aarrrggghhh!!! Usui Takumi!!!!!”
“No the other tall guy is slaying me with his eyes!!! He looks so cool!!!!”
“The shortest one is hot!!!He’s mine!!Hahaha!!!!”
“Oh my gosh. Look at that doe-eyed guy. He knows how to flirt. Damn he’s fine!!!”
“I got you~ under my skin.” Seohyun blushed harder as Luhan kept on pointing and staring at her the whole duration of the performance. The audience including her friends noticed Luhan’s actions and glanced to Seohyun. “Luhan hyung sure is .” Kai commented and glanced to Kyungsoo who was frozen in his seat while gaping at Luhan. He recalled their conversation in his office. When I told him about doing whatever it takes to have Seohyun…he’s not thinking of this right? I’m not at fault right? He thought.
Joohyuk gritted his teeth and clenched his hands into fists in anger and irritation.
Chen was slaying vocals and was truly enjoying their performance. Before the performance started, at the back stage Luhan had informed him that a producer was invited to see his talent and he was really thankful to be given the chance. Coming from a family who owns a talent agency, Chen’s talent always got looked down. People would say that his being sided at for being the son of the owner of the talent agency making it hard for Chen to look for people that will listen to his singing. Now the producer was videoing his jaw-dropping performance. Not only him but the rest of the group but the producer knew only Chen and Lay were interested. And lay was already a well-known lyricist,producer,composer, dancer,soloist and choreographer of Chen’s family entertainment agency so Chen was the only available one. He was thinking how stupid these people were for dismissing Chen’s talent. He’s the perfect package. He thought.
EXO-M did their final pose and claps and cheers erupted. Luhan eyed Seohyun with confidence while the rest bowed at the audience. The previous performer came up to the stage again and complimented the group for having the highest audience impact among all the performers of the bar so far. “Anyways do you have anything to say?” he handed the microphone to Kris who he assumed to be the leader of the group. “Ah yes. Luhan has something to say.” Then Kris handed the thing to Luhan with his straight and cold face. Luhan heaved a sigh and glanced at his audience full of confidence. “If there’s one thing that we all share, it is the want to be loved.” He started and the crowd nodded and muttered a yes. “And it hurts when he or she doesn’t love you back. And then sorrow and pity eats you up. I almost had myself drowned but I refused to be and I stand firm to fight for her love. To my bestfriend, Seo Joohyun,” Luhan pointed at Seohyun and her heart raised as the crowd before her turned their heads and looked at her. “You don’t have the slightest idea how fast my heart races just thinking of you.” The crowd erupts and cheers and whines mixed to form a loud deafening noise. “Let’s go.” He called for his “subordinates” and he lead his way to Seohyun’s table. Strutting his way down to them while his friends were shyly excusing themselves, Luhan smirked when Seohyun’s eyes met his. The audience had their eyes on the six men’s actions and followed them with their eyes to the group of statue-like people at the back of the bar. Chen got torn from them and was now being praised by the producer.
Luhan stood with his hands in his pockets and smirked at each of the dazed faces in front of him. He looked down to Seohyun and winked at her. Joohyuk stood up and faced Luhan with an irritated look. “Yes Joohyuk-ssi? You need anything?” Luhan coolly asked. “Yes. I want you to stay away from Seohyun.” he gritted his teeth as Luhan laughed. “Are you serious with that? I think you haven’t been informed that Seohyun and I are inseparable.” Luhan and Joohyuk gave each other hostile stares. Luhan smirked as Joohyuk’s veins popped out in anger. Seohyun stood up and pacified the two. “Please don’t make a scene.” She told them and pleaded Luhan with her eyes. “Seohyun let’s go.” Joohyuk reached for her hand but Luhan quickly snatched it. “Sorry but she’s mine.” Luhan coolly told him. “No she isn’t yours. Seohyun!” Joohyuk called Seohyun.
“She’s not your girlfriend for you to be mad with me flirting with her nor is she your slave for her to follow your every order.”
“For your information we’re already dating!”
“So? You’re just dating. You’re not his boyfriend yet meaning anyone can have a chance to woo her as well. Or are you afraid in losing against me?”
At the side, Kris was doing hand signs to Suho who was glaring at him. He was apologizing for gathering attention as Suho was showing how big of a mistake was what they did. Anytime they might have a fist fight!!! Suho thought. Joohyuk smirked and Luhan stared at him smugly. “So this is what you really want. Okay. Let’s have a fair fight. May the best man win?” Joohyuk reached for a handshake and Luhan took it still looking into his eyes. Seohyun looked down feeling so guilty and afraid of their situation. I knew this was going to happen. Aiiisssshhh!!! She looked up and nervously called for the two men’s attention. “I better go now.” She avoided eye contacts and pleaded for help from Taeyeon with her eyes. “I’ll take you baby.” Luhan draped his arm over her shoulders and she widened her eyes thinking how this would infuriate Joohyuk more. “Luhan hyung!!” Suho called him and glared but Luhan shrugged his shoulders and gave him a sly smile. Luhan caught Kyungsoo’s flabbergasted expression and winked at him. Kyungsoo grimaced and gave Luhan a this-is-not-what-I-meant-when-I-told-you-to-fight-for-her! look. Luhan chuckled and swept Seohyun off her feet shocking all of them. The crowd cheered (the girls whined and gasped) and Seohyun was red as a tomato. “Gotta go.” He clicked his tongue and carried Seohyun who was hiding her face with her hands outside.
Xiumin nudged Kris and gestured for him to do his assignment. Kris fidgeted and instantly lost the ability of speaking words when he met Taeyeon’s curious eyes. “Yes Kris?” Taeyeon asked him noticing how he was shyly stealing glances at her. Sehun realized what his older brother was trying to do and burst into chuckles. Xiumin glared at him and he immediately shut up. “Aaaiisssshhh!!! Forget it!!!” Kris exclaimed and let his plan die on the vine by exiting. Xiumin shook his head at Sehun and the younger guy immediately felt remorseful. Why am I such a jerk???!!! Sehun thought to himself. Everyone’s attention went back to Joohyuk who was closing his eyes and clenching his hands. Suho stood up and pacified the taller guy. “Are you fine? You must be surprised but Luhan really has that nature even before.” Joohyuk opened his eyes and gave them a smile. “I’m okay but I really need to go.” He excused himself and left the rest. Suho crossed his arms at the older man in black suit. “EXO-M huh? And what does the M stand for?” he tapped his foot on the floor. “For Manly Luhan said and don’t you cross your arms at me.” Xiumin flicked the younger guy’s nose. Suho yelped in pain and went to sit down next to Xiumin. “But hyung this is too much. At least you could have thought about it. You and Luhan are the eldest yet you two act so childishly.” Xiuimin asked for a sip of Sunny’s drink before answering Suho. “Childish? What makes this childish? You may all think that Luhan’s acting so childishly but he isn’t. He’s just fighting for Seohyun’s love. I’ll understand if you don’t understand what I’m saying. You’re not familiar with that kind of love anyway.” Suho was silenced. What else can he say? They all quieted down until Chen came in jumping in front of them.
“I’m going to have a talent contract already!!!!!!!” He jumped up and down until he recognized everyone’s silence. “Why what happened here?” he asked as Lay sighed and Tao pulled him to sit down. “Hyung you’re so slow! What do you think happened after Luhan gege did his plan? Of course Joohyuk got mad!” Tao spat and Chen guiltily eyed the rest for being happy in the wrong moment.
__________________
“What’s with the long face?” Luhan asked while he was driving them, Seohyun, Kyungsan and him, home from the orphanage. “Oppa can you tell me exactly what you’re planning to do?” Luhan smirked and glanced at Seohyun.”Why? Are you going crazy already?” he chuckled as Seohyun gritted her teeth. “Yes!! And you seem happy about that!!!” she yelled and Luhan hushed her. “You might wake our son Hyunie. Relax.” Luhan smiled. “How am I supposed to relax huh? You just made a scene there!” She yelled in a hushed tone. Luhan chuckled and pulled over the side of the road. He stopped the engine and faced the mad face of Seohyun. Shivers went down Seohyun’s spine as Luhan brushed his fingers over her cheek and stopping at the junction of her neck and shoulder. “Why the sudden change in fashion Seohyun?” he spoke softly. Seohyun held her breath as Luhan was starting to again. Luhan took both his hands on her shirt and ed the first button. “Oppa!” Seohyun stopped his hands and furrowed her eyebrows at Luhan. “So is this what you intend to do from now on?” Luhan retreated and leaned back to his seat. “Relax Hyunie. I’m only fixing your shirt. It looks better with the first two ed.” Luhan pointed to the second button. Seohyun rolled her eyes and faced front. The two just sat there looking over the road and not speaking a single word.
Seohyun broke the silence and shifted on her seat to face Luhan as he faced her as well. “You want to show your love right?” Luhan nodded. “You want to court me right?” “I am already.” Seohyun gaped. Is this courting for him? “Do it right then!!” she gestured for a punch then crossed her arms.
“How do you do it right then Seohyun? Take you to dates? To art exhibits like he does? But we’ve been doing that all these years. What is wrong of my way of wooing you? Is it because it doesn’t go according to society’s morals? What if I just want to love you without restrictions?”
“Love me without restrictions when it’s already right. Respect me oppa.”
“What if I don’t do that? Then you’ll get mad at me. So why don’t you punch me? You’re good in that right? Why didn’t you punch or kick me? Why did you allow me to do all those things?”
Seohyun gritted her teeth and just stared at Luhan who was looking at her as well smugly. Her brain was once again having trouble with constructing words. She really can’t do anything about Luhan’s frame of mind. Ever since they were kids he always had a different view of everything. “You can’t answer me but I know why.” Luhan paused and smirked. “Because you like it as well. Because you like me. And my killer instincts tell me to continue what I’m doing and in no time you’ll fall for me Joohyun. Completely.” Seohyun sighed.
“You’re a jerk. Love isn’t entirely made up of fun and desire.” Yes, that was what she thought she was feeling for Luhan. Desire or to an extent it could be that he was targeting her lust. Luhan knew what she meant without her saying.
“If this is purely lust we’re feeling then we shouldn’t have been caring for each other all these years. If you say our relationship is purely built on lust don’t you think we could have taken advantage of each other a lot of times already? But we didn’t. Did we?”
Luhan slowly pushed Seohyun in her seat as he leaned closer. His eyes which were really close to hers stared into hers deeply. “I may not be the gentleman that you want but I love you with sincerity and I do respect you so forgive me and I promise I won’t make another scene again in public. Just let me do my way when we’re alone together. But if you want me to stop, push me, kick me, slap me and condemn me or tell me honestly with unfaltering voice. You have to make me feel that you don’t want me like this. I want you to be honest. That’s the only way for me to stop then I’ll be only a friend again.” Luhan said and pecked her nose and the side of her lips.
Seohyun closed her eyes and sighed as Luhan drove them to her house. She was drowning on sublime rush. She felt like crying but the reason was confusing her. She wasn’t sad with what Luhan told her. In fact she felt like she was floating but she’s sad of their situation and she’s confused with her own feelings. Time will tell you. That’s what Yuri told her but when? Seohyun wished the time to tell her right away so she can stop feeling so guilty and be happy.
----------------

Pheeewww!! So that's it. Idk about this chapter though.School's

Bugging me like hell. Thank you.