Girls’ Generation Reunited

Say Yes

Seohyun was really excited and happy when she heard from Kris that aside from the teaching headquarters, his institution also included an orphanage. Being so fond of kids herself, Seohyun volunteered to help. So every Mondays and Wednesdays or any day she’s free, Seohyun would pay a visit to the kids. Knowing that the EXO boys were also volunteers, Luhan did his best to guard Seohyun by accompanying her or if not, call Kris to keep an eye on her.

 “You know you’re too possessive.” Kris whispered to Luhan as they were walking to a nearby café after Seohyun’s and the EXO boys’ shift in the orphanage. Luhan shrugged his shoulders as he didn’t really need to be told. He was aware of his not-so-nice attitude when it comes to his friend’s social life. After ordering, they settled on a long counter as they were that many. Luhan gritted his teeth after the boys shoved him to the farthest place from Seohyun. He doubt whether they purposely did that or not. What made him frown even more is that Seohyun didn’t mind it. Kris sat adjacent him and opposite Seohyun chuckling because of his’ sour look.

 As they were sipping their drinks, Seohyun couldn’t hide the satisfaction of being with children as she blabbered about it most of the time. The boys were perky enough about the topic and chatted with her in delight. Kris’ phone rang and he immediately answered it while sipping his hot coffee.

“Ohh Sooyoung you called.” As Kris said her name, Seohyun abruptly looked at him cutting her conversation with the other boys. “Sooyoung? As in Sooyoung unnie?” The EXO boys nodded their heads and Seohyun beamed in happiness. “What’s going on Kris?” Sooyoung who heard that a woman called her name asked. “Ahhh Sooyoung-ah. You remember our hoobae back in Senior High School Seohyunie? She’s with us.” “What??!!!” Sooyoung shouted her question that Kris had to back away from his phone. “Calm down. Geez.” he said frowning. “I’m sorry. Oh please put her on. I want to talk to her.” She begged. “Why don’t you just come down here at Express 999 café?” Sooyoung agreed almost immediately and hung up.

“Sooyoung wants to see you. I guess you’re gonna have a reunion now.” Seohyun smiled and nodded cutely and the boys save Luhan smiled at her. As for Luhan, he was frowning at how she acted towards the other boys and the latter’s reactions were nauseating him as well. I feel like punching 10 specific boys right now. He thought. “Oh I’m gonna call Jessica unnie, Taeyeon unnie, Hyoyeon unnie and Sunny unnie.” She said as she pressed on her phone. “Oh you’ve been in contact I see.” Baekhyun said. “Ah yeah, our works brought us together one day. Taeyeon unnie is a painter, Jessica unnie is a designer, Sunny unnie is a photographer and Hyoyeon unnie owns chains of Korean restaurants. About several years ago, I met them in one of Hyoyeon unnie’s restaurants and they invited me to join them. Apparently, we all were taking a break from our works.” She started. “We haven’t had any contact with the rest of the unnies though that’s why I’m happy to know Sooyoung unnie will be coming. I can’t wait to see her.”

After about 20 minutes, the glass door opened revealing 4 ladies half walking half running towards their direction. “Seohyunie where?” Hyoyeon asked while looking to all direction. “Hyo can you sit down?” Luhan giggled at the girl. “I’m so excited.” Sunny, the always bubbly one, said while the other two just smiled coolly at everyone. They all settled in the long rectangular counter.

           

 

            Luhan  Baekhyun       Sehun  Suho    Kai      Chen     Hyoyeon

Kris ====================================================== Seohyun

            Xiumin Jessica Sunny Tao Lay Kyungsoo Chanyeol Taeyeon

As they were waiting for Sooyoung, the boys and the girls spent their time talking about each other’s lives. Having children themselves, the three ladies decided to transfer their kids who around the same age as Kyungsan to Kris’ school.

“Waaahhh!!! Maknae-yah!! Taeyeon, Sunny, Jessica, Hyoyeon-ahh!!!” Sooyoung and the rest of the group namely Yoona, Yuri and Tiffany shouted surprising the other girls. “Oh my gosh!! We’re reunited!!!!” Yuri jumped up and down as the girls made a scandalous group hug in the middle of the once peaceful café. The other costumers eyed them with different reactions. Some were annoyed while the others were touched. “Goodness where have you been all these years??” Taeyeon asked no one in particular and all squealed again. “Wait! Wait!” Tiffany stopped jumping and the rest followed. “Maknae-yah you..you..” She couldn’t find the proper words to say as she pointed and eyed Seohyun from head to feet. The rest immediately got what she implied and made a fuss about it. “Maknae is wearing a dress!!” Yoona exclaimed kissing Seohyun harshly on her left cheek. “And her body is so womanly!!!” Sooyoung joined in and the rest followed suit.

Back to the table, the boys looked down to their laps in embarrassment. Lay, who never said a word that day, faked a cough and said “We don’t know them.” to the other costumers indirectly. Suho summoned the girls and told them to have their reunion party at another place as they were disturbing people. In the end, the ladies who once had a group called Girl’s Generation decided to have a dinner party at one of Hyoyeon’s restaurants.

 

Luhan grabbed Seohyun’s wrist before she could exit his car. Seohyun looked down to her wrist that was held tightly by Luhan. She looked up and was confused at his serious face. “What is it oppa?” Luhan shook his head and pulled her into an embrace. Seohyun was still confused but hugged him back. Before letting go, Luhan caressed her hair and planted a kiss on top of her head. “Pick you up later. Just give me a call okay?” Seohyun nodded and went out of the car. She waited first for him to drive away before she entered the two story restaurant. Since Hyoyeon closed the restaurant that night for their party, there were no other people inside aside from 8 crazy women laughing loudly. “Seohyunahh!! Did Luhan drop you?” Jessica asked and gave her a plastic cup containing what Seohyun assumed to be juice. “Ahh yeah unnie.” Jessica nodded at dragged her upstairs where the others were singing inside a karaoke room. Sooyoung grabbed one mic and started singing and dancing to Shinee’s “View”. Yoona and Hyoyeon provided dance performance as they wowed the rest with their drunken performance. “Unnie.” Seohyun pulled the two worriedly. “Are you both drunk?? Aiissshhh!!!” She exclaimed frustrated and took a sip of her “juice”.

“Aaacckkk!!” Seohyun spat her drink back to the cup as her unnies gave her a disgusted look. “Eeeww Seohyunah.” Taeyeon said. “Unnie what the hell is this? Beer?” Seohyun asked with a loathing expression. Her unnies nodded and she looked at one by one Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Jessica and Sunny. “Unnie you know I have a bad past with alcohol. Why bring it here?” The rest frowned in confusion. “Bad past?” they asked in unison. Seohyun felt nervous knowing that one of the four might blurt out her past experience. She wasn’t ready to tell them how Kyungsan happened.  Fortunately, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Sunny and Jessica remained quiet as the other girls were itching to know. “Oh I got drunk once and started a fight.” Seohyun lied. Her other unnies didn’t doubt her and resumed their party.

The girls made a circle as they sat down the floor. “Storytelling time! Eldest first.” Sooyoung nudged Taeyeon and the older girl sighed. “Okay. So I took up Arts in college and as you all know I was alone because we all went to separate colleges. After college, I became a painter and I’ve had some exhibits from then on here and abroad. It’s not that much but I’ve made quite a name for myself. When I was 20, I met Leetuk my husband and two years after, we got married. He died a year later because of an accident and I bore Jimin, my son, the next year.” Taeyeon said sadness can be hinted for a few seconds. The rest patted her back and she shrugged saying she was okay now. “Me next.” Jessica said and cleared . “I’m a fashion designer under the clothesline company my husband owns and our daughter Jimin is now four years old.” She nudged Sunny and the shorter girl proceeded. “I’m a photographer and I met my husband in Thailand when I was 20 years old. Our daughter Hayoung is now 5.” Tiffany was next. “I’m a veterinarian in Thailand where my husband is a native of. I stayed there all these years with him and our three-year old daughter Sarang.” “Tiff I stayed there for a couple of months. It’s sad we didn’t bump into each other there.” Sunny told Tiffany. “Yeah.” Tiffany replied and quickly turned to Hyoyeon. “Well, as you can see, I own chains of restaurants though they aren’t that big. My husband is at home now taking care of Namjoo. And oh! Guys don’t forget to attend his 4th birthday party next week. I’ll text you the details.” The rest nodded and now it was Yuri’s turn. But before she started Jessica commented on how Hyoyeon’s husband feared her because of how monstrous she is when mad. They all nod in agreement while laughing as they know how Hyoyeon is when it comes to her temper. “So I’m a gym instructor together with my sweet husband in Singapore but now we are planning to move back here in Korea. My daughter Jiwon is now 4 years old.” They nodded and waited for Sooyoung as the latter was still devouring a whole boiled egg. “Okay. I’m a voice actor in Japan but I retired and am now here in Korea as Kris’ co-owner of the little children’s school. I was quite busy with my son’s papers. That is why I wasn’t able to visit the school. Taehyung is now four and my ex-husband….well he’s a jerk and let’s not talk about that womanizer.” She said and frowned remembering her ex-husband. “Yeah let’s not talk about that jerk!!” Yoona exclaimed angrily. “I’m sorry Yoona because of me you met a ert.” Sooyoung apologized. “Wait what happened?” Seohyun,Taeyeon, Jessica and Hyoyeon asked. “He tried to take advantage of Yoona when she was alone in her house.” They gasped and decided not to talk about it further. “So me next.” Yoona said. “I started off as an actress in Japan but I quit when I married my husband Sunggi. We were neighbors with Sooyoung that’s why we stayed in touch all these years. Now I’m taking care of our son Jihoo who is five. We just moved back here when my husband got assigned here.” She finished and Sooyoung added how they met the others in the airport. “Now we all want to know every detail of our maknae’s life after high school. Every bit of it.” Sooyoung crossed her arms and the rest except Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Jessica and Sunny followed suite. Seohyun chuckled nervously. How am I supposed to tell them?

Taeyeon caressed her clenched hand and gave her a warm smile. “It’s okay Hyunie. They will understand.” Taeyeon reassured. Seohyun looked at the rest and saw the smiles in their faces. She heaved a sigh before speaking. “I’m a journalist and blogger. Now I’m also writing a story and planning to publish it. My son Kyungsan is three already.” She paused and looked up. Her unnies gestured for her to continue. “It may sound absurd by I still don’t have any experience in having a boyfriend.” Her other unnies frowned in confusion. She scratched her head and said. “How do I say this? Well I was living by myself and then one night I got drunk and-

Before she could even finish, her unnies hugged her while crying. “Oh my gosh Hyunie. We didn’t know you suffered such misery. Have you gotten that jerk in jail?!! Unnies will kill him!!” Tiffany cried followed by the others. “It’s not like what you’re thinking. Let her finish.” Jessica scolded. “It’s not? Then what?” Yuri asked while sniffing. “That day, Uncle Lu Xian asked me to fetch Luhan oppa. They had a fight and oppa ran away. So I went into the bar he was a regular costumer at. There we got drunk and….and…” Seohyun couldn’t finish her words as she was red in embarrassment. Her unnies were quiet after that. They all gaped at her as she buried her face to her palms. “So..so…you mean you…you did…you two?” Seohyun nodded shyly not looking up. She felt their stares burning her skin. After a few minutes, she finally gained her confidence and looked up but she was taken aback with what she saw.

Yoona was biting her lower lip while eyeing her suggestively, Tiffany was shaking her head but her expression was amused, Yuri was covering while trying to stop either her cry or laugh and Sooyoung was crossing her arms and stifling a giggle. “Why unnies?” Seohyun asked and looked at the other four. To her surprise, they were grinning at her like hyenas. Suddenly, she felt hands slapping her body as squeals welcomed her ears. “God Seohyunah!!!!” Yoona shouted until she gasped for air.

“Details!!!!!” they screamed. “What??!!! No way!!!” Seohyun replied in haste while running out of the soundproof room.

Luhan stopped the car in front of the girls’ party venue and glanced outside his window. He heard squeals and sighed in relief. It was already almost twelve and Seohyun hasn’t called him yet that’s why he decided to go back to Hyoyeon’s place and check on them. He waited there until he almost fell asleep. Fortunately, his phone beeped signaling an incoming call. “Hello Hyunie. Are you done?” “Ah yeah oppa. Sorry it took a while.” “It’s okay. I’m already outside.” He heard a gasp escape from her on the phone followed by her unnies’ voices asking what happened. He then heard Seohyun explaining to them and then muffled noises he didn’t comprehend. “Joohyun are you okay there?” he asked worriedly.

“Ahh yes oppa. I’ll be out now.” Seohyun turned to her unnies while covering the phone so that Luhan wouldn’t hear. “Stop teasing unnies. Oppa might hear you.” “Ahhh Luhan oppa might hear us.” Tiffany teased. “Come let’s go down and beat the hell out of that .” Sooyoung joked but immediately regretted it seeing the frown on Seohyun’s face. “Unnie don’t call oppa like that. He isn’t.” Seohyun calmly reprimanded the older woman. “Sorry my mouth is poor of diction. I didn’t mean it.” Sooyoung apologized while slapping .

Luhan was standing still in front of the door as they opened it. “Oppa have you been waiting for me outside?” Seohyun asked and started to feel guilty when he nodded. “Aiisshh. It’s fine. I was just worried because it was almost midnight.” Luhan said and caressed her face. “Ahem.” He was startled when one by one the others went out. “Hi Mr. Lu. We heard that Kyungsan looks like your exact carbon copy.” Yoona said while crossing her arms. “Ahh. Yeah he does.” He replied and smiled. “You must have given your all that night.” Sooyoung commented earning chuckles from the others and a whine from Seohyun. “Unnie!!” She pouted. Although Luhan felt embarrassed, seeing Seohyun act childishly to her unnies made him smile. “Okay you two go now. It’s already two in the morning.” Hyoyeon lightly pushed the two. “How ‘bout you guys?” Luhan asked. “We all have someone to fetch us.” They reassured and the two left.

 

“Did you have fun?” he asked. “Yeah.” Seohyun replied sleepily. “Come now.” Luhan went out and turned to the passenger side to open for her. “Oppa where’s Kyungsan?” “I left him at father’s house don’t worry. Now you have to rest.”

Luhan helped Seohyun to her room and tucked her to bed after she finished preparing. He placed a kiss on her forehead and said “Goodnight sweety.” Seohyun smiled and drifted almost immediately to sleep. After making sure that her house was securely locked, he went home with a smile on his face.

____________________

idk about this chapter.