The Yearning

The Third Favor. 2Jae edition

Hey guys! I don't know if you ever wondered about Jinyoung and Yugyeom in this but here you have a little bit of what's up with Yugie!

I hope you could tell me what do you think about this? I feel like I writing this for no one... I was thinking in delating this since really no one likes it. So have in mind this might be the last chapter you read... that's if anyone is reading this. I think the 2Jae fandom wasn't ready for this story, I'm sorry ;______;


Immaculate, pearly white warily covers every place his eyes fall on, the tiny snowflakes glistening beautifully in contrast with the yellow sun light. The thick snow lying above the bright green grass sinks under the soft pressure of his feet, not letting him see the path he is walking on. Strolling around the quiet forest he calmly breathes out, seeing his warm breath clashing against the freezing temperature as he hears the sweet murmur of birds singing melodically as he passes by the trees. The dark green tops of the tall pines decorated elegantly by the shining snow are always a dazzling spectacle, complementing the dreamy picture with the crystallized rivers smoothly melting under the warm sun sparkling glorious up above the baby blue sky. This silent and desert forest could be dull and lifeless for anyone, that’s the reason why it is untouched. But to Youngjae it is the pretties place on Earth. It’s Home.

-Always so beautiful…- the King whispers as he stays still, closing his black eyes and feeling how the caring touch of the sunlight caress his face.

-Your Highness!-

But he hears, distant and clear, how a young voice calls him; along with the rumble of strong steps in the snow rushing near and near. A short sight leaves his pink lips as Youngjae turns around, being instantly tackled down under the nice warmness of a certain werewolf he knows all too well. His onyx orbs meet clear brown ones, as sweet as the honey; and a moment later his gaze caught the sight of that always so wide smile, as bright as the sun. Youngjae contemplates that curious grin a little longer, noticing also the agitated breathe of the boy on top of him; feeling his anatomy warming up and his plump cheeks taking a mild tone of pink color.

-Yugyeom, you have to stop tackling me down like if I was a prey.- the King says -not particularly bother by being under the wolf’s heath, yet the act per se isn’t exactly pleasant- his intense eyes looking back at those pure brown orbs.

-Oh! Your Highness, I’m deeply sorry!- the young boy stands up abruptly, bowing in a perfect 90 degrees angle.

With a soft smirk the blonde demon stands up gracefully, brushing off the snow off his clothes. –And stop calling me ‘your highness’. You are not my minion.- he adds, seeing the boy nodding without looking back.

-Yugyeom, you must look at me when I talk.- the King states, perhaps sounding more irritated of what he wanted. He hates being feared for those one who shouldn’t.

-I’m sorry…- the boy apologizes embarrassed, once they gaze had met again.

-Don’t be. Just don’t call me like that.- the demon tells, his head shaking softly to empathizes his order.

-Then how should I call you? You… don’t want to tell me your name.- Yugyeom wonders, more sad than curious; his eyebrows frowning in confusion.

-I already told you why I don’t: the name is every demon’s weaknesses. I don’t know other demons’ name, and they don’t know my name. We have titles; just call me ‘king’- Youngjae explains –who knows how many times already- forcing his voice to echo stricter than in times before.

-Can I call you ‘my King’ then?- the boy asks, making the demon a little taken back by such request.

-I think… that is acceptable…- the blonde boy answers slowly, feeling bewildered by how bright the wolf smiles just because of such small thing.

-Alright, my King! Shall we go? It’s lunch time and I have to cook.- Yugyeom comments, kneeling with his back facing his king, waiting for him to get on.

Rolling his eyes just slightly annoyed Youngjae makes himself comfortable in Yugyeom's big and warm back, feeling those gentle hands wrapping softly around his knees. Soon the cold breeze is brushing against his unprotected face while Yugyeom jumps from tree to tree, heading farther North to the small cottage they live in. Hating how weak his human form is the King demon hides his face on the werewolf’s neck, finding the warmness he was needing and feeling the strong yet nice smell of Yugyeom. Smiling covertly to himself Youngjae lets his nose nuzzle the soft skin; this is exactly why the most of the times he agreed to be carried by the wolf. Youngjae can always vanish in the middle of the forest and appeared just seconds later in front of the fire of the cottage, but Yugyeom's dreamy scent –and somewhat addicting body-warmth- is what makes the difference for the blonde King, who founds himself curiously wanting to feel every day a little more of it.

-My King, we are here.- the wolf’s kind voice caress his ears, sounding like a bitter call to make him get off, in the demon’s opinion.

Without a single word the King quick but nicely stands up, getting into the cottage before the werewolf could see the red color his face has taken. Rushing covertly to his usual stop in front of the window Youngjae sits down in the comfortable couch, sensing Yugyeom's steps walking back and forth in the kitchen-dining room. The cottage is big enough to fit their two beds, a few chairs and the kitchen; leaving even room for the fireplace and a little bookshelf Yugyeom had manage to complete along the years.

-I brought chicken and potatoes, I hope my King will like it.- Yugyeom comments from a few steps afart, the sound of his chopping mixing with the burning of the fire.

-Were did you get that?- Youngjae inquires, his eyes narrowing in annoyance already as the memory of the night he met the younger boy vanish from his mind.

-From… that town at the South.- Yugyeom mumbles as he stops chopping, his voice clearly showing he knows he shouldn’t have done that.

-You know you cannot go there, Yugyeom. I hate repeating myself.- the King hisses displease, massaging the bridge of his nose to not explode in angriness.

-I’m sorry, my King. I just wanted to eat something different than fish.- the boy excuse himself, in a low and ashamed tone which hides more of what it shows.

Youngjae knows, Yugyeom didn’t disobey him just because of something else for lunch. It’s deeper than that, more meaningful, and Youngjae can’t understand it completely yet. He knows Yugyeom wants the warmth of Human contact, the solidarity of the Human race, the feeling of being part of society, the sense of belonging somewhere with someone. Youngjae can understand that, it’s reasonable, it’s nature. Human are animals too, and just like any other kind of animals Humans want –and should- be always interacting with one another. Yet Yugyeom's case is especial. He is not completely human, he is also a Wolf; and therefore he does not belong with other Humans. Not only because of the differences, but also because the rest of the Humanity had long ago despise those who are like Yugyeom. That’s what Youngjae cannot understand, how can Yugyeom want to be part of the society which banished, hated and annihilated the one of his own kind? Human beings are despicable, if Youngjae were Yugyeom he could not think twice in take revenge.

“His heart is too noble for that” the demon thinks, also knowing the young boy could never hold such dark emotion like revenge.

-If you like it that much, I guess it is okay to go from time to time.- Youngjae comments casually, hearing Yugyeom's excited sigh. –Just don’t get too much attention. You do not want to repeat that night all over, do you?- he wonders, imagining how the smile on those thin lips disappear at his words.

-No, of course I don’t…- Yugyeom murmurs weakly, his whole body shaking violently at the awful memories. 

Youngjae could sense it quickly; the fear had tickled his nose too many times before to not be familiarized with it by now. It’s a nauseating smell, not because it stinks but because of how strong and heavy it is. Soon his arms are wrapping around the wolf’s chest, feeling him shiver coldly. With a tight hug and his calm breathing clashing softly against the boy’s ear the demon tries to calm him down, sensing how little by little his warmth starts to work and Yugyeom's heartbeats slow down; smelling the disgusting fear less and less while minutes pass.

“It took me the whole night to save you, I don’t want you to go through that again” Youngjae wants to tell him, he really does, but he keeps it in his mind. The last thing he wants to do its wake up those nasty memories one more time.

-Thank you, my King,- Yugyeom's soft and sweet whispers take him out from his thoughts, along with that warm hand caressing his own.

-I hope that chicken will be the most delicious thing I ever had.- Youngjae comments casually, removing his arms and heading towards the door; ending the topic to soothe Yugyeom's discomfort.

-My King, where are you going?- the young werewolf asks curious, having those onyx orbs looking back at him tiredly.

-To check that human, I sense he is trying to call me and it’s getting annoying as Hell.- the King grumbles while opening the door, feeling the chilly breeze slide into the warm cottage.

Yugyeom's nice smile was the last thing Youngjae saw -giving him a fervent will to stay and let the human waiting- before he closed the door and vanished; landing somewhere around the warm and sunny Seoul.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Finding him wasn’t such a big problem, Youngjae thinks, while the warm wind blows a little faster and ruffles his golden locks, impregnating in his hair the moister and sweet scent of summer. The problem, the burden which make the King demon irritated is getting near him when the human stinks like that female. Crouched at the top of the rooftop, looking down at the sitting silhouette of his human long feet down, Youngjae can sense that nasty smell all over the place; his stomach stirring because of how nauseating that scent is. Does this cheeky human does it on purpose? The King believes so strongly, and he hates it on the same level.

“Should I gave him what he wants so he will stop torturing me like this?” Youngjae wonders for himself, remembering the strong yearning he sensed a few days ago. “But what can that possibly be?” his eyebrows frown, noticing he still doesn’t figure what was the young human waiting.

-Oh well…- the blonde demon shrugs, taking a deep breath as he stands up; the playful breeze ruffling his hair once again.

A soft smirk curves up in those pink lips, before the King demon jump freely from such a big distance, landing safely in front of those brown orbs which received him amused. The rooftops of tall buildings are always desert places Youngjae likes to claim up and see the different cities from a better angle; therefore he is quite used to let himself fall into the void.  

-Oh, that’s new.- the black hair boy comments, his lips smirking playful under the shadow of the concrete wall. –I thought calling you from here could not work but it seems I was wrong.- he adds as he stands up as well, his back lying against the cold wall.

-No, I just sense you were trying to contact me and I just show up. It was getting annoying.- the demon explains, taking a step back when that disgusting scent hit him hard. –Tell me your first favor, quick. I can barely stand the way you stink.- he tells being clearly disgusted, his little nose crinkling.

-Oh, well, if you say it like that I don’t think my favor will make it any pleasant for you.- Jaebum smiles, so cheekily that Youngjae knew something horrible was about to come out.

-What do you want, human?- he asks between clenched teeth, eyes narrowing cautious.

-I want Suzy, my classmate, to be my lover. But I don’t want her to love me, so I want you to erase any feeling she has for me.- Jaebum says, in a dead serious tone which make the demon quite curious.

-Why would you ever want such thing? Do you not like this female?- Youngjae wonders inquisitor, smelling there is something the human is hiding apprehensively.

-I do like her, more or less. But I don’t lover her, and I think she might do love me. I don’t want to break her heart, but I do want to have some sort of relationship with her. A non-feeling relationship.- the boy explains, in a way which it’s not clear enough to satisfice the King’s curiosity.

-A non-feeling relationship? Then, you just want .- the blonde demon smirks, watching the boy's cheeks taking a light pink shade as Jaebum nods softly. –Sly and cruel, I like that.- Youngjae comments, his tongue playfully caressing his sharp fangs.

-I’m not being cruel.- Jaebum frowns, arms folding above his chest and his voice echoing angry in the warm air.

-It does not matter how you look at it, you are.- Youngjae smirks wider and mockingly, loving the smell of his human getting angrier. –And that doesn’t really matter either, since I cannot accomplish that favor.- he shrugs and lift his hands in a what-can-I-do motion, enjoying the boy’s surprised expression.

-What do you mean you can’t? The book explicitly says ‘Possible or impossible, it will make it happen’- Jaebum recites, remembering the exact words.

-Well the book fool you pretty bad, because there are three things I have forbidden.- the blonde demon smiles, quite sarcastic. – I can’t make you immortal, I can’t kill another human being, and I can’t touch other human being’s feelings. Other than that, you can ask for anything.- he tells, hands gripping behind his back; giving a fake aura of an innocent boy.

-What? I thought demons always play with humans’ heart. You are making things up to not grant my favor because you hate Suzy's scent, aren’t you?- the black hair boy wonders doubtful, making the demon roll his eyes.

-That is such a ridiculous thing…- Youngjae sneers, a mocking smirk quickly forming upon his lips.

-Is it? Well, for me it makes sense. I can’t believe you are being this childish.- Jaebum dares to mock him, and that's the last thing he should have done.

Small yet strong hands shove him back against the concrete wall, tapping the young human between the hard material and the demon’s warm, slim body. Youngjae is pissed off, and it has been long ago since the last time he felt like this. For some twisted reason he hates how his human defends that female, how his human wants to be so close to her and how his human seems to care all too much for that . The thought of the black boy ing her is disgusting, disturbing, and the King’s blood boil in fury. The other humans who had summoned him always adored him, but this boy even dares to smell like another person instead of him. What is he doing wrong?

-Listen, pretty boy. I’m not making that up, things have been like that before you and me exist.- the demon tells sounding obviously upset, his hands gripping the soft fabric of the boy’s shirt. -And for you information, I can make you smell like me for the rest of your days… it’s just, if you like es so much then that would not be of your liking.- he whispers inviting in the minimal gap separating their lips.

-Oh, you should try and see, Your Highness.- Jaebum murmurs low, a seductive smirk following his words.

And something clicked then. Why didn’t he see it before? It can be sensed so clearly now. Youngjae can smell it, it’s so strong and eager, emanating from every pore of his human’s smooth skin. It makes Youngjae dizzy, but he likes it –very much-. It’s a soft buy heavy scent which calls for him, craves for him, and Youngjae can’t possible know how he could miss something as intense as this. He feels how Jaebum tenses while his hands slowly runs up to his human’s neck; burning under his warm skin and shaking under his tempting touch.

-Is this what you have been waiting, human? What you have been yearning…- Youngjae whispers flat against those plump lips, his deep black eyes staring softly into those darken brown ones.

He didn’t got words answering him, just big hands closing around his waist, pulling him closer, and those plump lips trapping his own in a kiss. Youngjae see those brown orbs falling closed and feels that warm mouth on his bottom lip, waiting for him to respond. The way chills run down his spine amazed the King demon, and suddenly a strong desire of wanting to feel more of that mouth invades him. Slowly his pink lips move in perfect sync with Jaebum's, putting special attention to how plump and sweet they are. A whirlwind of funny feelings make his inside flutter, turning his round cheeks carmine and pushing him to closed his eyes as well. The way Jaebum kisses is careful, but intense and sensual; and the blonde demon found himself nibbling kindly that plump bottom lip, them, shamelessly asking for entrance. Their wet, sneaky tongues meet inside Jaebum's warm mouth, and Youngjae feels like Hell has just loose inside him. His slightly shaky hands holds onto the boy’s shoulders, pulling them closer, sensing his maddening heath, tasting his addicting scent, making Jaebum moan into his mouth and feeling himself shudder in pleasure because of it. Damn, this is nice. So improperly nice.

-Well, well, well…- Youngjae murmurs with an irregular breathing, his fingers traveling up to the boy’s face, thumbs caressing that swollen bottom lip. –It seems I have you at my entire mercy, human.- he smirks, feeling the boy panting hard against his mouth; his onyx eyes staring intensely into those magical brown orbs.

And Jaebum knew, he should get his favor soon… or only God knows what he would be able to do.