The Love Angel Request

The Third Favor. 2Jae edition

If there's any Jinyoung stan reading this, I'm sorry >///<

As usual, thank you all for reading and commenting! I hope you are enjoying this, guys ^^


A delicate but unpleasant smell tickles his nose, gradually bringing him back from the deep slumber he had fallen. Eyebrows frown, that unwanted odor tickling even stronger now, when a pair of black orbs open sleepily. The warm, bright sun light sneaking impishly through some window hits right into his heavy eyes; eyebrows knitted angrily at those odious intruders. Stirring grumpily upon the unknown bed he is laying in Youngjae tries to open his eyes once again, getting use to the annoying sun rays. Watching still lightly sleepy at the white ceiling high above his curious gaze turns and falls upon every corner of that room, eyes narrowing suspicious as he confirms this place is more than foreign to him.

The disgusting odor which awake him, the pure white walls surrounding him, the big crystal window letting the sun gladly come in, the ever so soft mattress under his weight like if he was the weakest being. Everything it’s just so not of his land, and Youngjae hates it quite much by now. With a leaden and irritate sigh the King stands up from the bed, his face twitching even more annoyed as he sees the pastel colors of the sheets he have been sleeping on; wanting just to burn them down. He has a slight idea of where he might be –he feels it- but if he is right, and he always is, then he surely will burn more than just those dirty sheets.

Loudly slamming the door on his way out that bedroom Youngjae walks down the unfamiliar aisle, finding not much longer after a stair leading to the first floor of this house. The odor at this point is nauseating and the blonde demon quickly covers his sensible nose with the white fabric of his shirt; muffling not really nice words to whoever bring him here. The velvet carpet under his bare feet, tickling at every step he walks down the stairs, turns the frown in his face even angrier. Youngjae knows things will surely get worst. Awfully worst.

-Oh good, you are awake. To be a demon you sure sleep quite much.- someone says suddenly, his mocking and egocentric tone gnawing in Youngjae's memory.

Sharp, dark orbs shift to the direction from that voice came, seeing the last creature he would ever wanted to see now sitting comfortably on the couch of what it seems to be the living room of this property. Things got ing worst, though.

-Park Jinyoung…- Youngjae murmurs though clench teeth, not missing the way the angel shiver at his cold tone. -What the are we doing here?- the King asks, voice rising angrily as he takes a few steps closer.

-Why don’t you take a seat first so then I can answer that for you?- Jinyoung invites, a mockingly nice smile playing on his plump, disgusting lips.

-How about you speak before I rip off your flesh, huh?- Youngjae smirks evilly under the silk fabric of the shirt, his free hand gripping in a fist of pure rage.

-I bet if it was Jaebum instead of me you wouldn’t be this furious… would you?- Jinyoung inquires, the mischievous in his soft voice bringing memories of earlier hours.

The fluffy wings and the dark brown seas he saw before drifting off in dreams weren’t precisely of Jaebum, Youngjae can tell because obviously Jinyoung bring him here against his will, yet for some reason the name of his human just slipped out his dry lips. It is true that when he first saw the young boy he thought for himself that Jaebum had angelical features, more angel-like than any actual Angel Youngjae have ever seen. Jaebum's eyes have some certain light the demon doesn’t usually find in said creatures. Just like the very low gentle tone in every of his words and the light and almost unnoticeable sweet way his lips delicately curl up. However the King never had intentions of letting him –or any other person- know about it, and unluckily it was this annoying Love Angel who heard what his drowsy mind could not keep hidden.  

-I said, speak before I rip off your ing flesh.- Youngjae says harshly, showing this angel he better don’t play around with him.

Praying to God that the way he trembles uneasy is not that obvious Jinyoung swallows nervously. –If you insist…- he mumbles, standing up and walking a little bit closer to the demon.

Yet Youngjae quickly raises his hand, making the Angel stop immediately.

–Do not get near me with that dirty smell of yours. Open up those windows first, then we will talk.- he grumbles, pointing out the three windows around the living room.

-Oh, the kitten is afraid of an Angel's perfume.- Jinyoung comments, quite mockingly, giving to the King a smirk before doing what he was told.

-The kitten will make sure the Angel will stink like blood after this.- Youngjae comments darkly, watching amused how Jinyoung stumbles nervously because of his words.

-Is it right now?- the Love Angel asks, losing composure, sitting back on one of the white couches of the room.

Approaching quietly the nearest window Youngjae lets the fabric fall, inhaling the fresh air of winter.

-Speak now, Angel.- the demon orders, leaning against the wooden frame; his hunting stare fix on those Saint ones.

-Well, I want to talk about Yugyeom.- Jinyoung starts; curiously serious, the King notice.

 -About Yugyeom?- Youngjae rises a doubtful eyebrow, already knowing this will be anything but nice.

-I want to meet him.- Jinyoung says, his voice still steady and loud.

-Meet him? Angel, you and I have a pact. And we will never break it.- the King states, as calmly as he can.

-We will have to. That pact is no longer enough for me.- the Love Angel tells, surprisingly daring and honest.

-And do you think I care if it is or not enough for you?- Youngjae snarls, arms folding above his chest defensively.

-I know you don’t, that’s why you should hear what I have to say.- Jinyoung comments, with a very light demanding tone; although his tiny eyes shine slightly unsettle.

-Angel, there is nothing you can say to change my mind.- the King sneers, finding quite amusing how this creature thinks there is any way to let his whish come true.

-I will turn into a human for him.- the Love Angel confesses, eyes even more nervous than before. –I will resign my wings, I will no longer be a Warrior of God, I will leave Heaven… I will be mortal, just for Yugyeom.- he says, his serious tone echoing loudly and proud on the room.

But the smirks curling up in those evil lips tells Jinyoung there is need more than just a confidante statement to get what he wants.

-Do you honestly think I will believe something as ridiculous as that?- Youngjae asks incredulous, his darkly mocking voice making the Angel’s fists clench.

-It’s true! I will resign my wings!- Jinyoung exclaims, standing up abruptly, decided to make the demon believe.

-Let me just ask you this, how many Angels have did what you solemnly swear to do?- the King wonders, eyes narrowing challenging as his sharp fangs peeps from the corner of his mouth thanks of a wider smirk. Looking just so dreadful.

A heavy silence embrace the room then, because Jinyoung has nothing to respond to that. No Angel had ever done what he will do, and that doesn’t help him to be credible at all.

-Exactly.- Youngjae says coldly as the Angel doesn’t respond, yet the grin on his pale face remains still. –I think we are done then.- he comments casually, moving away from the window’s frame.

-No, we are not done.- Jinyoung denies, taking bold steps closer to the blonde demon. –You won’t get out of here until you let me meet with Yugyeom.- he states ever so serious, his piercing little eyes staring right into those soulless black ones.

-I’m being really patient with you, Jinyoung. off before I lose it.- the King warns, getting close as well, not being afraid of this low creature. Not even a bit.

-I won’t got anywhere, neither will you until we settle this.- the Love Angel tells still so dead serious, the look in his eyes getting sharper.

-There is nothing to settle.- Youngjae hisses, jaw clenching irritated; losing the little patience he has alarmingly fast.

-There is! Let me meet Yugyeom!- Jinyoung shouts, as irritated as the demon.

-You won’t ing meet him.- the King mumbles darkly, staring defiant into those furious brown orbs.

-Why?! Which is the reason to not let me?!- the Angel asks, voice rising even louder. So annoying louder to the King’s ears.

-Because…- Youngjae sighs heavily, hating to explain what this creature already knows. –You will hurt him, and I won’t let that happen.- he states coldly, seeing into those desperate eyes without a single drop of mercy.

Swallowing slowly the knot of emotions in his throat to calm down a little Jinyoung shakes his head softly.

-How can I hurt someone I love? I could never hurt him. Yugyeom… he means everything to me.- he says weakly, feeling his heart aching just by the idea of hurting the only person he truly loves… but what it hurts Jinyoung the most are the words he is hearing now.

-You don’t love him. That’s why you won’t ever meet Yugyeom.- Youngjae repeats, the cruel tone of his voice getting colder and harsher; making the Angel’s heart shake furious.

-You… what do you know about love? A demon… what can a filthy creature like you know about the greatest feeling in this world?- Jinyoung asks, perhaps as cruel as the King. His now emotionless eyes piercing those dark, empty ones.

Youngjae purse his lips silently, smelling how angry, hurt and desperate the Angel feels now. In other circumstance the King demon would mock at him, but there is something in Jinyoung's words which annoy Youngjae to no end. He indeed does not know anything about love, that is true… but he is sure neither does Jinyoung. The King had seen lots of horrible things made in the name of love, and actions always speak louder than words. Such uncertain thing... Youngjae will never understand.

-You won’t meet Yugyeom, that’s all I have to tell you.- the blonde demon finishes the conversation sternly, staring into those daring orbs one last instant before turning to the door’s direction.

But after taking three short steps Youngjae stops, Jinyoung's eyebrows rising doubtful as he hears him walking back to where he was just a moment ago.

-Oh, I almost forgot…- the King mumbles calmly, meeting those angelical eyes once again.

Youngjae's detailing gaze sees how Jinyoung's lips part to ask the obvious, yet the only sound coming from them is a muffled groan as the demon’s fist impact mercilessly into the Angel’s stomach; hitting the air out of his lungs. Jinyoung falls into the velvet floor, breathing desperate for air but is quite difficult to do so. Tears rush to the edge of his eyes, feeling suffocated, and almost at the same time a strong kick shakes his body with burning pain once again; making him cry out loud. Closing tightly his teary eyes Jinyoung tries to breathe and sooth the pain somehow, but soon he feels long fingers running through his golden hair; tugging harshly on it to pull his head back.

-If you ever again dare to enter my Kingdom while I’m unconscious, I swear I won’t be this nice with you… do you understand?- Youngjae whispers wickedly into the Angel’s red ear, feeling how Jinyoung barely nods in respond.

–Good.- the King murmurs emotionless, pushing angrily the Angel’s head into the ground; disappearing after the dry noise of the skull hitting against it.

That should be enough to let Jinyoung know he must not try anything, he must not play around, he must not dare him.

It should be enough…