20

TATTOO

 

The students were getting ready to go home. Some are even already left the school, and you’re just busy put your books in the lockers.

You felt someone tapped your shoulder, you turned your head to the left but you didn’t see anyone. And you felt someone tapped your right shoulder, this time you hurriedly turned your head to the right and you saw L leaning against the locker next to yours casually with a big grin on his face.

“What?” You asked him.

“Do you really have to be that cold to me?” He asked smirking.

You smiled brightly and asked him in a calm tone now. “What?”

“Let’s go out.” He said.

“But I hav..” Before you finished your sentence, suddenly L’s phone rang. He motioned you to wait a second before he took the call. He nodded and mumbled something and you couldn’t hear it.

“Aww, too bad. We can’t go out today. Next time! Promise?” He offered his pinky finger and you linked it with yours and nodded. He bid goodbye and dashed off to the outside.

 

You walked to the gate and you saw Zico is waiting for you already at the gate, leaning against his motorbike. He waved excitedly at you. You waved back at him as you getting more comfortable with him.

“So what do you want to do?” You asked him as you set yourself comfortably on his bike.

“Just grab something to eat and have a nice talk. Is that okay? It sounds boring, huh?” Zico grew worried, you could tell from his face. You shook your head and smiled.

“It’s okay. Sounds good to me.” Then he nodded and you linked your arms around his waist.

“Getting comfortable with my back and waist, huh?” He raised his voice as he started the engine. You just hit his back lightly and laughed.

 

You entered the small café. It looks really nice and secluded and cozy. You ordered your drink along with Zico and Zico insisted to pay for your drink as well.

Zico sat in front of you with two cups of coffee in his hands. “So, how do you feel right now?” He asked out of the blue.

You raised your brow and chuckled. “What kind of question is that?”

“Hey, at least I asked you how you’re feeling and care about it.” Zico huffed in annoyance.

“Alright, alright. Sorry. I feel like . Well, not really. I don’t know. Not sure. Thanks anyway.” You muttered and he just nodded along.

“How’s your new hair? You like it?”

You let out a big sigh as you hold your short hair. “I’m shock of course. Terribly shock. But what can I do, what has done is done. I have to get used to with my short hair though.” You said with a sadness written all over your face.

“You know what, you looked more badass with the short hair.” Zico giggled and you threw him a glare.

 

Suddenly there’s a girl passed by your table and accidentally bumped to Zico and spilled Zico’s drink. Zico got up as he tried to prevent the coffee stained his clothes. The girl turned around and she seems mesmerized by Zico’s face.

“Yah! Are you blind! What the hell.” Zico snapped in furious. You flinched as you saw Zico angry. You knew that he was short-tempered but you never witness it for real though, until this.

“Omo! I’m so sorry, oppa. I’m so sorry. You want me to buy you another cup?” The girl moved closer to Zico and smirking.

“. Don’t call me oppa so easily. Who the hell are you anyway. Get lost.” Zico lost his tempered.

“Yah, relax. It’s okay, but could you leave? He’s a bit short-tempered, and you know, didn’t want something bad happened to you right?” You said trying to persuade the girl to leave and eventually she left though.

“Yah, you shouldn’t be that angry though. Short-tempered!” You snapped him.

“Don’t make me lose my temper for the second time, ~~~. And, why you called me ‘yah’? I told you right, you should call me Jiho Oppa!” Zico said and you just rolled your eyes and mumbled ‘yes’ few times so that he will silent.

Both of you continued talking and joking and laughing to each other. You had a great time with Zico and you forgot the whole incident at school because of him. You thanked him for that though. And with that Zico drove you back to your home and he left.

“Ah, I forgot to do grocery shopping today. Guess, I have to go to the supermarket nearby.” You grabbed your wallet and headed to the supermarket. Since the weather is getting colder, not many people were walking on the street at this rate of time since it’s dark already and getting colder than ever.

 

You were walking down the street when you felt someone is following you. You kept up your pace and being more cautious toward your surrounding. Then you felt someone get a hold of your shoulder tightly and spun you around.

“Well, well. Look who’s here. How are you, pretty?” The man smiled at you greasily. It’s the man from loan sharks again.

“Psh. What do you want, Sangin?” You snapped at him and struggling to lose from his grip.

“What do I want? Of course money! Remember, you gotta pay.” He answered as he caressed your cheek slowly.

“I’ve told you! I’ve got nothing to do with it!” You raised your voice and you throw your elbow and it hit his chest pretty hard. His grip loosened and you let go yourself from his grip and you threw a punch toward his jaw. The other man was trying to punch you but you dodged it pretty well but you didn’t see that the other man was rushing toward you and threw a punch to your stomach and you couldn’t dodge it in time.

You coughed as you hold your stomach and wincing in pain. You threw a kick to the man who punched you but the other man punched you in the jaw and your lips bled because of it. You wiped off the blood with the back of your hand.

“Why you always have to make it hard?” Sangin said in a calm tone.

You rolled your eyes. “Because it’s not my responsibility!” You yelled at him. He just laughed and shook his head.

“Oh sure it is your responsibility. You were with her that night, remember. You made her dead.” Sangin’s words kept ringing to your ear as the old memories rushed back to your mind in a split second. The screeching tires, the yelling, the shouting, the shotguns, the crashed, the sound of the glass were splattered. It’s like you’re inside the car again like years ago .

 

Unknowingly while you were busy with your thought, a man ran toward you as he held a wood stick, ready to hit you. Quickly, you snapped out of your thought and you defend your face with your left arms in front of your face and you didn’t have the time to ran or dodged it and the wood stick hit your left arm hard.

The sound of the wood stick clashed with your arm was quite loud. Instantly, you winced in pain but you’re trying to hide it.

“Hey! What’s going on here?” You heard a male voice appeared suddenly. It was dark and you couldn’t see the face properly though and you couldn’t hear well because the pain overtook your mind.

The man approached you and the loan sharks slowly. “Let her go. Now, go!” The man said in a stern voice and in a demanding voice.

“But..” Sangin muttered. You were confused why Sangin sounded like he was scared.

“No buts. You better get your out of here in 5 seconds, if not I’ll break your neck. Each of you. One.. two..” the man counted with his right fist on the air, get ready to threw a punch to someone. Then you saw Sangin ran along with his man.

 

The man by now stood in front of you and gazed at you calmly. “Are you okay?” He asked in a soft tone.

“Jiho oppa? Why? How?” You bombarded him with questions but then you remembered your left arm was hurt so bad and you couldn’t help but to winced in pain and groaned because of it.

Zico’s eyes went wide as he saw you’re about to collapsed into the ground. He grab your shoulder and you lean your head on his chest comfortably.

“How could you make them ran?” You asked slowly.

He hesitated at first but then something caught his eyes. “Yah! Your left arm is bleeding! It won’t stop! ! Come on, let’s go!” Zico ignored your questions and quickly he lifted you in bridal style and he put you on his bike carefully and he hurriedly dashed off to your house.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YEAY UPDATED! FINALLY!
Sorry to make you wait :-)


Thank you so much for reading, subscribe, comment, and loving this story :)
I hope you guys all will stick till the end with this story
Don't forget to read, enjoy, subscribe, comment, and share this :)
Much love, xx