14

TATTOO

 

The next morning, you got up and get ready. Since it’s getting chilly as the winter is approaching, you chose a loose grey sweater with black skinny jeans along with your black boots. You got out from your house and not forget to lock the door. But when you’re trying to lock the door, a warm pair of hand reached your hand. You glanced to your right to see who’s the owner of the hand and you found Zico grinning widely at you.

“Morning!” He greeted you cheerfully. You rolled your eyes and shrugged his hand off and locked the door. You turned around your body and brushed his shoulder as you walked passed him by, completely ignored him.

“Hey! You should greet me back!” Zico hollered from your back.

“Yeah yeah, morning. What the hell are you doing in front of my house this early?” You snapped him. He stopped walking and he leaned closer and now both of your faces were only few inches away. You could feel his hit minty breath on your face.

“To pick you up for school, of course!” He answered happily.

“No thank you. I can walk.” You answered him and you started to walk toward your school. Zico let out a big sigh and then he smirked and ran toward you. He wrapped both of his arms around your tiny waist and lifted you up easily and plopped yourself on his motorbike.

“Yah! Yah! Yah!” You yelled as he lifted you up all of a sudden while trying your best to let go from his grip.

“You better stay still if you don’t want to fall down hard. Geez, you’re very light. Don’t you eat? Now you looked more fragile than ever!” Zico whined about your weight and he put the helmet on your face without saying anything to you before. Then he hovered his leg around his motorbike and he ready to take off without even bothering to put helmet on his head.

“Yah!” You hit his back and he just laughing and turned his head back at you.

“I suggest you to hold tight on my waist if you don’t want to fall from my bike.” He smirked and before you could say anything back to him, he sped off and it made you stumbled to the back a bit and instinctively you linked your arms on his waist and Zico only could grin widely as you linked your arms around his waist.

In no time, both of you reached the school. Zico swiftly stopped his motorbike at the right side of the park of the school, even though it’s not for motorbike but he just put it there along with his friends’ motorbikes. Once you released the helmet off your head, the students began whispering and glaring at you since you came to school with Zico.

“Next time, never ever do that again to me or I’ll kick you.” You warned him and gave him back his helmet and walked toward your class as you kept ranting about how annoying Zico is while Zico just laughed at your act and grinned widely.

 

You entered your class and sat on your chair welcomed with a curious face of L.

You let out a sigh and crossed your hands in front of your chest. “He practically forced me to go with him. I didn’t want it anyway.” You explained. But then again you thought for a while.

“And why the hell would I explain it to you.” You scoffed at him. He giggled since you’re finally saying something to him and even explaining things to him without him asking it first to you.

“You can’t ignore me forever, dear.” He ruffled your hair playfully. You just shot him a glare and fix your hair with your fingers.

“Whoah, whoah, what’s with the lovey dovey act with my girl, here?” Zico’s voice broke the silence in your class. You stared at him as if he dumb or something.

“Don’t ruffle my girl’s hair like that, you, L. Only me who can do that to her.” Zico patted your head softly.

“What the hell. I’m not your girl.” You snapped him and he just laughed at it. You groaned in frustration.

 

You were tying your shoelaces on the running field track. Your P.E teacher announced that today will be running, as an exercise to face the final exam later on which is running as well.

“Wanna make a bet?” Suddenly Zico stood in front of you.

“What bet?”

“The fastest reached the final point get one wish to be granted.” Zico answered. Then you thought for a while.

‘If I win, I could ask him to leave me alone and not disturb me anymore. Nice!’ you thought.

“Alright, deal. But, play fair, okay?” You warned him and he nodded and not forget with a smirk on his face.

 

You were standing on the start line with Zico on your right, get ready for your teacher to blow the whistle as the sign to start. Then your teacher blew the whistle and you dashed off along with Zico. Most students knew that you ran well on the field but you never knew that Zico turned out to be a better runner than you.

Eventually, he reached the final point first. You groaned in frustration and mentally cursed yourself.

“Ha! I won! Remember our bet. I can have one wish to be granted by you!” He jumped a little in excitement.

You rolled your eyes. “As long as it’s not something silly or impossible or weird or annoying.” You stated.

“It’s not something like those. Trust me, you’ll like it.” He winked at you.

“Then what is it?”

“Have a date with me this Saturday.” He stated shortly.

You coughed in surprise with your eyes widened at his wish. “What?! Are you crazy? Hell no!” You shook your head.

“Chill, pretty! It’s not like I’m asking you to be my girlfriend, you babo. Just a simple date for one day. You’ll have fun, trust me.” Zico said.

‘Well it’s true. Thankfully he didn’t ask me to be his girlfriend, though. I guess one day hanging out with him won’t hurt.’ You thought.

“Fine.” You said reluctantly. Zico threw a fist into the thin air with a victorious smirk on his face.

“Awesome! I’ll pick you up on your house 11am. No need to dressed up, pretty.” He winked at you. At first you would always flinched every time he called you pretty, but now somehow it felt tingling on your stomach and you kinda liked it though.

“I’m not planning to dressed up anyway.” You stuck out your tongue and headed to the ladies toilet to change your clothes. He just giggled.

‘God bless me later on Saturday.’ You threw your palm to your face.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@minieStar: yeah I feel bad for making her ignoring L D: thanks for commenting and keep commenting :*

@_DNA_Fact_pACT: yes he is XD keep commenting :*

@kpop_love_you: because she felt guilty right, but later I'll make her explain ;) thanks for commenting and keep commenting, love :*

@sparklyprincess1308: aww thank you so much :') i got more power from your comments guys :* happy new year too! keep commenting! :*

@dkhanani27: it's hard to choose right? D: tee-hee thanks for commenting and keep commenting :*

@dindaAS: yeah I know right, it's hard D: thanks! :) keep commenting :*

I'm so sorry for the late update. Seriously, terribly sorry. I'm having a writer's block but I guess I'm starting to make it gone inch by inch ;)
Hope you enjoy it and seriously guys, i got more power to write and update from your comments, so do comment, lovelies :*

THANKS FOR READING, LOVELIES
READ. LOVE. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. SPREAD IT TO YOUR FRIENDS
NO SILENT READERS, PLEASE
ME LOVE YOU GUYS :*
SERIOUSLY, COMMENT PLEASE GUYS TO MAKE ME INSPIRED :*