Contradictions

The Third Favor. 2Jae edition

Blinding lights flash continuously around him, shades of neon colors shining in the darkness of this place like peals of thunders light up the stormy night sky. The very noisy sound of catchy rhythm seems to blast through the shaky walls, Youngjae notices, echoing in his sensible ears louder and stronger of what it is for human’s, making his head hurt painfully quick. And oh the ing intense way this place stinks, of a revolting mix of brewer's yeast, tobacco and the rotten stench of hormones in mating season. Humans are so awfully disgusting, Youngjae can’t help but think as he press his fingers tighter on his nose, blocking as much of that nauseating out of his impossibly fragile sense of smell.     

On a corner he hides, blending with the darkness, covertly making himself pass unnoticed. Observing each and every face of the humans in the room; his patience is decreasing alarmingly fast because of how damn difficult it is to find his stupid one. The place is ing crowded, he cannot possibly see him and he cannot smell properly either, yet he can sense that idiotic boy near somewhere around here and that is getting on his nerves. He thought that boy was going to appear soon or later but that light head is taking far too long. Must he really get in there and look out for him? Oh how dishonorable is that… Yet Youngjae is so not bearing this any more. Damn him and all these humans.

Squeezing his hand harder over his nose the blonde demon careful but surely walks through the maze, sensing in which direction the black haired boy is closer. It feels like walking in circles, though. Looking on every corner and every table, only meeting with unfamiliar faces,  going back on his steps over and over again because he sense him right there, right in front of him. But those dark brown eyes he is searching for are nowhere to be found and something awfully uneasy runs through his skin. As if that wasn’t just so bloody unnecessary his heart surprisingly sinks a little disappointed; making the King grow impatient and annoyed, having that odd sensation inside of him becoming oh so terribly worst.

Laying his back against one shaky wall near a forgotten corner in this infested place, Youngjae takes a moment to stop and ask himself just what the is he doing. He, a Noble King Demon, feared by every single low-class demon and respected –even admired- by the Royal sons’ of The Devil, searching for a simple human. He, whom has won his title murdering a Pure blood demon, whom is that Noble, is practically on his hands and knees searching for a common human. He, whom had laughed in the face of priests trying to exorcise his Kingdom, whom had no mercy with Angels who thought themselves better than such honorable warrior, is wandering in that filthy place for no one memorable, for no one remotely outstanding for Humankind. He, whom could set this whole place on fire just by thinking about it, whom could end with every single soul in less than a blink of an eye, is there longing to find the most stupid of men.

How did he let himself fall this low? Youngjae would not even dare to know the answer.

“I’m going to hunt him down and ing kill him” Youngjae thinks truly pissed off, his free hand closing in a fist of pure frustration as the one over his nose tightens a little stronger.

Peeling his back off the cold wall the King demon continues with the unwanted quest destiny has so mockingly imposed to him. His dark, angry eyes swim across the room yet again as he moves quickly around the place, focusing on sensing where exactly his human is. Moving from right to left, back and forward, circling over and over again the vast space where people gather to dance to the unmelodic rhythm of the noisy sound making the walls shake Youngjae searches that damn boy on every unknown person his gaze lies on, but it is more than useless. All these empty eyes are not the ones he is waiting to see, all these mute voices whispering through the deafening noise are not the one he is wanting to hear, all these blurred smiles are not the ones he is wishful to see. All these people… he could kill them right now just to find the one person he is anxiously seeking for. But Youngjae cannot do that –shouldn’t actually- because he will absolutely not be the cause of a new war between Heaven and Hell, less if it is all just because that stupid brat. He has to keep on looking out for him; there is no other –good- way out.

A muffled groan loses itself in the noisy room, the King’s feet moving nimbly once again, following the direction his sense leads; still not finding the black haired boy anywhere. Sighing heavily the blonde demon tries to gain some patience, turning in corners and walking down stairs which take him to new sections of this place which suddenly is endlessly bigger and Youngjae's right eyebrow twitches extremely annoyed. He is not getting any near of that ing human; he cannot possibly find him in this sea of people and to make it even worst Youngjae can already feel the effects of the toxic air he has been breathing start working inside of him. If he stays far too long…

“Where the are you?” Youngjae thinks as he turns around, going back on his steps and up the short stair again.

Neon lights flash across the room, lighting up the darkness momentarily, even the tiniest corner gets lit up by their very bright touch. And is it right in that instant that Youngjae notices it, as those shiny lights dance between the steps, black leather couches resting in the dark under the stair; where people can hide oh so perfectly. And is it right in that instant that Youngjae frozes, body rigid as stone but heartbeats accelerating in such way the King knows is not alright, as his gaze falls exactly on him: on his toned body lying almost lifelessly on the couch; on his big, soft hand lifting slowly a crystal glass; on his plump, moister lips drinking the red liquid in it; on his brown but off orbs not watching at anything at all… on his rosy drunken cheeks wet by the clear tears rolling down the edge of his slightly puffy eyes.

“There you are” Youngjae answers himself bitterly, feeling that odd sensation in his chest tightening painfully because of the sight. But the blonde demon chooses to ignore it, at least as much as he can.

Jumping in one swift motion off the staircase the blonde demon lands a few steps away from the black haired boy, admiring him a little long. There is something so devastatingly sorrowful in the way he looks and feels, Youngjae has been focusing so much in finding the young human that he totally ignored the way he felt all this while. It is such a cold feeling, piercing cold, that Youngjae does discuss with himself if he should actually approach the human or just disappear as the boy had so unmistakably said so. However the discussion was short, almost nonexistent, and soon Youngjae is standing in front of his human, looking down on him with sharp eyes glistening expectant. He had lowered his head for ’s sake, he didn’t degrade himself to come here and look out for this dumb boy to do nothing now that he has found him.

-Y-you! W-what are you doing here?!- Jaebum exclaims, his trembling and raspy voice mixing with the noisy sound blasting in the room. Making the demon’s heart shake along with the trembling walls.

Ignoring those pointless questions Youngjae simply sits down on the boy’s lap, watching those thin eyebrows frown displease and detailing the perfect way those plump lips parted to ask yet again some nonsense. But the blonde demon was quicker than the boy’s drunken brain –obviously- leaning in closer and clashing their hungry mouths in a sloppy kiss. Youngjae will surely never forget the way his human taste tonight, like strawberries soaked in rum. So sweet and strong at the same time, simply delicious. The King himself feels like getting heavily drunk as their tongues brush, each time a little rougher as the young boy being completely disinhibited pressed himself against Youngjae. Big, sneaky hands land around his waist, pulling Youngjae closer, drowning him in that exquisite mix of Jaebum's body warmth and his stupid addicting scent; making the King get drunk of him instead.   

The insane way this human tastes, how wrongly nice he feels against the King, the absurd way he touches burn and how damn good he smells turn the heath inside of Youngjae unbearable, slow but surely bringing the most weak side of him to surface and there is no need to say how terrible that is. He knows it is ‘that time of the year’ again though, but as long as he can control it he will indeed fight against it. Until he can’t tamed it any longer.

The King’s small hands rush up to the boy’s chest with that thought, using a light amount of force to push the young human away to put an end to their intense kiss. However the demon’s plan was frustrated when those plump lips on his hard, not letting his mouth go anywhere. Slender fingers run gently up his back at this time, Youngjae notices; feeling seconds after how they molded perfectly on his nape, bringing him deeper in the kiss. Shivers of burning pleasure spread fast under the demon’s skin, barely fighting against them as Jaebumlicks his swollen bottom lip seductively, ing his luscious tongue into his mouth in such lewd way Youngjae can’t help but purr against the boy’s vicious mouth. He just tastes so sweetly intoxicating, he feels just so terribly good and that ing perfume of his is drowning the King’s mind on a deep ocean of manly and maddening scent, who could ever resist such temptation?

Youngjae's fingers curls on the boy’s shirt, sharp nails almost tearing the soft fabric apart, as his shaking hands pull on it harshly; pressing himself even more against the drunken boy. The heath coming from Jaebum's body burns his cold skin delightedly, making him shudder ever so pleased of what they are doing, and the King hears himself purring for the second time in the night. Tugging on the fragile shirt yet again the demon’s long nails manage to undo a few buttons, eager fingertips coming in full contact with hot, smooth skin and it is in that exact moment that Youngjae moans in ecstasy. There is a savage urge of touch his human’s velvet flesh burning his inside like lava, there is an unbearable hunger for taste every inch of the boy’s body making his fangs grow and there is an insane, unhealthy desire of marking Jaebum right in this endless instant numbing his mind like if he had no control whatsoever over it. Youngjae wants Jaebum, he wants him now... He ing needs him.

Yet before the King could do anything those heady lips were suddenly moving away, breathing heavily against his bruised ones, having the King longing for them already. Onyx irises fall quickly on drunken honey eyes, and Youngjae cannot really explain just how beautiful they look right now. There is just something in them, in the way they shine and in the way they seem to stare straight into the King’s stormy soul that Youngjae has to look away, lower his head a little to not let the boy know anything of what it’s hiding in there. But just then he feels the young human leaning on him, body feeling almost boneless, arms holding weakly onto his sides, forehead pressing just lightly against his shoulder, lips mumbling muffled words through the noisy sound echoing in the room.

Words which luckily –or unluckily- Youngjae hears loud and clear, like if there were no one else but them.

-You didn’t disappear…-


Youngjae going out to find for Jaebum? Sweetest thing he did so far omg~

Guys, I hope you are enjoying the story! And I hope you are enjoying Youngjae's new hair because God knows I AM. I love it, a lot~ He looks just as if he fell from Heaven >////< And his duet on GDA??? He looked like the actual King he is awww, I love it! ^^

Anyways I wanted to update before I go to sleep since I'm waking up at 4am to watch Masked Singer tonight and cheer for Game Machine ;) You all shall too!!! :D So yeah, here you have it. Hope you enjoyed it~