Chap 2: Perhaps love?

Memories of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie your place is here!" Byulyi giggled as she directed Yongsun to her spot in the formation. "Sometimes I really wonder whether you are the one who had amnesia instead of our Wheerun-ie! Just look at her dancing so naturally to the song~" Byulyi gave her signature scrunching nose smile at Wheein who was staring at her through the mirror.

Did she just call me Wheerun-ie? It sounds so familiar, yet I couldn't remember the times when she called me that. Even as roommates, she has been calling me Wheein-ie just like the other members... At least from what I remember for the past three weeks... Why the sudden change? Could it be that she is hinting something?

A tinge of red appeared on my cheeks as I thought about the possible meaning behind Byulyi unnie's sudden change in behaviour. Just then, Hyejin walked over, and planted a kiss on my dimple. I was so startled I almost jumped.

Even though it gave me a shock, I like you because of this, your subtle ways of showing how much you secretly love me... Or actually.... Not subtle at all because everyone saw it.

I giggled to myself as I looked up to meet with Hyejin's eyes.

"Ahn Hyejin! What are you doing during practice again?!" Came the high-pitched screams. No one can imagine that Yongsun unnie could talk in that high pitch, even though her stage name is made up of the higher notes. "I clearly remember warning you to keep your intimate scenes in your bedroom, and not display them infront of Byulyi and I!"

"Honestly I can't keep anything in 'our bedroom' because Wheein-ie and I don't share one, where instead I share a bedroom with you unnie~" Hyejin's sarcasm changed towards aegyo as she knew that this time round, she was the one who went a little overboard with that kiss. "Sorry unnie~" the unusually active Hyejin cutie started to continuously bomb Yongsun unnie with her aegyo. "Hyejin-ie just couldn't help it because our Wheein-ie's cheeks are turning rosy red like the apples on the tree~ Hyejin-ie just had to give it a kiss to claim the dimples as her property" Hyejin has never displayed this cutie form before me at all, instead I have always been her little puppy. 

Yongsun bursts out in laughter, though a slight tinge of anger can still be seen in her eyes. "Never do that again! You will upset everyone in the room!" Once again, Yongsun unnie's smiley eyes reappeared as she playfully pushed Hyejin back to her spot in the formation.

Was that jealousy oozing from her eyes just a moment ago? She looked like she could burn Hyejin and I alive with those eyes that was burning with fury.

"Unnie, don't be jealous, even though your jealousy still looks pretty on you when you put it on~" There, greasy Byulyi can never miss out on the chance to 'cheer' her leader up with a few compliments. "Because your beauty makes everything on you pretty," Byulyi ended with a click of her tongue.

I felt that the scenes that just happened in the room all tugged at my heart, all at one go.

What is this feeling of uneasiness now? Jealousy?

As I questioned myself, the aching headache started to emerge once more, threatening to rip my skull into bits. I hugged my head tightly and collapsed onto the dance studio floor.

"Wheein ya!" The members all rushed over as they shouted my name.

Someone held tightly onto my hand, but my head was hurting too much for me to open my eyes, or even squint just to take a look. 

"Call the ambulance! Quick!" 

This voice, is the same voice. So familiar... I heard it somewhere... At a familiar scene... I'm sure of it...

"Wheein-ie, don't worry I'm here for you my love!" Hyejin's voice brought me back to consciousness as I feel myself drifting off to sleep. Her hands held onto mine tightly as we were transported to the hospital. "Does your head still hurt? It's okay we're reaching the hospital soon, don't worry everything will be fine! Just rest, I'm here with you!"

At her reassurance, I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep.

The dream...

Am I dreaming? Why does this dream look so real... It's raining, not drizzling but rather, so heavily it is pouring. I feel each and every raindrop soaking into my skin. I am overwhelmed... Not by the rain but by the loneliness spreading inside my heart. I lost something, something so valuable and important to me that all I can do now is grief over my loss. What is it that I have lost? It's that person

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter