Chap 20: It's Love

Memories of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--Unnie, I'm tired today. Sorry you will have to get 내장탕 by yourself... Wheein wanted to talk to me about something... Don't worry about me, Hyerim unnie will drive me to the dorm after dropping the lovebirds off for their date. Goodnight, I'll say this first since I'll probably be sleeping by the time you're home due to this sudden tiredness. -- 페이, 8.14 PM

That's weird... Hyejin was pretty energetic just a while ago...

Sigh...

It would be meaningless to go for dinner without Hyejin...

Looks like I'll be hungry tonight...

Wait...

How can Hyejin sleep without food?

She must be feeling hungry...

Ahhh... How about cooking dinner at home tonight?

Kim Yongsun, you're so smart!

"Oh? Wheein-ah!" I picked up my belongings and headed towards the door only to be faced with Wheein who entered the waiting room right at that moment. "Where's Hyejin?"

"Hmm?" Her eyes were dancing from left to right, scanning across the room as though she was searching for something. Though she was preoccupied, I could still hear the confusion coming from Wheein's voice. "Unnie, I didn't see Hyejin-ie. Why did you ask me? Aren't you the one who is going to have dinner with her tonight?"

"She said you had something to tell her though?" Unlocking my phone, I made sure to double check Hyejin's reply once more. Once I confirmed that what I saw was of no error, I crossed my arms over my chest and asked skeptically. "Are you three up to something again?"

"I swear I did not see her at all!" Finally, Wheein found what she was searching for-- her handphone, and stuffed it into her pocket. Upon processing my words, she raised both her hands up in surrender while facing towards me in order to prove her innocence. "I was with Byulie all this while until I remembered that I forgot my phone here... She's my witness~!"

"Wheein 공주님 (Princess)~" Right at that moment, the familiar figure pushed open the door that was slightly ajar and walked in. With her back still leaning against the door and hands full from the two cups of iced americano in her hands, Byul teasingly called for Wheein. "Do I have to wait till my hands turn into ice? What's taking you so long to just pick up your phone from here?" I could see the pout forming at her lips.

Seriously... These two are so cute these days~

I guess that's what love is~

"Byulie-ya~" Wheein ran towards her, hands encircling around Byul's waist immediately and hiding behind her. Mirroring Byul, Wheein has her lips forming a pout as both their gaze met. "Unnie wasn't letting me leave~"

Placing the straw at Wheein's lips, Byul signalled Wheein to take a sip. She looked towards me with her signature smile that formed while staring at Wheein sipping on the iced americano. "Unnie, use your glamorous charrms to capture Hyejin instead of my Wheein please~ I can't afford to have my princess falling head over heels for you... Even though I'm confident that she won't~"

"Ya~!" Wheein gulped down whatever that was in as she promptly delivered a smack onto Byul's shoulders, face turning beet red.

"Gosh, I'm about to go blind from being the brightest lightbulb here." Rolling my eyes at the pair of lovebirds, I walked pass them shaking my head with my lips secretly arching upwards at their sweet gestures towards each other. "I'll go down to wait in the car first. Hyejin might be there since she's taking the car with you two."

"We were taking the car?" As though they had pre-rehearsed before this, the two of them exclaimed in sync.

"Isn't Hyerim unnie sending you guys to date then dropping Hyejin off at the dorm?" I stopped right before them upon hearing their reply.

"Since when did we ever have Hyerim unnie dropping us off for our dates? We prefer to be discreet." Shooting a failed wink at Wheein, Byul replied me. "Besides, Hyerim unnie has already left with coordi unnie..."

"That's weird... Did that kid lie to me?" I tilted my head to the right slightly, questioning my own thoughts.

"Nah~ Why would Hyejin-ie lie?" Wheein tried to answer to my doubts though she was focused on pinching Byul's cheeks.

"Unless... She's secretly dating someone without me knowing?!" It was at that moment when realisation hit me. Immediately, I covered my mouth to prevent myself from screaming from the sudden thought.  "Like a guy?!"

Hyejin is dating with someone else?!

"That wouldn't be possible, unnie!" Byul tried to contain her laughter while staring at my face. "Hyejin loves..."

"Byulie!" Before Byul could finish her words, Wheein butted in and covered . All that I heard after were weird sounds that seemed like an agitated hamster protesting.

"You were saying?" I tried to decipher what her muffled words was but I was no expert in this field.

"Nothing, unnie!" With one of her hands still on Byul's mouth, Wheein frantically waved goodbye to me as she pulled Byul towards the other end of the corridor. "Byulie and I have some important discussion to do on our date~ You have to find Hyejin too right! Quickly go!"

"Ya~!" Still standing infront of the waiting room door, I could only watch the lovebirds disappear into the long stretch of corridor. "Finish your sentence before going! Don't leave me hanging!"

뭐야? 두사람 도 이상해... (What? This two people are being weird too...)

Ah, I don't know!

Finding Hyejin and filling our stomachs is my topmost priority.

Since she's not here... She will probably be back at the dorm right...

Great! I can go according to my plans and cook dinner for her then!

At the supermarket...

Lazily pushing the shopping trolley forward, my mind was thinking of suitable ideas for the dinner menu. However, nothing was going through my head as I was still preoccupied with Byul's un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter