4

TATTOO

 

“Yah, the bell rang already. Come on, you have to give me tour of the school!” L nudged you as you were drowning in your drawing then L peeked over your notebook and he saw your drawing. Mostly, it was just a random scribble but people have always admired your scribbles and drawing.

“Wow, that’s good!” L raised his voice as he pointed to your notebook. You snapped out of your daze and hurriedly close your notebook and stuffed it inside your bag and slung it over your shoulder.

“Shall we start the tour?” You directly get to the main point and made your way out of the class already. L ran a bit to catch up with you.

Basically L already knew most of the places in the school but he just wanted to spend more time with you in hoping that you wanted to be more open with him.

The two of you reached the rooftop of the school. You stretched your arms wide open and inhaled the fresh air. You leaned your hand on the handrail and stared at the view.

“I heard you’ve absent for two months straight. May I know why?” L broke the silence all of a sudden.

“There are some things to take care of.” You replied shortly without even looking at him.

“Guess you’re not ready to be more open to me, huh?” L smirked. You just nodded slowly.

“So, why did you move here?” You asked. Somehow you just felt that you need to ask him since he asked you already.

“Curious about me, huh? Well, I moved here because most of my friends are here and there’s something that I should let go in my old school.” L ducked his head down as he smiled but somehow you sensed sadness on his smile.

“Is it.. an.. ex?” You asked him carefully. He just smiled bitterly. You felt guilty for asking such a question, hurriedly you asked another question.

“Most of your friends? Ah the one on the basketball court?”

“You’re paying attention on me, huh?” L smirked.

“No I’m not! I just happened to see you and your friends.”

“Yeah they’re my friends. But as you can see, most of them are older than me. They’re my childhood friends, we grew up together and always play together and we support each other whenever there’s someone got into problems.” L explained. You nodded and you felt how lucky he is to have such friends like that.

“How lucky you are to have friends like that. I used to have that kind of friend. One. I don’t need lots of best friends but they’re fake, all I need is few but they’re real. And I happened to find this one friend. A really good friend. Used to have.” You smiled bitterly. L examined your face carefully and he felt a pang on his chest as he saw you smiled so bitter.

“In this school and that friend turned their back against you?” L asked.

“Nah, not from this school. From your school.” You stated shortly.

“What? From Cube High School?” L asked in surprise. You nodded. “Who is it?” L asked you again.

“Is that even important now?” You chuckled a bit. L just nodded.

There’s a silence for a while but it’s not an awkward silence for you.

“You know, they said a genuine tattoo tells a story, you know. What about yours then?” L tilted his head to face you. You stared into his eyes for a while.

“Each of them has stories of course. But I’m not going to tell you the story all of them in one time. I’m not that too open to you, you know. Well, here below my left ear. You can see it’s a four-leaf green clover.” You grabbed your long hair and put it to your right side and tilted your left to his side so that he could see your small tattoo below your ear.

“Which means luck, right?” He raised his eyebrow.

“Not only luck. Each leaf represents something: the first is for faith, the second is for hope, the third is for love, and the fourth is for luck. I hope I can put my faith in people like I used to put faith on people and people could have faith in me and there will be hope in my life and I could find love and hopefully I’m lucky.” You giggled at the last remark.

“I’m sure you can find those four things soon.” L smiled at you.

“Why so sure?” You raised your eyebrow.

“Because I’m going to give those four things for you.” L spoke softly without looking at your face instead he was staring at the scenery from the rooftop.

You pretended to be cough. “Ha. Ha. Yeah, right. So cheesy.” You punched his arm softly. He just stuck out his tongue. But you couldn’t help but to feel happy even though it sounds cheesy but at least he made effort by saying those words even though you think he won’t really did it.

“So, you’re not joining a gang, right?” L double-checked you.

You shook your head. “I barely joined a gang. I knew how to fight but only to defense myself.” You explained.

“Wow, I’d better be careful around you, if not you’ll punch me out of the blue.” L pretended to be scared. You just giggled seeing him acted like that.

“Come on. I can tell you can fight pretty well.” You snorted.

“How did you know?” He eyed you suspiciously.

“Hunch.” You stated shortly. He just nodded to your answer.

“See, it’s good right opening up to someone like this. I don’t mind if you’re being distant or cold with other students, but don’t be like that to me okay? You know you can trust me. If you feel like to talk or share your problems, don’t hesitate to talk to me. I’m ready to be a good listener for you.” L stared at your eyes warmly. You blushed at it. You just nodded softly.

‘Guess, it’s okay to be open up to him. A bit.’ You thought silently.

“Come on, let’s go home. I walked you home. It’s not good a girl walking by herself on the street when the sky is getting darker.” L grabbed your arm and dragged you out. You just scoffed and rolled your eyes.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@screamingaegyo: LOL xD thanks for commenting and keep commenting :*

@Kryslovee: here you go! :) thanks for commenting and keep commenting :*

@pikwangmin: here you go! ;) thanks for commenting and keep commenting :D :*

@sparklyprincess1308: hello there new reader, i hope you enjoy and stick around to my story :) thanks for commenting and keep commenting~ :*

READ. LOVE. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. ENJOY. TELL YOUR FRIENDS
THANKS FOR READING
NO SILENT READERS PLEASE :)
ME LOVE YOU