The Pain

The Third Favor. 2Jae edition

Incandescent tones of red, orange and bright yellow tint the pearly white ceiling, as the afternoon Sun dies behind the horizon, another day coming slowly to its end. Dark brown orbs are swimming dreamily across the sun lights sea up above, mind losing itself between complicated thoughts and unwanted doubts. The particular scent of summer evening floods the small bedroom, giving a light and brief sensation of relax in such tense moment. The nice wind blows kindly through the open window, mixing itself with the deep and heavy sigh of a pair of plump, soft lips. With messy blue sheets and tousle black locks Jaebum lies in his bed, chest raising and falling monotonously, his blank eyes not blinking even once while his mind awaits an imminent collapse. No mind can take such devastating pressure.

The events of yesterday’s morning have messed up his psyche, such as the effect of a shattering tornado; leaving nothing less, nothing more than total despair on both mind and heart. The only idea of him knowing very well about his feelings weight pretty much by itself to make Jaebum think and wonder and worry to the point of getting desperate about it… yet the fact that he knew just how sorrowful Jaebum was and still choose to do what he did in that shower, and worst, decide to make a game out of the whole nerve-wracking situation, it added to the poisonous mix the right amount of toxic to make it all blow up in Jaebum's mind. It doesn’t matter if he doesn’t hates him, it doesn’t matter if he doesn’t hates to kiss him, to have him close, to be with him; nothing matters when his ways are so sick, twisted and damn deceitful.  

With fake romantic touches he gave hopes to Jaebum's fool heart, even when he knew its poor state. Then he cruelly blows them away with cold words offering a ‘fun’ new game, arranged for his own convenience. Next he casually let Jaebum know the truth about their intimate encounter, answering his questions quite complicatedly, letting heartless nice touches join his tricky speech, being completely aware of every single one of Jaebum's emotions all the time. And to finish it off, the crucial question. That one question he most certainly knew Jaebum unconsciously didn’t make himself yet, didn’t dare to wonder yet and wasn’t ready to face at all.

‘Why do you still have feelings for me when I am so cruel to you?’

Asking such thing and still offering the game seconds after… so, so despicable.

-Why…? Why..?- Jaebum murmurs, his brown orbs lost and empty, hands the sheets in tight fist of pure rage.

He have spent every minute of the day before wondering about it, he saw the night past through within the hours with that same question in his head, and he greeted the Sun early this morning still asking himself that one thing. Now the Sun is going away, the Moon is coming back and Jaebum is still where he started. No answer, no news, just with that one question drowning his mind in stress. And Jaebum can take no more.

- it.- He angrily hiss, abruptly standing up; the bed verging nosily against the floor. –I need to get it out my mind. I have to stop thinking about it. I need a distraction.- Jaebum talks to himself, reaching out his laptop, clicking hurriedly here and there on the screen.

The wind blows gently through the open window, caressing his disheveled onyx locks as the program logs in and instantly he is invited to a new video-chat. A weak curve wanting to be a smile paints faintly on Jaebum's lips, yet the lack of sleep and all his overwhelming emotions does not let them form his characteristic charming smile.

-Jaebumie! Baby! Long time no see~~~~!- a majorly annoying cheesy voice welcomes him, along with Jackson's creepy smile in the full screen.

-Hey Jack. It’s almost nice to see you.- Jaebum chuckles, watching how his short friend roll his eyes amusedly.

-Okay, leaving my ty aegyo aside, how are you, man?- Jackson smiles, genuinely nice, his facial expression relaxing and his tone of voice softening gently.

-I’m… tired.- Jaebum sighs, head dropping hopelessly in front of the camera.

-You look tired, buddy. What’s going on?- Jackson asks, a light and almost unnoticeable worry tone ghosting in his words. 

- happens, Jackson…- Jaebum breathes out heavily, massaging the bridge of his nose. Jackson can see through him, there is not point to hide anything.

-I know, man. I ing know. Talk to me, maybe I can help.- His short friend says, sounding a little bit irritated in Jaebum's opinion but he is just too tired to wonder about it.

-It’s about love, Jack. I hardly think you want to listen.- Jaebum mocks, resting his heavy head on his open palm.

-Oh you know me so well, hon.- Jackson jokes, eyebrows waving comically just like only he can do; making Jaebum laugh for the first time in so long. –I also have love problems so come on, shoot, I can handle it.- he says, very much to Jaebum's surprised.

-You have love problems? Wang Jackson, the lady killer, has love problems? Are you ting me?- Jaebum asks incredulous, knowing this is another bad joke. It just has to be.

-Well I call it ‘love’ but who knows how exactly that feels, huh?- Jackson tries to explain, in the less delicate way, being slightly defensive. –And I do have feelings, you know? Buried very, very deep inside but I have them nonetheless.- He smirks somewhat mischievous, being damn secretive about it.

-If you says so…- Jaebum comments skeptical, having a very weird feeling but he chooses to brush it off. –I met this person, the one I left Suzy for, and we have been kinda dating, things were great and such, but I have feelings for her yet she doesn’t. The awful part is she knows about my emotions and still… plays with me. She is really cruel and I need to… get away, I think.- Jaebum tells, heart aching a little though he knows that’s the rational thing to do.

-Man, I really at this.- Jackson sighs amused, making his tall friend chuckle just weakly. –I don’t know what to tell you, bud. All I know to cure any is alcohol, tons of it, along with y chicks and long, wild nights.- He says naughty yet still amused, sighing calmly just after. -Too bad you are not here, JB.- Jackson adds, lighting some idea in Jaebum's mind.

-Yeah… too bad I’m not there…- Jaebum murmurs, head nodding softly to the thoughts crossing over his sleep-deprived-mind.

-Is there any possible to way for you to come? Summer break is starting here, I don’t remember how was it in Korea but it must not that far way, right?- Jackson asks, trying to remember the very short while he lived on the foreign country. –It could be great if you could come, JB! I really want to see you.- He says, a honest yet calm smile painting on his handsome features.

-Next week. Now that you mention it, summer break starts next week.- Jaebum lies, because there is actually a month to go for summer vacations. But he has an ace. A winner ace.

-Seriously?! You have to come, Jaebum! Like, buy the plane tickets now. NOW! What chu doing? I SAID NOW, MAN!- Jackson freaks out, comically, although Jaebum knows his excitement is more than sincere.

-Jackson, calm the down. There are plenty of tickets.- Jaebum jokes, watching his short friend shaking his head effusively as he clicks some things on his phone.

-Go buy those tickets online while I text to Mark and give him the big news! Oh my ing God, he will wet his pants, for sure!- Jackson jokes yet again, fingers moving fast and sharply over the phone’s delicate screen.

-Mark is not home? That’s odd, isn’t kinda late over there?- Jaebum asks just mildly surprised, suddenly noticing also the absent of Bambam and the darkness in his friend’s living room.

-He and Bam went out on a date, again. They always leave me all alone in this big- apartment.- Jackson tells, voice lower and huskier than before; fingers moving less and less quick.

-Oh well, they are dating, right? That’s what couples do.- Jaebum commenst awkwardly, catching right away the short boy’s irritation.

But it isn’t Jackson's usual irritation for the loving couple. There is not mock in his tone, no amused smirk on his face and not mischievous remark about the lovers’ activities on the bed; as the short boy has always so delicately put it. His irritation seems to go beyond that, Jaebum intuits judging by the way Jackson's voice went darker, how Jackson's eyebrows are frowning deeply as he stares at whatever he is writing, was writing because now his fingers are just slowly wandering on the screen, mind surely lost in thoughts Jaebum cannot even try to guess. Jackson has always been very clear about his feelings, whether for his friends or family since he has –and Jaebum shall quote- ‘never loved anyone’. That is it why Jackson's behavior now is baffling, unexpected and pretty much curious. Jaebum should not jump to conclusions just now, but might it be that Jackson is jealous of Mark and Bambam's relationship?

“He could kick me on the balls if he hears that” Jaebum thinks, swallowing just slightly nervous, waiting for his short friend to speak.

-I know that’s what couples do, I’m not a moron. But they could, at least, spend one or two nights with me… we are friends after all, aren’t we?- Jackson says, sounding so surprisingly mad at the other boys, letting the phone fall from his hands and hit the table harshly. – him, I will tell him when they come back.- He says, leaning into the back of the chair, arms folding above his chest.

-Umm… yeah, sure, tell them when they come back. There’s no rush.- Jaebum comments calmly, feeling a little bit uneasy by the whole odd situation. He doesn’t even know what to say any more.

-Anyways, Jaebum. I will go for a walk, I kinda need it. Sorry to end our video chat early today but I… need to clear my mind. Too much going on inside here.- Jackson tiredly tells,tapping on his temple. –I’m happy you will come, man. When you get here I promise there won’t be any love , just you and me in great nights.- He assures, with a weak smile on his lips, trying so hard to cover up whatever he is hiding. –Bye for now. Take care.- He adds, and just like that he logs off.

-Well, that was pretty odd…- Jaebum mumbles for himself, closing the window chat and then turning off the computer.

Feeling the cool wind brush against his warm skin Jaebum sighs deeply, tired eyes shifting slowly to the open window; watching the endless sky tinted with the juxtaposition of baby blue and black, starry night. Contemplating such beauty, Jaebum can’t help but related it to Jackson's behavior. Showing his always bright and hyped side but hiding in the darkness of his heart the one thing which surely is dragging him down; Jaebum was lucky to watch that so clearly tonight. Thought he wish he could’ve done something more than just watch, Jaebum knows Jackson could’ve never opened up about it easily; he should even be thankful the short boy actually accepted there is something tormenting him inside. But then again, Jaebum isn’t exactly in the healthiest state to help anyone when it comes down to emotions. He could’ve swallowed all his pain and sorrow just to help Jackson, honestly. He could’ve tried, he should’ve tried.

Breathing heavily the fresh scent of summer invading the room fingers lift to massage the bridge of his nose, trying to sooth somehow the tension inside his head. Saying that it feels about to explode could not be an exaggeration, certainly. He has to stop thinking, he needs to drop any thought, and more importantly he needs to sleep; for days, if it’s necessary. The night’s wind blows kindly once again, ruffling his dark hair as Jaebum moves his feet lazily, turning the chair around, relaxing under the dreamy caress of the cool breeze… But when his worn out orbs meet with empty, black ones just a few steps away, Jaebum thought he must had fallen asleep already. And this must be a nightmare.

-Hello, human.-  but not, his low voice sounds so damn real.

-What do you want?- Jaebum asks, not bothering to be polite at all; letting his hands squeeze angrily the arms of the chair.

He is not glad to see him. Not even a tiny bit.

-I just came to check how you were doing.- He says, tone calm and monotonous as always. His onyx orbs not moving away from his.

-I’m fine, as you can see.- Jaebum hisses, feeling his head hurting as it never did before. It seems about to burst, for real.

-Why are you so furious about?- The blonde demon asks, he dares to ask, with that confused voice which makes Jaebum's blood boil.

-I don’t want to talk about it.- Jaebum stresses every word, staring intensely into his cold eyes. Not being afraid at all.

-Well you will ing have to, because I’m not standing your stupid emotions any longer.- The King says, his voice roaring an order as he leans over the boy; placing both hands above his ands squeezing them tightly, feeling him tremble just by that.

Stupid emotions, the nerve he has” Jaebum thinks as his eyes flutter closed, taking a really deep breath to calm down at least a little. His headache is damn serious, and this demon is anything but helpful right now.

- off.- Jaebum harshly murmurs, eyes opening and staring sharply into those endless dark seas.

But he just smirks. His damn pink lips curl in the most sensual yet mischievous smile, and Jaebum really hates when he does that.

-You don’t know how amusing you are when you curse, human.- the demon comments, pretty much mocking him, and to Jaebum's misfortune he slyly sits upon his lap; fitting just so tightly in the tiny space on the chair.   

-I said off…- Jaebum hisses irritated, feeling his burning heath and numbing scent; his hands itching already to bring him closer.

Oh how weak he is when it comes to him.

Small, soft hands run slowly up his bare arms, leaving goosebumps on Jaebum's anxious skin. His sweet scent is stronger now that Jaebum can feel it up close, impregnating itself on his own clothes and skin; slowly working on him like a powerful aphrodisiac. Squeezing the rigid material under his palms Jaebum holds his breath, heart thumbing madly against his chest while the blonde demon leans ever so close; his little hands curling comfortably around his neck. Fingers run calmly across the endless sea of black locks now, tugging on them gently as hot pink and sinful lips found Jaebum's ear. Knuckles turn pale white, his hands gripping the arms of the chair far too tightly, as the blonde demon breathes so quietly against his ear; his hot breath alone sends nice shivers down his back.

-If you are not gonna get off me then hear me out.- Jaebum speaks quickly, having a bad feeling about his sudden –and damn seductive- behavior. –I know which is gonna be my second favor.- He tells, swallowing as calm as he can manage to be.

-I’m listening.- He whispers, and even in such faint tone Jaebum could catch his mischievousness.

-I want you to move time a few weeks. I need summer break to start before the expected so I can travel to see my friends.- Jaebum explains clearly his point, hands gripping even tighter as those damn fingers tangled playfully on his hair.

But he chuckles mockingly at his words, making Jaebum's right eyebrow to twitch annoyed.

-I cannot move time as I please, human. That is the kingdom of another King Demon.- He tells, pretty much amused.

-The first time we met you moved a couple of hours; don’t try to play around with me now.- Jaebum warns as threatening as he has never be, winning a new unexpected chuckle right against his ear.

-It’s just exactly like you said: a couple of hours is all I can do. What you want it’s totally out of reach.- The demon says, his tone soft yet still just mildly amused.

-Then ask that King to do me that favor. Like we did with Jinyoung.- Jaebum rolls his eyes to the obvious solution, hating to feel the very slow way his lips smirk against his cheek now.

-How naïve can you be, human? Demons don’t ask each other for help or favors. We don’t lower our heads… less do King Demons.- He tells, lips brushing slowly against Jaebum's skin; making him tremble noticeable uneasy.

-Then what can you do? I really want to see my friends.- Jaebum asks very irritated, and those warms hands playing with his hair only make everything worst.

-Ummm…- The demon thinks silently, his perfect straight nose running down his neck. – I can make a substitute.- He mumbles thoughtful, still having a few more appealing ideas.

-A substitute?- Jaebum wonders interested, eyes flicking to the left where he is lying.

-Yes, a substitute. Another you, exactly the same, just without a soul. It will replace you in whatever you need.- The demon explains simply, lips caressing the boy’s neck in every word. And the King loves how he quivers.

-Without a soul? I think that will a bit inconvenient. I need it to replaced me on school, to go to classes and do all my works.- Jaebum sighs heavily, discarding the idea already.

-Did you hear me say ‘another you’ and ‘exactly the same’, didn’t you?- The King wonders ironic, breathing deeply the unique scent of his human. –It will be capable to do everything: walk, think, speak, even laugh; it will just look lifeless.- He murmurs against the smooth skin, his fangs ghosting tantalizingly over the human’s most important vein.

-If you say so…- Jaebum swallows nervously, because they idea is still not really trustworthy and because of those sharp fangs against his skin; having flashbacks of the great moment when they sunk on him yesterday.

-Then, what do you have to say?- the blonde demon whispers, his soft tone losing inside of Jaebum's mind; having him sighing heavily.

-Your Real Highness, can you please do me a favor?- Jaebum asks through clench teeth, hating how pleading those stupid words sound. Exactly how he likes it.

Smooth, warm lips curls calmly against the anxious skin of his neck in a wide and wicked smirk; Jaebum could almost feel his sick joy for having him practically begging for his help on that simple grin. It goes without saying Jaebum's blood is boiling in anger, yet his body loves the closeness of the vile demon, adores his enchanting scent and his addicting warmness. He yearns for more of his maddening touches, he dies inside for his heavenly kisses and he awaits expectantly for any move he wants to make on him. The contradictions of emotions it’s sickening and off putting beyond words, but Jaebum knows this is how love works and he has no right whatsoever to complain. He has to endure; there is no other way out.

-Okay, whenever you need it just tell me.- the blonde King says, voice low and soft murmuring teasingly on the boy’s skin.

-Great. Now get off me.- Jaebum answers harshly, head falling back as much as the back of the chair let him; wanting some distance between his neck and his damn lips.

-Why such a rush?- He ask falsely innocent, lips moving back on his ear while one of his sly hands run down his torso. -Don’t you want to play a little?- He whispers so damn inviting, as his thin fingers playfully slide on the waist of his jeans.  

-All I want is you away from me. Continents away from me.- Jaebum hisses upset, side-eyeing him coldly.

He can obviously not endure much longer, and his head is starting to hurt in such strong away Jaebum worries about it. Headaches should not be taken lightly and the only source of his pain is this demon, it doesn’t matter how stupidly in love he is or how bad his low instinct want to play with him, Jaebum has to push him away. Jaebum needs to get away, for a long time.

-I thought you wanted me, human…- He whispers husky against his ear, making Jaebum's heart throb excited.

-I clearly don’t want you now.- Jaebum hisses displeased, giving him the nastiest side stare.

-Are you, perhaps, angry at me?- The King asks, evil lips brushing against his cheek now; making their way slowly back down.

-Do you even need to ask?- Jaebum comments annoyed and sarcastic, eyes closing for a moment to collect strength and keep holding back even when he knows that’s not a good idea.  

But when those thin fingers tugged harshly on his hair, forcing his head to fall back a little and his surprised –yet still very angry- brown eyes opened up hurriedly to meet with those merciless black ones Jaebum knew that wasn’t such smart thing to say.

-Seems you have been doing a lot of thinking, you little brat.- He spits irritated, breath dangerously ghosting over Jaebum's mouth.

-You can feel my headache, it doesn’t comes out of nowhere, you know?- Jaebum smirks cheekily, completely satisfied of his doings when a very angry frown painted on his blonde eyebrows.

-Let me clear that foolish head of yours, then.- He mumbles mischievous, a sly smile curving in his cruel mouth.

Lips clash fiercely, builded up with anger and frustrated desire, kissing angrily, savagely, teeth nibbling a little bit too hard, lips a little bit too harsh. Tongues meet violently inside of Jaebum's mouth, dragging a low, mellow moan which causes the blonde King to press tighter against him; shamelessly rubbing their lower parts together. Pleasure spreads throughout their tense bodies fast –faster of what Jaebum would like- warming them up inside, getting them so dangerously sensitive. Fingers nails bury in the plastic of the chair, scratching it in frustration as those demonic hips brush tantalizingly over his; the delicious pleasure slowly drowning Jaebum's aching mind in a sea of numbing lust. He cannot let that happen, for the sake of his sanity and poor heart.

-Get off me…- Jaebum breathlessly says, pulling away as much as those hungry lips let him.

Yet the blonde demon on top of him does not move away, not even a tiny inch, and soon his mouth is sealed under the hot pressure of those swollen pink lips. Bothered and annoyed Jaebum bites hard on them, the odd taste of blood quickly invading his mouth but he ignores it, nibbling on his lips again and again, damaging the fragile skin as much to make it sting. Yet the King demon seems to ignored it as well, because it doesn’t matter how bad his lips must hurt now he keeps kissing Jaebum with overwhelming passion; making him moan and groan against his bloody mouth. The way his slick tongue invades his mouth so easily get sJaebum trembling excited; although he wishes with all his might to push the King away once and for all, not so deep inside he craves strongly for this he is doing and yearns for everything he is planning to do next. Disgusting, Jaebum feels just so disgusting.

Sneaky fingers seep under his shirt, fingertips running slowly up his stomach, burning every inch of anxious skin they touch. Squirming delighted Jaebum moans against those evil lips, breathing heavily as they free his swollen mouth to move down his neck; and nipping alluringly on every sensible spot they know all too well. Feeling delicious warm waves concentrating more and more on the lower part of his body every time the King press down hard on him Jaebum throws his head back, groaning deeply in ecstasy because of how amazingly good the blonde demon moves on him. His perfect hips brushing so sensually against him, pressing tantalizingly in all the right places, inviting Jaebum's to let himself go and give up to his low instinct. His small, naughty hand wandering across his chest, teasing sharp nails ghosting over his sensible s. And his sinful mouth and lewd tongue, doing wonders in every sweet spot of skin they could kiss and .

 Jaebum is melting under his wicked actions, he is losing pathetically against a few of empty kisses and cold caresses, he is forgetting all the hurtful things the demon did, he is forgetting the hard times he had been through these past few days, he is ignoring the sound of his heart breaking inside his chest. All for what? Simple and cold pleasure. There is not love in his touch, there is nothing remotely close to affection in his kisses, this is all just physical for him, no emotions whatsoever… and the only thought sends cold shivers down Jaebum's spine. For the sake of the only remaining weak pieces of his heart he cannot let the demon play around with him as he pleases, he cannot lose in front of him just now, he cannot let him get his way anymore…

He cannot love him anymore.

Feeling his heart shivering afraid Jaebum's bruised lips part to speak, yet for some reason it is just too difficult to do so. It is impossible to stop loving someone right in the moment you decided to do it, the few standing pieces of his heart are still holding into that love and Jaebum wishes for dear life to be strong enough now to take this step and start to let that love go. It doesn’t matter how difficult it might be, it’s something it must be done.

-Stop…- Jaebum whispers mutely, voice dying under the knot of mix emotions on his throat; being completely ignored by the King demon.

-I said stop.- Jaebum tries again, this time a little louder, having those sharp fangs digging mildly on his soft skin. –ing stop it.- He hisses annoyed, somehow numbing the addicting sensations burning on his body, finally.

-What the , human?- the King murmurs darkly against his neck, leaving a path of wet kisses on his white skin. –Quit the act and let me play.- he whispers mockingly against his hot ear, playfully on his red earlobe.

 And that was the last drop.

The boiling rage appeased by the heat of passion resurged from Jaebum's insides at the only mention of those words, guiding his angry system to move by its own. Hands lift in a blink of an eye, resting harshly on the demon’s chest, pushing him off with such strength Jaebum didn’t know he could have; hearing through plugged ears how roughly the blonde demon falls on the hard floor. The madly way his heart beats buzz in his ears loudly, making his head hurt terrible worst, getting him dizzy and unsettle. Disoriented and blinded by fury Jaebum tries to stand on his shaky legs, yet he just crumbles down on the floor in front of the King; watching with blurry eyes into those surprised dark orbs. Hopeless tears slid down his feverish cheeks, and Jaebum doesn’t have idea of why he is crying just now but the salty drops soak his face; impregnating his mouth with the bittersweet taste of sorrow. Words get stuck in his dry throat as he whimpers noisily, his blood-shoot eyes staring sharply at those empty black ones; so hopelessly searching in them the tiniest bit of affection this cruel creature could have buried in the deepest of his vile soul. But there is nothing, and Jaebum's heart shatters completely in agony.

-Go away…- Jaebum whispers weakly, seeing him blink confused at those words. -Go away from me! I don’t want to see you ever again! I want you out of my life! Just do me that favor and disappear- He exclaims desperated, staring furiously into those distant eyes, expecting him to fade away right in this instant.

But he stays still, watching Jaebum's hysterical attack in strict silence, with onyx orbs shining in such away Jaebum can’t understand and trembling lips parting to speak but they just seal, not saying nothing at all and that only gets Jaebum even more bother and impatience. Furious tears rush to the edge of his puffy eyes as his head pounds dangerously painful, eyelids fluttering closed tight as his throat burn screaming from the bottom of his dysfunctional heart the only thing he wants and needs now.  

-DISSAPAER!-

Breathing hurriedly irregular Jaebum lets his trembling body falls onto the ground, arms hitting harshly against the wooden, shaky hands gripped in tight fists of desperation, his pounding head landing weakly on them. Warm, sad tears slid from his hot cheeks down his fists; dying in the cold floor as Jaebum cries out his broken heart in the loneliness of the bedroom, filling those walls with the wrenching mourn of his hurtful love… and there, in the darkness of the night, Jaebum prays in agonizing cries of pain to God to have mercy.

-Please, Lord, please… save me.-


Hey guys! Happy new year!!! I hope you all had a wonderful new year~  Did you know that Youngjae is in Mokpo now? I'm so happy he is finally having time to be with his family and friends!! ^^

Now, I know this chap is a rather sad way to start off 2017 but its what we got :P I promise it gets better after~~

Thanks for still reading this and commenting and subscribing, I think I have already said you guys are the best!