Epilogue: Christmas Wish

Memories of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​​24 Dec 2016, 11. 59 PM...

​DRRR DING DING

The ringing tone which signalled the acceptance of the passode sounded. It was then followed by the turning of the door knob, closely accompanied with footsteps into the house. Almost immediately, the front porch light lit up at the sense of another's presence.

“Yong-ie!” I jumped off the couch and headed straight towards the figure standing at the door, who was contemplating on where she should place her shoes on the shoerack. “You’re finally home~”

“Oof!” She let out a cry of surprise as I crashed straight into her chest, clutching onto her tightly for a hug which I had longed for the whole evening. “Hyejin-ah~ What are you doing here this late into the night? I thought you would be sleeping at home~!”

“I missed you, unnie~” I looked up at her face, pouting at the thought that she had been spending her Christmas Eve with someone else except me. ”Did you spend your time at Byulyi unnie’s place again?!”

“Nah, I was with Wheein. She needed help picking out a christmas gift for Byul since picking her birthday present has already burnt all her brain cells. Besides, didn’t we just see each other this morning Hyejin-ah~” Pinching my nose with her knuckles, Yong-ie shone her ice berg melting-- eye smiles at me once again. “Is my little maknae getting jealous again?”

“How can I not be!” With a playful punch delivered ointo her shoulder, I continue to express my displeasure. “MooMoos were already crazy over how you spent Byulyi unnie’s birthday with her! I don’t even get such treatment on my birthdays…”

“That’s because Wheein always drags you out with the excuse of being BFFs.” Yong-ie started to my hair as she continued with the most pitiful expression drawn over her face. “I’m BFFs with Byul too, that means I have to spend her birthday with her, don’t I?”

“Fine, but you must always remember that Christmas is meant for me~!" Tightening the embrace, I made sure that she wouldn't be able to slip out from my grip. "You’re not going to hold a Christmas party at your place tomorrow are you?!”

“Of course not~” She shook her head innocently befor eplanting a kiss onto my forehead. “Christmas is meant for Hyejin-ie~ And only Hyejin-ie~”

“What about Byulyi unnie’s Vapp request?” With one of my eyebrows raised, I asked for confirmation.

“That's nonsense, obviously~!” Yong-ie stuck out her tongue in reply, knowing that she would probably have her BFF relationship with Byulyi unnie shattered if Byulyi unnie was present at this moment. “Happy?”

“That’s better~” Finally, I pulled apart from our embrace and headed towards the couch which my secret weapon for tonight was sitting on. “Alright! Let the Christmas celebration officially begin! Unnie, go get changed, quickly!” Picking up the red box tied up with silver satin ribbon, I pushed Yong-ie in the direction of the bathroom.

“Hyejin-ah, wha-wha...“ Before she could finish her sentence, I shoved her in with the box and pulled the door to a close.

“YAH~!” Her screams fillled with confusion and frustration at the same time came from the other side of the door. I swore to myself that at that moment, both the apartments living above and below would have heard her. “AHN HYEJIN! What in the world in this?!”

"Just put it on and come out, Yong-ie!" I laughed hysterically, while standing right outside the bathroom door and making sure that she is only able to escape after she has changed.

Minutes later, the door swung open to reveal my beautifully dressed seductress-- Yong-ie, standing at the doorframe flaunting her charms.

"I didn't know you had such a , Hyejin-ie~" Her angelic but seductive voice immediately put me into a trance.

"Un... Unnie..." I gulped down my saliva, surprised at Yong-ie for how she was acting was totally out of my expectations.

"Do you want to come nearer Hyejin-ah~?" She quickly shot a wink towards me after sending a flying kiss over. “I’m feeling so hot right now~ Don’t you want to feel me?”

Her eyes...

Her lips...

​Her curves...

​No, Ahn Hyejin!

​You can’t!

Stop!

​Not now!

"Wait!" With both of my hands outstretched infront m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter