The Trouble

The Third Favor. 2Jae edition

Hey guys! Really sorry if this is super boring and slow but better chapters are coming!! Jus wait for them~

I personally think this one is quite interesting tho, but you tell me ;)


Scarlet ray of light cross open windows, staining the immaculate white ceiling with the bloody color. The warm summer breeze followed after, flooding the room with its delighting scent of moisture mixed with the perfume of blooming flowers. Lying on the bed Jaebum breathes deeply, filling his soul with the nice fragrance impregnating in every inch of fabric inside the bedroom. His brown orbs stare at the familiar spectacle occurring above, taking that red color of the sunset like flames of Hell where he will most likely end soon enough. Almost a week had passed and still Jaebum doesn’t have a clue about what type of demon the blonde boy is. He had summoned a demon and played with him, the doors of Heaven are more than closed for Jaebum. Therefor Hell will be his new ‘home’ in a few days, surely.

-Or I can go to the Limbo as well…- Jaebum mumbles, his heavy eyelids closing while a soft sigh escapes from his mouth.

-Oh trust me, the Limbo is it not a place you want to visit, human.-  

That velvet voice talking with amused honesty rumbles in Jaebum's ears surprising him just slightly; yet the warm body lying above him was the fact which almost made him twitch. His dark orbs opened slowly, trying to remain calm as they meet with onyx seas barely away. Jaebum swallows then, silently and unnoticed, feeling that pointy nose brushing against his own and that warm, slow breath caressing his suddenly dry lips. Jaebum doesn’t want to speak, knowing that if he does he will feel the demon’s pink lips connected with his… but not knowing –and terrible afraid of- what that will cause on him.

-Uh, why are you on top of me?- Jaebum sinks more in the mattress as he asks, putting at least one inch or two separating their faces.

-You are occupying all the bed, and I could never sit on your dirty floor so the only solution I found was this.- the demon answers, his deep dark eyes looking straight into the brown ones. -Why do you want to go to Limbo?- he wonders then, his thin eyebrows frowning curios.

-Well, if you get out of me I will sit on the bed and you will have enough space to sit as well.- Jaebum tells with his gaze turning away when he felt that sensation of falling surrender by those orbs. –And I don’t want to go to Limbo.- he clarifies, shaking his head as he could.

-I rather not to. You are fascinatingly comfortable and my smell on you it is still weak.- the demon comments as he hands place in the human’s chest. -Then why did you say you can go to the Limbo as well?- he wonders, finding the warm curve of the boy’s neck and letting his nose to play on it.

-I was just voicing out my thoughts…- Jaebum says as he clenches the smooth bedspread under his sweaty fingertips, inside shaking with nervousness and feeling quite expectant.

-Still, why were you talking about that place?- he insists in a demanding whisper, his low voice caressing the boy’s ears.

Those pouty lips brush against the red skin of Jaebum's ear, making him tremble mildly at the teasing touch. Jaebum doesn’t know what to say at the moment, his mind can’t think in a credible lie, and he is sure if he would his stupid voice could shake and break as soon as words left his mouth. Jaebum closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, trying to push away the sensation of those damn lips against his skin haunting his head and soul. He tells himself again and again to think straight and be rational, but the way his body reacts to the demon’s touch, to the demon’s scent, quickly araise his heartbeats and heaths up his anatomy; blurring his logic fast and making it so difficult to him.

-I was thinking… that like I still don’t have idea of what type of demon you are… I will soon end up in Hell… or it could be the Limbo as well.- Jaebum tells slowly, trying hard to not let his tone tremble; biting hard his bottom lip once words had left his mouth, tasting the metallic flavor of blood.

-Is it not as easy as you think to get to Hell… and trust me, you do not want to go there either.- the demon says in a low tone, taking the boy’s chin and kindly forcing him to look back at him.

His skin burned at that touch, but Jaebum finds that sensation amazingly nice. His brown orbs open, clashing with those black seas which soon are enchanting him again. Everything around disappears as it did in the other times when he fall in those mysterious eyes, but the demon and him are not far away, they still feel like lying in the bed. The feeling is odd, it has always been odd but this time is different. It feels odd, but worst –or better, who knows?- than just simply odd as in times before. Jaebum was more than decide to decipher what feeling it is when suddenly a moister, warm tongue slowly his bottom lip; cleaning the blood from his wounded skin and causing his heart to freak out, in the best sense of the phrase.

-You have to do horrible things to go to Hell, human. Your Lord could never be upset enough to send you there just because you are playing a little bit with me.- the demon comments, his soft voice fading amused in the air around them.

Jaebum could only nod, not really listening what the blonde boy said as his slightly darken orbs sees in great detail how that mischievous tongue run temptingly slow over those smirking lips; letting him see perfect white fangs shining dimly under the light of the room. Jaebum doesn’t know why –or better say, doesn’t want to understand why- but soft tingles rush to his groin at that seductive sight; not to mention the way his inside has been burning since quite long by now just because of hm.    

-Okay…- Jaebum just mumbles, praying loud to God to make him move away or he doesn’t know what his out-of-control body could do.

-Okay!- the blonde demon exclaims as well, miraculously jumping off of the black haired boy. –I have still a few more minutes, I just came to check how you are doing with the guessing but it seems you are pretty screwed with it already.- he comments, standing in front of the bed.

-Yes, I didn’t progress much with it.- Jaebum tells in a low tone, sitting down in the comfortable mattress, his eyes placing in the carpet under his feet. –Internet isn’t as great as I used to think…- he murmurs for himself, letting his fingers run through his honey locks.

-Ummm well, you have been pretty docile and your food is exquisite so…- the demon says thoughtful, nibbling one of his long and sharp nails. – I will give you a hint.- he resolves, his soft voice echoing loudly in the silent room.

-Really?- Jaebum wonders confuse, raising his gaze and seeing the blonde boy’s smirking face; having a bad feeling about it.

-Yes, is a riddle.- he tells, and Jaebum knew this sly creature could never be so nice to him.

-I came from a place surrounded by immortal giants. Where time do not pass. There are rivers, but the water never runs. Birds sing, but you cannot hear them. The sun shine, but you rarely feel warm. Where do I come from?-

The demon’s voice echoes in the immensity of the bedroom like a wicked whisper, imprinting itself in Jaebum's head as a sort of sacred chant. His mind thinks fast, searching in every corner of knowledge something which it’s related to those phrases; but the riddle it’s just too twisted and his reasoning is still somewhat numb by the heat of his body. Too many question formed in his lost mind too soon, yet before he could even open his mouth to asked them the blonde demon had once again disappeared in the air as he pleased. Jaebum sighs loudly, feeling annoyingly frustrated, falling back upon the soft mattress; arms scattered at both sides of the bed.

-How on Earth is that going to help me?- he grumbles, hating with all his being that shrewd creature.

His head was already starting to hurt just by how irked he feels when the friendly sound of a chat window opening in the computer rumbles around the room, calling him to check it fast. Knowing who it is and feeling like having the answer to that stupid riddle just a few minutes away Jaebum stands up and rushes to sit on the black chair in front of the laptop, sensing the gentle touch of the sunset now his right cheek.

-Jaebumie~!- Jackson greets him with the most cheeky smirk –and the funniest stupid tone of voice- as soon as the flashing little window was opened.

-That’s so creepy, Jackson.- Jaebum chuckles, seeing how the short boy stick his tongue out in a mocking way.

-What’s up, buddy? You are late for our video chat, were you busy?- Jackson asks with a loud suggestive tone, his eyebrows wiggling to put more emphasis.

-I was but not with what you are thinking, ert.- Jaebum answers amused, enjoying his friend’s disappointed expression.

-If it wasn’t or a moment of self love, then what kept you busy?- the short boy wonders curios yet still pretty much naughty.

-I was… just talking with a friend.- Jaebum tells simple, trembling slightly as chills spread in his skin at the thought of those inopportune tingles of moments ago.

-A female friend?- Jackson inquires, smiling already excited.

-No, is a boy.- Jaebum answers in the most careless tone he can manage to fake when his lips suddenly dry for no apparent reason.

-ing God, no you too!- Jackson freaks out, so exaggerated, being highly obvious about what that means. –First Mark and Bam, and now you! Why my best friends have to be gay?- the boy whines in such a silly dramatic way, barely contenting his laugh.

-You know it’s not like that.- Jaebum smiles somewhat awkwardly, feeling pretty much embarrassed yet he would never show it. –Talking about Mark, where is he? I need to ask him something.- he quickly changes the subject, remembering about the riddle just when Jackson's eyes shined doubtful of his statement.

-Bam, come here!- Jackson leans against the chair calling for the older boy who seems to be in another room, yet his eyes never leaved the screen. -Is it really not like that at all?- he asks with a serious tone quiet rare in him, eyebrows frowning in a mix of concerned and doubt.

Jaebum had always admired the way Jackson can read him so clearly. Not only him but to BamBam and Mark as well. It is some sort of gif, Jaebum believes; because since the first day they met Jackson easily could tell whenever he was faking a smile or watching him with no emotions in the eyes. That’s how they made friends, best friends, thanks to Jackon's ability to break Jaebum's cold mask and see straight into his soul. No one else but Jackson can do that, nor Bam or Mark, and Jaebum can’t possibly know how his short friend does it, but it’s something Jaebum hates in moments like this one. In moments when no one else should know what’s happening to him.

-Nothing like that at all, Jackson.- Jaebum assures and shakes his head, swallowing his nervousness and trying his best to not let Jackson see what he is hiding.

-Hey, Jaebum! How are you doing?- Bam's nice and loud voice stops Jackson from insisting about it, and Jaebum can’t be more happy to see those friendly eyes.

-Hey, Bam! I’m fine but I need to ask something to Mark, is he there?- Jaebum rushes to speak, not leaving the short boy a chance to go back to that uncomfortable topic.

-He is still at the university; his class has to do some research so he will have to stay at the lab a little longer.- Bam explains, standing beside Jackson and crossing his arms above the chest.

-Oh, they call it ‘staying at the lab for a research’ now? And you believe that?- Jackson mocks implying the obvious as he looks at the boy as his right, apparently leaving Jaebum's matter pass by.

-Don’t even try to put ideas in my head, shorty.- Bam mocks as well, giving to the older boy a confidence smile.

-Anyways…- Jaebum says loudly to call their attention. -Can you tell him to call me or text me when he gets home? I really need to ask him something.- he tells placing his gaze on his composer friend.

-Sure, I will tell him.- Bam nods and smiles gently. -Anything else?- he wonders, just in case.

-Actually, yes. Can you go to the Public library and search a book of… demons and those stuff?- Jaebum asks trying to make it sound less odd, but the expression of his two friends tell him he didn’t a good job with it.

-’Demons and those stuff’?- BamBam repeats confuse and slightly curios, his big eyes opening wide in a mild shock.

-With whom are you ing, JB? Gothic chicks are y as Hell, yes. But , they are so creepy.- Jackson comments somewhat afraid yet the amused ring of his words makes it hard to believe.

-Again, it’s not like that.- Jaebum insists with a tired tone. –It’s just… for my Ancient History class. I have a presentation to do and I don’t find any information here.- he lies, but it seems the shortest boy didn’t saw through it.

-Then say so! You are gonna kill me one of these days, JB!- Jackson exclaims playful, making his two friends laugh.

-Okay then, I will bring home all the books I can manage to get and next week we will see if they are useful.- Bam comments, already planning the whole thing.

-Thank you, Bam.- Jaebum smiles, seeing the younger boy smiling back. –I have to go now, so see you next week!- he hurriedly says as he watch how Jackson was about to talk again, waving his hand and closing the window with the other.

All his weigh falls upon the back of the chair as Jaebum sighs heavily, feeling pretty much stressed out of nowhere. He hates when Jackson does that, seeing into his soul with no right to do so and reading him like a freaking open book.  It makes him feel so stupidly vulnerable that sometimes Jaebum is happy his short friend is miles and miles away. He has to strengthen his mask and be more than credible next time, because Jaebum is sure Jackson won’t ever forget about the doubt he saw in his eyes and Jaebum is far from willing to talk about that. A man should have his secrets.

-For God’s sake, there’s nothing to hide.- Jaebum says in a low but harsh tone of voice, his head falling at the right as his left arm place upon his forehead without covering the sight completely.

-Nothing…-

Jaebum whispers, his voice fading in the calm summer breeze sliding from the opened windows as his hazel eyes see the endless blue sky taking shades of a darker blue color, his burdened mind remembering a pair of black deep oceans.