7

TATTOO

 

Since that day, you kept having the same nightmares and you couldn’t sleep well for few days. You earned a pair of black eye bags and you looked like a zombie because of the lack of sleep. You entered the class lazily followed with the stares and whispers from people around you. You just shot them a glare to make them shut their mouth.

“What the hell is wrong with you?” L raised his eyebrow as he was surprised to see you so fragile, weak, and scary at the same time.

“Lack of sleep.” You answered shortly and instantly lowered your head to the desk and trying to get some sleep.

“Nightmares?”

You just nodded without even bothered to lift up your head. L then sighed. “Let’s skip. Sleep at the bleachers or the rooftop. You choose.” L whispered to you. You raised your head and stared at him in confusion.

“You. Skip. With. Me?” L nodded and you just shot him a glare as you were trying to tell him that he’s crazy right now.

“Why not! Who knows I could be your permanent dreamcatcher. Remember two days ago, I was able to made you sleep peacefully.” L smirked in victory.

Well, that’s true. Two days ago, you were whining to him that you couldn’t sleep and L asked you to just sleep in the class since at that time there’s no teacher. So, you decided to sleep with your head above your hand on the table when you felt suddenly an arm hovered around your shoulder and practically moved your body to get closer to L’s body. So, your head was leaning comfortably on L’s shoulder. With that, the students on your class were shrieking in surprised to see you leaning on L’s shoulder. But L shot them a deep scary glare and in instant they shut their mouth.

You thought why not try it. You just weakly nodded and L smiled widely and grabbed your wrist and dashed out of the class. The whole class was a bit taken aback seeing L dragged you around like that.

L chose the rooftop so the teachers won’t catch both of you. You dragged your body to the bench and threw your body to the bench tiredly. “Gosh, you’re just like zombie. Where is the pretty Song ~~~?” L teased you. You glared at him.

“Shut up. I want to sleep. Now, sshh.” You closed your eyes, still in the sitting position. You couldn’t careless about your position, as your head was really heavy and aching.

L sat beside you and casually wrapped your shoulder and motioned you to lay your head on his shoulder. You find it that his shoulder and his neck are really comfortable. You snuggled more that he could feel your hot breath on his neck.

Soon, you drifted away to a deeper sleep. Weird, you didn’t have any nightmares when you’re sleeping on L’s shoulder. L noticed that as well and he grinned widely in victory as he kept your hair caringly.

 

An hour passed. You slowly woke up and you found L’s eyes were closed. You abruptly sat up straight and he woke up because of your sudden move.

L massaged his neck slowly as he stretched his neck. “Yah. Your heavy head made my neck became stiff!” L snapped at you. Your eyes went wide and shook your head.

“I’m not heavy! Damn you.” You defended yourself. L laughed hard.

“I’m kidding. But seriously, my neck became numb and stiff now.” L kept massaged his neck. You grew worried and guilty. You massaged his neck as well, L was flustered as your hand touched his neck.

“You know you’re massaging my neck, right now, right?” L asked you suspiciously.

“So?”

“Wow, the gangster Song ~~~ massaged my neck. Awesome.” L smirked.

You pressed his neck harder and it made him flinched in pain. You just scoffed at him. “Tch.”

“I’m waiting a ‘thank you’ from you, you know.” L teased you again. You eyed him and gave him a glare with ‘What the heck are you talking about?’ written all over your face.

“Duh. I made you sleep peacefully just now!” L snapped and you remembered and you blushed and threw your head to the other direction.

“Ha. See, you’re blushing!” L pointed his finger on you. You stood up abruptly and bumped to his shoulder as you mumbled ‘what the hell’ as you made your way to the door. L ran to catch up with you and he kept pestering you as he kept shouting that you’re blushing.

You turned your body to face him and shot him a glare. “Shut the hell up, before I became a real gangster and I’ll beat you up. Remember, I knew how to fight.” L just smirked at your statement.

“Feisty, huh?” You rolled your eyes and left him there. Hoping that he would finally leave you alone. And yes, he didn’t follow you anymore.

You couldn’t help but to smile that indeed he’s your dreamcatcher. But again, you shook the thought. You reminded to yourself to not get too attached to someone. But deep inside, you knew, you couldn’t help it. L was being nice toward you even though sometimes you feel like you wanted to throw a punch to his face for being mushy and cheesy, but despite the rumors and people left you alone, he still made an effort to be your friend.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MAJOR SORRY for late updating :'(
Finally I have internet connection at my new house :) I promised I'll update more and soon! :*

@kpop_love_you: Hey new reader! Hope you stick around :) Glad you enjoy it hehe. Thank you! And keep commenting :*

@lovekpop_shan: here you go ;) keep commenting :*

@pikwangmin: here you go ;D thanks for commenting and keep commenting :*

@screamingaegyo: Soon! Hmm, around 2-3 chapters from now perhaps? Hehe :3 keep commenting, love :*

@minieStar: yeap :3 how was it? Relevant right? Hehe thanks for commenting and keep commenting :*

@_DNA_Fact_pACT: yeah and the story behind other tattoo will be revealed soon :3 keep commenting :*

@dindaAS: yes yes hehehe :3 thanks for commenting and keep commenting :*

READ. LOVE. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. ENJOY. TELL YOUR FRIENDS
THANKS FOR READING
NO SILENT READERS PLEASE :)
ME LOVE YOU