3

TATTOO

 

Then the bell rang indicated the time for lunch break. You hurriedly dashed out of the class before the hallway was packed with students and you would hear people whispering and snickered at you. You grabbed the tray and the food and made your way toward the bleachers, your usual spot.

L was about to stop you but you walked really fast. L entered the cafeteria but he couldn’t spot you anywhere, he just grab a sandwich and made his way toward the basketball court to meet his friends. L have friends already in Stardom High School even when he’s still at Cube High School.

He spotted you were sitting on the bleachers all by yourself. L then approached you then he sat right beside you. You turned your head toward him in amusement.

“You’re not scared you’ll be gossiped by the whole school for sitting with me in here?” You asked.

L just smirked at you. “I don’t care if they gossip about me. Plus, it would make me more famous, right?” He smirked at you. “Plus, you’re my seat partner. Shouldn’t you give me a tour of the school?”

“Huh? A tour?” You raised your eyebrow.

He nodded. “A tour. After school, okay? You can’t say no, anyway.” With that he left and approached a bunch of guys who’s playing basketball and leaving you there dumbfounded.

L snatched the ball from a small-eyed guy and did the lay-up and shoot the ball. “Yah, why are you talking to that girl?” The small-eyed guy asked L.

“You mean ~~~?” The small-eyed guy nodded followed by the other guys.

“She’s my seat partner.” L answered shortly. All of his friends’ eyes went wide.

“Hyung, are you serious? You’re not scared? I heard the rumors that she even killed people, you know!” The pretty boy snapped at him.

“Yeah, she’s even missing for two months straight and when she’s back she got this gangster aura around her plus with those tattoos on her and she rarely smiles and you know became more distant with people.” The tallest guy whispered.

L hit the pretty boy’s head and the tallest guy’s head. “Yah Sungjong! Sungyeol hyung! Don’t trust the rumors easily. She’s not that bad. She’s… interesting.” L dribbled the ball around his leg.

“Really?” Another boy raised his eyebrow.

“Chill, Woohyun hyung. Trust me. Or you want me to introduced her to you guys?” L smirked. Sungjong shook his head in scared but then L shot him a glare right away.

“Next time, not now. You examined her first whether she’s nice or not or she’s just like those rumors alright? We don’t want one of us get killed right?” The small-eyed named Sunggyu said.

“Whatever.” L let out a big sigh.

 

Then the bell rang and the students started to fill the hallway. You went to your locker to grab your books. Then you felt someone’s presence beside you. You stretch your neck to see who’s behind your locker door. You saw L leaned against the locker beside you.

You smiled at him and bow a little bit. “Wow, you smiled so warm yet why people in here accusing you as a gangster and negative rumors about you were all around the school?” L asked as he smirks. You closed your locker’s door and faced him.

“What? You believed those rumors too? I may changed to be a cold distant person, but if there's a person who treat me right unlike those scumbags, I'll treat them right like my old self.” You crossed your arms in front of your chest looked pissed.

“Whoah whoah, slow down lady. Who said I believed those rumors. Aren’t you going to defend yourself?” L asked as the two of you walked down the hallway toward your class.

“I won’t waste my energy explain one by one to each students. Let them be. I tried to be friendly like I used to with them but they pushed me away, so yeah.” L stared at you as you answered him.

‘I had this urge to hug her, right here right now, somehow. She looked so fragile and yet weak even with those rumors all around her saying she’s a gangster.’ L thought deeply.

“But were those rumors true?” L raised his eyebrow as he grab your right arm that made you stop walking right in front of the class.

“What do you think?” You grinned happily at him and went toward your desk. You felt happy that finally there’s someone didn’t judge you like the others did.

L just smiled at your remark. He could tell that you’re not like those rumors said.

“Don’t forget, you’re giving me tour around the school later after school.” L nudged you as he plopped himself on his chair.

“Don’t forget to pay me.” You chuckled and it makes the girl in front of you turned her head toward you and stared at you in amusement as she heard you’re laughing.

“What are you looking at?” You snapped at the girl and the girl hurriedly turned her head to the front again.

You just continued your drawing on your notebooks. While L just keep staring at you with thoughts running on his mind.

'Pity girl. I'm sure she used to be a cheerful girl but dang what had happened to her that made her become like this?' Myungsoo thought deeply.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@_DNA_Fact_pACT: Yeay finally he's out ;) thanks for commenting and keep commenting :*

@KPop_luverr: Here you go ;) thank you so much! thanks for commenting and keep commenting :*

@screamingaegyo: Probably because her tattoo is not only one and not that small either and she became very cold and distant from people around her right? And let's just say they are old-fashioned LOL. When I told my friend I wanted to get a tattoo they were like, 'what? really? err' LOL. Keep commenting :*

@ShinSooAh: It's still the beginning, later on there will be more twist ;) thanks for commenting and keep commenting :*

@minieStar: Hihi thank you so much :3 thanks for commenting and keep commenting :*

@lilikimjae: glad you like it :') thanks for commenting and keep commenting :*

You can say that this chapter is still the introduction and the bridge to the twist plot later on :)
I'm still arranging how to reveal the twist plot D:
If it's getting bored, please tell me :'(

 

THANKS FOR READING
READ. LOVE. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. SPREAD IT TO YOUR FRIENDS
NO SILENT READERS, PLEASE
ME LOVE YOU GUYS :*