The Love Angel

The Third Favor. 2Jae edition

Hi guys!!! I hope you are doing fine~~ Thanks for all your lovely comments and keeping up with this ^^ I hope you will enjoy today's chapter!!!

I think things are getting exciting between little demon Youngjae and Jaebum here, but there are better things yet to come so please wait for it!


Warm of nice sun light brush against his closed eyelids, making him stir mildly upon the comfortable mattress. Jaebum had been taking naps lately, and he can’t possibly figure it out because of what. As odd as it sounds, perhaps he is just stressed. School had been the same Hell these last days… and if he adds the whole situation with his cute blonde demon, then yes; the only reason to sleep long hours in the afternoon must be thanks of the pressure on his poor psyche. It isn’t like the King demon is a problem in the bad sense of the word –because he will always be Jaebum's best mistake- but what gnaws on Jaebum's mind, on his memory, it’s that only kiss they shared not long ago. Since that one time his nights had been full of sweet dreams and lustful fantasies about the blonde demon –way more tan before- and even if every single one of them are delightful, Jaebum can’t help but still feel uneasy about the fact of how strong he desires the Noble King demon.

The sun light burns hotter against his cool skin, waking up those dreams once again. There is a light weight upon him, there is his unforgettable scent, and the tempting touch of his pink lips ghosting ever so teasingly against his anxious mouth. All over again it feels so real. The way he smells, the shape of his lips, his tights resting at both sides of his hip, his calm breathing mixing with his own, his smooth little hands running slowly up his chest and reaching out his neck… even his deep, onyx eyes seem so alive. His psyche is so sweetly poised, and Jaebum is just too weak against these kind of dreams. His hands lift, finding its place around his King’s slim waist, pulling him closer until their lips lock one more time after what it seemed years. A shiver runs down his spine as the kiss starts slow, those sweet, moister lips making Jaebum insane even in dreams. A silent moan dies between their mouths when his sneaky tongue Jaebum's bottom lip, sliding in slowly, making wonders in the boy’s wet mouth. Little hands move down, from his neck to his stomach, passing the hem of Jaebum's blue shirt and daring to seep under it. Their hot skins make contact, sending spams of pleasure everywhere in the boy’s impatient anatomy, and Jaebum moans softly when those sharp nails wander around his abs… playfully outlining the waistband of his jeans.

All over again it feels so damn real…   

Drops of sweat run down his temple, seeing the wonderful fantasy vanishing in the darkness before anything actually good could come next. Breathing heavily his tired brown eyes start to open, unexpectedly meeting with black, deep orbs which stare mischievous at his shock orbs. Jaebum blinks, quickly, because maybe he still is somewhat asleep; but the image of those eyes doesn’t disappear and his heart starts to beat fast in desperation. He tries to stir, to stretch himself, to move and end this awful game of his sick mind. But Jaebum can’t do that because he is sitting on his lap, his scent filling every part of the bedroom, hands lying right under his shirt, lips swollen and panting just like his… exactly the same as in the dream.  

-What…?- Jaebum mumbles completely lost, his surprised stare never moving from those amused onyx orbs.

-Hey, human~- the King smirks, tongue running tantalizingly slow over those full lips; sensing his human tensing and watching in detail how his cheeks curiously take a mild rosy color.

-W-what were you doing?- Jaebum asks, eyebrows frowning confused and voice shaking in nervousness.

-Just trying to wake you up~- the blonde demon answers cheekily, his hands moving away as he stands up.

-But what did you do?- Jaebum insists feeling somewhat irritated by the demon’s game, following suit and standing right in front of him.

-Why do you ask…?- the King wonders faking confusion, his black eyes narrowing mischievous as he leans closer and closer; smelling in the air the curious scent of anxiety. –… You kissed me back.- he murmurs, lips curving in a wide seductive smirk.

“, it wasn’t a dream!” Jaebum swallows thick, feeling his face heating up and giving to the way the demon chuckles he surely is blushing like an idiot.

-Don’t tell me you were dreaming about me.- he comments mockingly, taking a step back and letting the black haired boy breathe.

-Of course I was dreaming, but about Suzy.- Jaebum lies with a teasing smile, watching how the King frowns and the smirk on his pink lips disappears instantly.  

-Oh yeah, the you want to …- he mumbles annoyed, eyes rolling in a grimace of boredom. –Anyways, I’m here because I already called your Love Angel. He should be arriving anytime soon so let’s just wait.- he tells emotionless, taking a seat on the wooden floor.

-Ummm…- Jaebum simply hums, sitting down on the edge of his bed. -How did you call him?- he wonders curious, trying to lighten the demon’s sudden bad mood.

-With a Calling Arrow.- the King answers shortly, and the black haired boy knows it won’t be an easy task. –And before you ask, a Calling Arrow is a black arrow with a stroll wrapped around it. We use it to communicate with Angels, in the rare and almost none cases we have to.- he explains before Jaebum could ask, already knowing the boy so well.

-Oh… but how do they know which Love Angel you want to talk to?- Jaebum asks, truly interested in the whole process.

-You have to write the name of your human on the stroll.- the demon hisses, and Jaebum realizes how obvious it was.

-But you don’t know my name, how could you send the arrow then?- he inquires, eyebrows frowning along.

-I put my blood, which it’s mixed with yours. And so, when the Calling Arrow reached the Doors of Heaven, my blood instantly evaporated from the stroll, leaving just yours.-  the blonde King explains once again, his voice echoing low in the small bedroom.

-Interesting…- Jaebum mumbles, not really knowing what to say. His demon is clearly upset, and even if he looks so damn cute with that frowning grimace Jaebum wants his sly and cheeky King back. –I’m Jaebum, by the way.- he tells, with a small smile playing at the edge of his swollen lips.

-It’s too late for that, isn’t it?- the demon says, surely referring to the Calling Arrow. –And I don’t really care which it’s your name, human.- he explains, perhaps sounding way too cold.

-Well, you can call me by it now.- Jaebum comments casually, his curios gaze covertly looking down at those golden, tousled locks.

-Who do you think you are to have such privilege?- the King demon asks with an obvious furious hiss, his sharp gaze staring intensely at him from the corner of his eyes.

-Uh, sorry…- Jaebum whispers somewhat embarrass, but it isn’t precisely his fault to forget once in a while how powerful his demon is. -Can I know your name, then?- he asks in the most careful and polite tone, hearing the boy snorting annoyed.

-The name it’s every demon’s weaknesses. I don’t know other demons’ name, and they don’t know my name.- the King tells boringly the exact same words he said to the werewolf, wondering why humans are so damn nosy. –I don’t have to say any human have never known my name, do I?- he comments nonchalant, being quite direct.

-No, you don’t.- Jaebum shakes his head along with the words, even if the blonde demon isn’t looking. -Do I have to call you ‘King’?- he wonders, biting back a chuckle at the sight of those little ears moving at the sound of his voice.

-Ideally, yes.- the King nods, his soft tone surprising Jaebum along with those black orbs finally placing upon him. –But the other time you called me ‘Your Highness’ I like the menial way it sounds coming from you.- he smirks, so seductively mocking.

-Oh, you do?- Jaebum smirks as well, seeing how his demon swallows slowly at the echo of his equally seductive voice. – I like Your Highness as well.- he says, voice low and so soft; watching in great detail how those foxy eyes shine brightly under the bedroom’s light.

For a moment Jaebum thought he had once again fallen in an evil trick of his sick mind, as those deep orbs didn’t move away like they usually do. The blonde demon stares back at him in the distant separating them, and suddenly those long inches away are now just a tiny gap between their lips. Jaebum feels his heart racing, fast and strong, pounding against his ribcage and making his breath heavier. How did he move so quick? Jaebum is clueless, but he still loves the fact that he did. Their shoulders are brushing, just slightly, yet his body shivers anxious because of how warm he feels. Their light breaths ghost over each other's mouths and Jaebum is more than tempted to close that awful gap one more time… but something holds him back. It’s that part of him which waits for the blonde King to show he also wants to kiss him as much as Jaebum wants to. Even if he has the strong idea he does, it won’t be bad to actually prove it.

-Oh My, oh My, oh My… is this what I think it is?-

An unknown voice comments rather amused, startling Jaebum who quickly pulls away from the King demon; who quite opposite to him just sighs deeply between clenched teeth. Jaebum could’ve loved to enjoy a little longer of his demon’s cutely annoyed expression, but his curious brown orbs follow the place where those onyx ones are looking; finding a boy standing in the middle of his bedroom. He somewhat resembles the blonde demon, in the shape of his handsome face, also in those plump lips and the small nose. Obviously they are not the same, because this boy’s eyes are way smaller than his demon’s foxy ones; and his lips aren’t as pouty as his demon’s kissable ones; and even if this boy is blonde that color is clearer than his King’s golden locks. They are completely different if you look closer, also in the way of dressing. His demon has always wear the same white long-sleeve shirt and the same grey shorts, but this boy is dressed in fancy white pants and shirt, with golden sparkles all over the fabric, and a cape falling from his shoulders, brushing the ground completes the outfit. Who is he anyways?

-Park Jinyoung…- the King mumbles forcing a smile, which looks more evil than friendly.

-The Noble King demon of The Frozen Forest.- the boy says, arms folding above his chest. –Long time no see.- he smiles -perhaps mocking him- eyes disappearing in beautiful crescent moons.

-Well with those tiny eyes of yours it’s only logical.- the demon mocks, lips curving in a smirk as those small eyes roll at his words.

-Always so despicable, you haven’t changed a thing along the centuries.- the boy comments sounding slightly disappointed, his calm gaze never leaving those mischievous black orbs.

-There has not been a reason to change.- the King smirks wider, silently standing up.

-Of course there has… Yugyeom… h-how is him?- the boy asks, his voice surprisingly shaking in the quite bedroom.

“Who’s Yugyeom?” Jaebum asks himself, watching from the bed the conversation those two have. His demon seems to know this boy, but then again, who is he?

-Hungry, as usual.- the demon snorts, not wanting to talk about the werewolf odd behavior with Park Jinyoung of all people.

-I mean, in health. I know he is always hungry.- Jinyoung rolls his eyes, feeling a little bit irritated at the fox’s answer.

-He lives with me, is there any chance he could be hurt?- the King asks sarcastic, giving the other male an egocentric smirk.

-I will… visit him anyways sometime soon. To be sure, that’s all.- Jinyoung comments in a low tone, his gaze moving away from those deep, inquisitors eyes.

“Yeah, ‘to be sure’” the blonde demon snarls mockingly in his mind, knowing the boy’s secret intentions.

After all, Jinyoung isn’t Yugyeom's Love Angel but he still cares all too much about the wolf’s love life.

-Ummm, excuse me, can any of you tell me what’s going on?- Jaebum stands up, finding a gap to in and have some answers.

-Oh, human, I have totally forgot.- his demon says half surprised, half amused; his dark eyes instantly looking back at him. –He is your Love Angel, Park Jinyoung.- he tells, doing a little move with the head to point at the boy standing in front of them.

-Oh wow…- Jaebum murmurs surprised, eyes slowly placing on those small, smiling ones. –Ummm, hello.- he smiles back, slightly awkward, not knowing if he should nod or do something more polite.

-Good Lord, I can’t believe it’s really you!- Jinyoung exclaims excited, taking the black haired boy’s hands and gripping them tightly.

-Excuse me?- Jaebum frowns softly, voice ringing a lot more awkward as he tries to free himself from the Angel’s hold.

-Love Angels, as well as Mentors, never meet their humans.- the blonde King explains, slamming the Angel’s hands and winning those little eyes digging holes on him. –He is my human as long as we have the contract, so don’t put your ugly paws on him. He will stink like you and that’s the last thing I want.- he tells serious, seeing the Angel trembling mildly.

-Paws? Who is the fox here, mister Noble King?- Jinyoung asks ironic as he takes a golden handkerchief from one of his pockets to clean his hands. –And you know there have been cases of Love Angels meeting their humans… You did not forget Bang Yong Guk, did you?- he wonders, lips curving in a malicious smirk.

-Who’s Bang Yong Guk?- Jaebum interrupts, eyes falling soon on the frowning face of his demon.

-Yong Guk was the only human I ever met, well obviously before you, and he was exactly on your same position. He had summoned the Fox demon of the Frozen Forest and had asked for me.- Jinyoung tells, calling Jaebum's attention. -That’s how such low creature as him can know an Angel such as myself.- he adds, sounding so coldly despicable.

Jaebum watches amazed how those tiny little eyes glare intensely at the King’s onyx orbs in the few steps separating them. He thought his demon was going to answer Jinyoung, to fight back and defend his title as a Noble King Demon and what that represents… but that didn’t happened, and Jaebum knows he should say something. Really quick.

-What did Yong Guk wanted?- he didn’t really thought the question, and judging by the way the King’s eyes glow with fury as the Angel chuckles, Jaebum knows he should've just keep quiet.

-He asked me to make the King to fall in love with him.- Jinyoung chuckles once again, shaking his head in disbelief. -Can you imagine it? A demon feeling love… there is nothing more ridiculous.- he comments. so disgustingly condescending.

And that was the breaking point.

-Don’t you dare to speak another word about him… or I will kill you.- the blonde King whispers, hands gripping tightly the Angel’s pure white collar.

-Kill me? Oh you don’t want to start another War, do you? Your Lord would not be happy.- Jinyoung smiles mockingly, feeling the demon’s grip on his clothes getting dangerously tighter.

-Oh trust me, my Lord would love to raze with that Paradise of yours…- the demon says, bringing the Angel closer. So close that he could stare directly into those nervous orbs.

-… And I would love to see you burning in the flames of Hell, Jinyoung.-

He whispers, so dark and cold that soon his nose is flood with the exquisite scent of fear oozing from the Love Angel. Jinyoung shakes violently under his touch, causing his lips to smirks evilly pleased and it awakes up the beast hidden in the deepest of his soul. His insides start to burn, maddeningly hot; craving for the sensation of ripping off some Angel's fragile skin. His fangs start to grow, larger and sharper; with thirst of blood. A dense mist of his natural murder instinct blurs his black eyes, giving them a new tone of bloody red. He wants to kill Jinyoung, he needs to kill him. So damn much.

-Your Highness...-

The soft echo of a familiar voice rumbles loudly in the King’s mind, soothing his fury fascinatingly fast. His onyx eyes take back their usual black color, as well as his fangs come back to their previous shape and his beasty side is once again locked in the darkness; letting him have complete control of his self. The King looks back, hands falling from Jinyoung's collar to both of his sides, meeting with the worry gaze of the black haired boy; feeling his small heart aching strongly as he smells fear coming from his human’s smooth skin.

-Your Highness… should I tell Jinyoung about my first favor?- Jaebum asks, calm and careful; letting his lips curve in a light smile.

-Yes…- his demon murmurs, those bright dark orbs staring ever so softly into Jaebum 's brown ones. –Do whatever he wants, as long as it’s possible.- he says, clearly talking to the Love Angel.

-Understood.- Jinyoung mumbles low, but the King demon was already out of sight when the word left his lips. –He keeps doing that.- he hiss, quite annoyed by the demon’s habit.

-All the time.- Jaebum whispers, sitting silently on the comfortable mattress of the bed; eyes diverting towards the distant opened window.

-Anyhow, what do you want, Jaebum?- Jinyoung goes directly to the point, perhaps not wanting to spend another second out of the Holy Doors of Heaven. Less after what happened just now.

-What I want…- Jaebum murmurs weakly, seeing the Sun hiding behind the horizon while the endless blue sky dyes with a beautiful mix of pink, red and orange as the warm breeze of summer blows through the window, kindly taking his last words away from the Angel’s ears.

-…It’s ridiculous.-