10

TATTOO

 

You stirred your body stealthily as you started to wake up. You were hugging L’s torso and you glanced up, you saw L was sleeping peacefully. You examined his face structure carefully. His eyes, his jawline, his cheek, his nose, his lips. Until L suddenly opened his eyes and gradually smirked as he caught you staring at him.

“Enjoy the view?” L smirked. You blushed and turned your head the other way around. He just giggled seeing your reaction. Then a loud grumbling voice was heard in the room. You glanced down to your stomach and sheepishly laughed.

“Hungry?” You nodded vigorously.

“Fine, just because you’re sick, I’m going to cook for you. Kimchi fried rice sounds good?” L asked you. You nodded with a big grin on your face.

“At least I get to cook a meal for the almighty gangster Song ~~~.” L stuck out his tongue playfully and you hurriedly shot him a glare.

 

You munched happily. L giggled seeing you eating happily like a 5-year-old girl. “Eat slowly, the food won’t ran away.” L told you.

“I know, I know. It’s good really. Wow, you’re my dreamcatcher and my cook too now.” You winked at him and he coughed.

“Yah, you think I’m your maid? Psh.” L scoffed at you. You just laughed at it.

Both of you finished eating, you offered him to wash the dishes since he cooked for you already and took care of you already.

“Alright then, be careful. I’ll be waiting on your room. If you’re not coming back in 10 minutes, I’ll come to get you.” L warned you.

You rolled your eyes. “Calm down, L. I’m just going to be here washing the dishes, for God’s sake. It’s not like I’m about to beat someone’s .”

 

You hurriedly washed the dishes. And once you finished, you dragged your body to your bedroom and you found L hovering around your table and he was holding a frame photo.

“What are you looking at?” You approached him and you peeked over his shoulder.

“You know this girl?” He asked. Then you moved to his right to get closer to him and you eyed him in suspicion.

“Yeah, why? You know her?” You asked. He put the photo down and he sat on the edge of your bed. You followed him and sat beside him.

“The world is indeed small, huh? Remember when I told you, I moved to your school because there’s something I have to let go on my old school?” You nodded.

“It’s her. She’s my ex. Apparently, she passed away. We just dated for 3 months but it took me 4 months to get over it. When I saw you for the first time, you somehow reminded me of her. And turned out now that you’re a friend of her.” L explained. You sat there very still with your mouth went gaped and your eyes went wide.

You took L’s hand and squished it while you’re trembling. L turned his head to face you. “Yah, you’re sick again? What happen?” L asked worried.

“How come? How come? No way. She’s my best friend. The one I told you before, who died with me. Who died because of me!” You were frantically shouting by now. L’s eyes went wide trying to digest everything slowly.

“Huh? Minyoung is that bestfriend of yours?!” L flinched. You nodded as the tears started to welled up in your eyes.

“How come you never know that I was her boyfriend?” You shook your head reverently.

“She only told me that she had a boyfriend but she decided to tell me later, jokingly said that she’s scared that her boyfriend will like me instead. So I just shrugged it off. We never forced each other to tell everything between us and that’s what make me enjoyed being her best friend.” You explained. Both of you went silent now.

“. I ing killed your girlfriend. I’m screwed. Damn. Why? Why?!” You were crying really hard as you hugged your own arms in disbelief.

“Hey! You didn’t kill her okay! It’s never been your fault. You didn’t kill her okay? I don’t even blame you for her death! It’s the past. We should get over it.” L got a grip on your shoulder and shook your body to calm you down.

“Noooo! It’s my fault! And what am I doing now? Getting close with my best friend’s boyfriend and I even started to fall for you! Damn it! It shouldn’t be like this!” You yelled. L were taken aback by your confession.

“Damn it, Song ~~~! It’s the past. It’s God’s plan. God’s will. With that, He let me met you and damn, I’m interested in you since the first time I saw you and I never knew that I would fall hard for you like this. I love you, Song ~~~! Damn it!” L grew furious as he heard you kept mumbling that it’s your fault and you’re mumbling like a mad man.

You instantly shut your mouth once you heard his words. “What?”

“I love you, Song ~~~. I. Love. You.” L emphasized every word to you to make it clearer to you.

“It’s wrong, L. It’s wrong. I can’t. You’re Minyoung’s boyfriend. And I’m the one who caused her death. No. No.” You shook your head as the tears kept flowing aimlessly in your cheeks.

L cupped your cheek and he softly wiped away the tears and gazed at both your eyes deeply. “It’s not wrong. Trust me. Minyoung will be happy if she knew that two people she loved the most in the world together. It’s the past already, ~~~. It’s not your fault.” L softly whispered to your ear as he kept your hair softly.

“Sorry, L. I can’t, it’s wrong. No.” You mumbled helplessly. You struggled to get away from L’s embrace. With that, you hurriedly dashed toward the door and ran to God knows where and left L there dumbfounded.

L threw his palm to his face in disbelief. “Damn. Why it turned out to be like this.” He approached the table and hold the photo and stared it.

“Minyoung, will you agree if me and ~~~ together? I love her so much.” L let out a big sigh as he put down the photo and he grabbed his key and dashed off to his home.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ba-bam! One of the twists is revealed! I feel sad when I'm writing this :'( Any of you confused? Just ask :)
I might disappoint some of you, really sorry, but this is the plot of the story. Bear with it and get ready for Zico soon and another twist revealed! :)

@screamingaegyo: LOLLLL glad that you like it :') thank you so much :') keep commenting :*

@B2UTY4LIFE: OMG glad that you liked it :') thank you so much :') keep commenting :*

@kpopfreak2010: Thank youuuuu so much, seriously ;') glad you liked it :) keep commenting :*

@_DNA_Fact_pACT: yeap yeap new tattoo because of L hihi :3 thanks for commenting, keep commenting :*

@Kukuelephant: hihi glad you liked it ;') thanks for commenting and keep commenting :*

@hyeminmints: LOL :) thanks for commenting and keep commenting :*

THANKS FOR READING
READ. LOVE. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. SPREAD IT TO YOUR FRIENDS
NO SILENT READERS, PLEASE
ME LOVE YOU GUYS :*